Love in Jamaica Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Harold was washed up and dressed, Ted and Patti were sitting on the love seat wearing robes. "I had a great time, maybe we'll see each other around before we all leave." Harold said as he got ready to leave.

"I hope so." Ted told him as he walked him to the door. "Look I hope you don't think that this is an every day thing for me and the wife." Ted said trying to explain. Harold seemed different than he had when they had met earlier in the afternoon. Maybe he was feeling guilty, no matter they had all had a good time.

"I'm sure we'll see each other around we're leaving on Saturday." Harold said wanting to get back to his room.

"Maybe we can have dinner one night we're leaving on Sunday." Ted said as Harold stepped into the hall.

"Sure why not." Harold said as he leaned back into the room. "Bye Patti, I had a great time."

"Oh I did too." she said giving him a wave.

"Well see ya." Harold said walking away.

"See ya." Ted said closing the door and walking back over to the love seat.

"Hon, did he seem different the last few minutes he was here?" Ted asked Patti hugging her close to him.

"Yeah he did, wonder what that was about?" she said getting up. "I think I'm going to soak in that nice big bath tub in there."

"Alright babe, I'll be right here when you get back."

"Well baby, I was hoping you'd join me, it is big enough for two." she said sweetly as she walked into the bathroom.