Love in Jamaica Pt. 04: Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Walking in Patti was lying at the end of the bed with her face buried in Claire's wet pussy. "See, what did I tell ya." Ted said as they walked in quietly and sat down on the sofa. The ladies didn't seem to even know they were there.

"Damn, Patti is such a slut I love it." Ted said as he unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out, just hearing them moaning from next door he started to get hard.

Claire was moaning and grabbing her tits, squeezing them, pinching her nipples as Patti continued to eat her. Claire gasped in shock as she glanced over and saw Harold and Ted sitting on the sofa watching her getting fucked. "Harold I..."

"It's okay baby, enjoy." Harold told her as he watched Patti licking his wife.

"It's okay?"

"Sure if you're enjoying it." Harold said feeling his cock start to harden.

"Honey have you been eating pussy this afternoon?" Ted asked Patti, already knowing the answer.

"Uh-huh." she said as she looked over at him. "Why don't you boys get naked."

Patti suggested as she went back to playing with Claire and sucking on her clit at the same time.

Ted and Harold got undressed and sat back and watched as Patti fucked Claire.

They both were stroking their hard cocks as they watched the action.

"Your wife eats pussy too?" Harold asked as he watched his wife get pleasured by Ted's wife's tongue. He knew for a fact that she was good with her mouth.

"Make me cum! Please oh please let me cum." Claire begged Patti she was so close she felt like she was going to explode.

"Oh yes and she's good at that too."

Patti slowly pulled her fingers out of Claire's pussy, looking at Ted and Harold she slowly licked and sucked them clean. "Yummy pussy juice."

"Fuck!" Harold whispered as he stroked his dick, he looked over at Ted and shyly reached for Ted's hard cock. For some reason he wanted to stroke Ted's dick.

"Yeah buddy." Ted said as he felt Harold stroke his cock, he did like the feeling of a man touching him once in awhile. "Make Claire cum honey." Ted told Patti as he reached for Harold's dick. "Yeah do it baby girl make her cum." he said as he watched his wife fucking Claire.

Claire was getting very verbal and loud, thrashing around on the bed.

"Yes, oh fuck yes!" Claire screamed as Patti took her hard little clit into her mouth and sucked on it, flicking her tongue over it at the same time.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum!" Claire said grunting as she climaxed all over Patti's face. "Cummming!" she squealed as she came.

"What do you say we join the ladies?" Ted suggested looking at Harold.

"Sounds good to me." Harold agreed letting go of Ted's cock.

"Mmmm." Patti moaned as she licked and slurped up all of Claire's sweet pussy juices. She loved the taste of a woman's cum. Patti licked Claire's pussy until she was clean.

The husbands just stood and watched as Patti took care of Claire and Claire started to slowly come back down to earth. Ted stroked his hard dick wanting some pussy and wanting it bad.

Patti glanced over at Ted "Baby I need some cock." she said with a little pout.

"Well I can give you all the hard dick you want baby." Ted said as he walked up behind Patti and rubbed her ass. She did look sexy eating Claire's pussy. "You were so bad." he said as he SMACKED her ass. "Playing without us."

"I know I was just my naughty self."

"Do you think I should let you cum baby?"

"Please?" Patti asked looking at him.

"Oh My God, that was great." Claire said finally calmed down enough to get her breath. "I want to suck your cock Harold, now."

"Damn! That's hot!" Harold exclaimed as he walked to the side of the bed and stroked his dick. "Suck me Claire." he told her as he knelt on the bed. She reached for his cock.

Claire looked up at him and she licked his cock from the base to the tip, taking her time. Moaning she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She was learning to like sucking cock. She could even get used to eating pussy and playing with toys.

"Are you making Claire a slut too baby?" Ted asked as he stood behind Patti and rubbed the head of his hard cock across her pussy. "Hmmm?" he asked her as he pushed the head of his cock inside of her.

"Yes, she'd be a great wife-slut baby."

"I bet she would." he said as he took her by her hips and slowly pulled out of her. "We could invite them to our parties, get them to spend the weekend."

"I'd like that, playing and fucking each other." she said.

"Maybe introduce them to Jack and Kate, Phil and Stacy." Ted suggested.

"Yeah, I'd like that more cock and pussy to play with." she said as she continued to get fucked. "Take his cock, swallow him." she encouraged Claire. She liked to watch another woman suck cock.

"Yeah,suck it." Harold moaned as Claire stroked his hard dick, sucking him as deeply as she could. "You want Patti to turn you into a wife-slut honey?"

All Claire could do was nod, she realized she did love to suck cock and fuck.

"Ride my cock baby girl." Ted told Patti as he fucked into her, holding her by her hips he watched as his dick disappeared into her wet slit. "That's it baby fuck my cock." he moaned as he held her tightly.

"That looks so hot." Harold said as he watched Ted fucking Patti. Pulling away from Claire he looked at her. "On your hands and knees."

Claire did as she was told.

"Do it Harold, fuck her." Ted said as he fucked Patti.

"Oh I am." he said as he gripped his rock hard cock and pushed the entire length into his wife's pussy.

Claire groaned as she felt his dick filling her up. "Yes baby, fuck me."

" Make her cum." Patti said while Ted was steadily fucking her, in and out deeper and deeper. "Yeah baby, fuck your slut's pussy."

"I will." Ted said as he held her tighter while he watched Harold fucking Claire. He wouldn't mind fucking her himself. He did like Claire's tits, they were bigger than Patti's. He would like to suck on those nipples.

Ted loved Patti's 38 C tits but hey big tits were big tits. Ted pulled out of Patti and turned her around so Patti and Claire were side by side on the bed. "Oh yeah, nice" Ted said as he reentered Patti's tight pussy.

"Fuck me." Claire begged Harold as he pounded his wife. She was beginning to like fucking, and woman too. Maybe these feelings and urges had been buried inside her all of these years, maybe she just needed someone to bring them out.

"Awww fuck me honey, I need to cum." Patti moaned looking back at Ted. "I haven't came all day." she fucked back against him.

"Ooohhh,yeah baby." Claire groaned as Harold fucked her. "You like my shaved pussy?"

"I like it." Harold told her as he slowed down his thrusting, he wanted this to last. "Keep it shaved."

"Oh I will." she replied reaching under her and rubbing her clit. She wanted to cum again.

"Babe, can I fuck Claire?" Ted asked Patti as he smacked her ass again.

"If Harold can fuck me."

"What do you say Harold and Claire, want to switch?" Ted asked looking at them.

"Honey?" Harold asked not sure if Claire was ready for this.

"Okay, I just want to cum." Claire answered feeling Harold pulling out of her.

The ladies turned over next to each other, watching as their husbands switched places. Claire turned to Patti and suddenly kissed her, slipping her tongue into Patti's mouth.

"Hot damn!" Harold exclaimed as he moved over to Patti. "I never thought I'd ever see Claire do anything like that."

"I think she's going to like being a wife-slut, don't you honey?" Ted asked Patti as he reached down and rubbed Claire's pussy, feeling how wet she was.

"Oh yes, she's going to be a great wife-slut."

"Fuck me damn it!" Claire moaned wanting a cock inside of her.

"Oh he will and you'll love it." Patti told her as she felt Harold suddenly push the head of his dick into her tight pussy. "Yeah, do it fuck me."

"I'm gonna fuck you." Harold said as he slowly sank his cock inside Patti.

"Watch me babe, watch my cock slide into Claire's pussy." Ted said as he gave his dick to Claire. "Yeah, nice tight pussy Claire." he said as he rotated his hips hitting spots Claire never knew she had.

"Oh that's good Ted, fuck me." Claire begged him as she watched Patti taking Harold's cock. She wrapped her legs around Ted's back feeling him thrusting harder.

"Do it Harold, make me get loud." Patti told him as if it were a dare. She pulled her legs back as far as she could. "Don't be afraid of hurting me, I love to be used."

Thrusting harder in and out of Patti's pussy Harold watched as Ted fucked his wife. "Do it Ted, fuck her."

"Oh yeah, fuck me." Claire begged Ted as he fucked her harder and deeper. Reaching down he leaned down and took her right nipple into his mouth. Sucking on her hard nipple he suddenly bit down on it. "Yes." she whispered as she looked over and saw Harold fucking Patti.

"Use me." Patti demanded Harold as he continued to fuck her. "Fuck my pussy."

"She loves to be used, makes her super hot." Ted said as he pushed Claire's legs as far back as he could get them comfortably. He didn't want to cause her any discomfort. "Patti is my little wife-slut." he told Claire.

"Your cock feels so good inside of me Ted." she told him as she grabbed her tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples.

"Nice pussy you have there Claire." he replied as he put her ankles on his shoulders, going deeper than before he fucked her harder. "Patti will make you a slut yet."

"Harder! Fuck me harder, I can take it." Patti told Harold as he pounded into her.

"Yeah, I'll use you." Harold said as he rammed Patti with short hard strokes.

The more she moaned and got loud the harder he fucked her.

"Damn, wish we were recording this." Ted said as he watched Harold fucking his wife. "Use her like the bad little girl she is."

Reaching for her clit Patti rubbed her self hard and fast she needed to cum.

"Yes, oh yes fuck me." she demanded reaching up and grasping Harold pulling him down to her.

"Make me cum Claire." Ted ordered her as he suddenly pulled out of her, standing at the side of the bed, "Suck me." he told her as he pulled her to a sitting position.

Claire did as she was told taking Ted's rock hard cock into her mouth she sucked his cock like she had been born to suck dick. In and out she took his cock,gagging as he forced his cock down her throat. She moaned and whimpered around the dick in her mouth. She loved sucking cock and she knew there was a lot more cock sucking in her future. In the background she could hear Harold fucking Patti, hear the moans and sighs as he gave her friend his cock.

"Mother fucker." Ted groaned as she sucked him. "Yeah oh yeah."

Patti held her legs up as far as she could so Harold could go even deeper.

"Nice hard dick." she said as he pounded her.

"Let her suck you." Ted told Harold, he wanted to watch Patti take his load of cum in her mouth. "then we can watch the ladies finish each other off."

Harold pulled away from Patti and helped her to a sitting position. Patti eargerly reach for Harold's dick. Stroking him feeling their juices mingled together she took his dick into her mouth. "Shit." he groaned as he felt her mouth clamp down on his dick. Patti took his cock as deeply as she could he watched as Claire sucked and licked Ted's cock. Claire was going to make a nice little wife-slut.

"Suck the cum out of his cock baby girl." Ted told Patti as he watched her give Harold an expert blow job. Grasping Claire by the back of her head he fucked her mouth. In and out not letting her take in a breath of air he gave her his cock.

Claire was good, not as good as his wife Patti but with some practice she'd be better. "Yeah, suck my cock." he told her as she pulled away a bit and started to flick her tongue all over the head of his cock. "That's it." he said with a sigh.

"Suck him Claire." Harold told his wife as he pulled his cock from Patti's mouth, she didn't miss a beat as she licked his cock down to his balls. Licking and sucking them she took them into her mouth. Harold watched her sucking his friend. "Make him cum."

"Lick my balls, take them into your mouth." Ted told Claire watching Patti going to town on Harold's balls. He did like to watch his wife enjoying herself.

He really wanted to watch the ladies doing 69, having their faces buried in each others pussys. Maybe get them to play with a dildo or two.

Ted and Harold were both groaning with pleasure, wanting to cum.

"Fuck, stroke my dick." Harold begged Patti, wanting her mouth on his cock again.

Patti licked her way back to his cock taking him back into her mouth she swallowed his dick. Grabbing her by the back of her head he fucked her mouth.

"Yeah, almost there." he groaned as she added pressure to his cock.

"Do it, do it." Ted begged Claire as he held her down on his balls.

God, he wanted to cum so bad, needed to explode his load of cum. "Suck my dick."

He ordered Claire. Moving back up she took his cock back into her mouth. She wanted to taste Ted's cum. "Almost there, so close." he moaned wanting to fill Claire's mouth with cum.

"Oh yeah, me too gonna cum." Harold gasped as Patti sucked his cock like it was her first one. "Swallow my dick." he told her as he held her down on his cock.

"Awww, fuck!" Ted groaned,"cummmmming" he said as he climaxed filling Claire's mouth with his hot cum. "Don't swallow it all." he said as he emptied his balls into her mouth. She was good she took every drop. Ted watched as Harold fucked Patti's mouth.

"Do it honey, make him cum." he told Patti a few minutres later encouraging her. He knew how much she loved to suck cock. Moving away from Claire he watched Harold tense up, gasping for air.

"Oh fuck!" Harold moaned as he buried his cock in Patti's mouth, feeling spurt after spurt he came in her mouth. "Yeah, take it." he said as she took every drop of his cum.

Taking all of Harold's cum Patti didn't swallow it all.

Patti and Claire reached for each other.

"Damn that's hot." Harold said as he watched his wife and her friend kissing.

"Yeah it's hot." Ted agreed reaching for Patti kissing her. He could taste cum on her lips. "Mmmm." he said as he backed away from her. "You and Claire finish each other off."

The ladies laid on the bed in a 69 position, reaching for each others pussies.

"I never thought I'd see my wife do anything like this." Harold said as he sat and watched his sweet,demure wife eat pussy. "Eat her."

Spreading their legs open they licked and slurped on each other.

They both were moaning and gasping, touching and tasting.

Ted and Harold were sitting back enjoying the show, getting up Ted picked up the video camera and started filming them. The ladies were in their own little world.

They weren't paying any attention to anything but each other. Moving in for a close up he watched as Claire licked and sucked Patti's pussy lips into her mouth. He saw Patti tense up and push her pussy into Claire's mouth. He could hear them whimpering and gasping as they ate each other. Damn he did like to watch his wife eat pussy made him super hot.

"Eat that pussy." Harold said as he watched from the side lines. Never in a million years did he ever think he'd see his wife eat pussy. Guess this vacation was worth all the money after all, he thought. He hoped things would continue like this after they got home.

Spreading Claire's pussy open Patti slid two fingers inside of her, feeling how tight her pussy was on her fingers. Slowly in and out she fingered Claire.

She loved how wet Claire got, pussy juices all over her hand. Patti fucked Claire deeply, flicking her tongue across Claire's clit.

Claire moaned as Patti expertly fucked her, teasing her with her tongue. She tried to copy Patti's movements. She wanted to make her new friend cum. She could get used to eating pussy and having fun with each others husbands. Putting two fingers inside of Patti's tight slit she gently fingered her pussy. She felt Patti tense up at her touch, she hoped she hadn't hurt her.

Ted was getting all of the hot action, they were going to town on each others pussies. He wanted to see them cum, hoping that Patti could squirt. She couldn't do it all of the time. It was hot when she did. He knew one thing that did make her squirt, toys. Reaching into the bedside table he took out a six inch dildo.

"Use this." he said as he got their attention. "Let's see if you can squirt honey." he told Patti.

She moved away from Claire's sopping wet pussy and reached for the dildo.

"Yes." she said as she moved to the edge of the bed and laid back with her legs up in the air.

Claire sat up to watch and she rubbed her pussy, she watched as Patti took the dildo and

pushed it inside of herself. Slowly in and out Patti fucked herself.

"That's hot." Claire said as she watched Patti pull the dildo out of her wet pussy.

Looking directly into the camera Patti licked her juices off of the dildo, moaning as she did so. "I need to cum." sliding that toy back inside of herself she fucked herself harder.

"Here honey." Ted said as he reached over with some strawberry flavored lube and he poured it on her pussy. It dripped between her legs as she grasped that dildo with two hands.

The more Claire watched and rubbed herself the hotter she got, she decided she was going to get some toys when they got home.

Ted watched as Patti got more turned on and excited, he knew the signs when she was getting close to her climax. She started breathing heavier, gasping for air and shaking. "Do it babe, cum for me, squirt for Daddy." he told her.

Patti was ramming that dildo into her pussy, in and out harder and faster.

She felt like she was going to explode, she reached down and rubbed her clit.

"Ahh, oh yeah, gonna cum." she moaned as she fucked herself as fast as she could. "Fuck! Yes, cummmmming!" she screamed loudly as she pulled the dildo out. Squirting she climaxed. Still rubbing her clit she climaxed for a few more seconds. Ted managed to get it all on video. He loved how she had squirted so much all over the carpet.

"Good one hon." Ted said liking the way she had climaxed. It had made a great shot on the video.

Claire had never seen anyone do that before, she would like to be able to do that too. It seemed that Patti's climax had been very intense when she squirted like that "I would love to do that." she said as Patti moved back onto the bed.

"I want to make you cum." Patti told Claire looking at her."come here."

Claire moved over next to Patti on the bed and lay down next to her. Not knowing what to expect she waited. "Please I need to cum."

"Oh I'll make you cum." Patti said taking the dildo again and licking and sucking it into her mouth. Getting it as wet as she could she gently spread Claire's pussy open.

Claire groaned as she felt the dildo entering her pussy, she liked the way it felt inside of her. "Fuck me." she whispered.

Harold just sat and watched as his wife took that dildo in her pussy. He heard her moaning as Patti fucked his prim and proper wife. Well, she used to be prim and proper but not any more.

Getting as close as he could Ted got the best shots he could get. This was going to make a great movie. He couldn't wait until they all got home and he could introduce Harold and Claire to Kate and Jack and Phil and Stacy. Just thinking of the hot weekend parties they could have.

"Ahhh," Claire moaned as Patti continued to fuck her, she reached for her clit and she rubbed herself. She had never wanted to cum as bad as she did right at this minute. "Fuck me, please fuck me."

"You like this? Hmmm?" Patti asked bending over Claire, "I'm going to turn you into a slut."

"Oh yes, I'd like that." Claire whispered as she felt her climax building from deep inside of her. Maybe someday she could squirt like Patti did. It did look so hot when she came that way.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers