Love in Jamaica Pt. 04: Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Spreading Claire's pussy open Patti fucked her harder and faster, she could see Claire tensing up. She could hear her heavy breathing. Claire closed her eyes, breathing deeply. It was turning her on knowing that Harold was watching her getting fucked with a toy by another woman.

"Fuck her honey, do it make her cum." Ted said as he watched his wife expertly fuck her friend.

"Harder, fuck me harder." Claire begged, rubbing her clit as hard as she could. She was right on the edge, she was so close.

"Cum babe." Harold said encouraging her, he wanted to watch her climax.

"Do it now." Patti said watching that dildo going in and out. Getting on her knees next to Claire, she slammed that toy inside of her.

"Oh My God, going to cum, cummmminggg." Claire screamed as she arched her hips off of the bed and climaxed, grunting and moaning she came. "Mmmm,yes, oh yes."

Ted,Patti and Harold watched as Claire climaxed all over that dildo. Patti pulled it out and it was dripping with Claire's juices. Claire fell back onto the bed exhausted. Offering the dildo to Harold he looked a bit unsure of himself he shrugged and licked her juices from it.

Patti got up on shaky legs and sat on the sofa.

"Fuck! That was hot!" Ted exclaimed as he turned the camera off and sat down on the sofa.

Harold went and laid on the bed with Claire as she calmed down from her climax.

Leaning over Patti kissed Ted, putting her arms around his neck.

"Such a bad girl, turning Claire into a wife slut." Ted said teasing her as he kissed her back.

Harold and Claire were kissing and whispering to each other.

"Say, why don't we all go out to dinner." Ted suggested knowing that Harold and Claire were leaving in a couple of days.

"Sounds great." Harold said sitting up and helping Claire sit up.

"Oh good I'm starved!" Patti chimed in, "Sex always makes me hungry."

"When aren't you hungry honey?" Ted asked her teasing her.

"True." she said agreeing with him. "Oh Claire, you are now an official wife-slut, welcome to the club."

Claire blushed and smiled, "Thank you." she said with a laugh.

"Okay, lets say we all get cleaned up and meet back here in about an hour."

Ted suggested standing up. "No playing in the showers either."

"Darn!" Patti said jokingly, "No playtime in the shower?"

"Not if you want dinner at a decent hour." Ted told her.

"Okay be back in one hour." Harold said as he got dressed, Claire had went into the bathroom and put her clothes on and took her wet underthings and wrapped them in a towel.

"Come on Harold we need to take showers." she told him as she gathered up her packages and her purse.

"I'm coming."

"You will be." Claire said with a smile as she walked to the door.

"Patti, I think you've created a monster." Harold told her with a laugh.

"My pleasure."

"Harold, come on."

"Yes honey." he said with a grin, "Meet you back here in one hour."

"Okay." Ted said walking them to the door. "See you soon."

Closing the door he leaned against it, "You young lady," he said slowly walking towards Patti, "Are a very bad girl."

"Why, yes I am." she said getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

"And I wouldn't have you any other way." he said reaching her side and swatting her on the ass as they went into the bathroom.

"Spanking, I like that." she said closing the door behind her.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers