All Comments on 'Love in the Age of Chemicals Ch. 04'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
well done, thank you

he became a human being, not a caricature.

and so did she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love this story. Such beautiful characters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
should have ban a 5

But my finger slipped. Sorry. Enjoying but sadly reliving the saga of being different.

CatsEye4477CatsEye4477about 8 years ago
Aspergers eye view

I appreciate the story's Aspergers POV. Like A Beautiful Mind, it allows us to see the world through his eyes. Not as weird or different, but simply his reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

When he asked if she wanted to hear a personal story of his own I thought for sure you're leaving a cliff hanger.

After the previous chapters seeing him start to grow is pure delight! I'm an addict.

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deke's evolving

Yay! But how did he learn to identify his feelings and to read body language?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

*tears tears tears*

Lit_ZombieLit_Zombieabout 8 years ago
OH MY GOSH!

That's what I said when I finished this. And I'm a prolific user of profanity. I couldn't say anything other than that.

Please, please, please keep writing. This story is so touching and yet it still holds onto the quintessence of this site. I wish there were more stories like this here. A good cry or a few empathetic tears, followed by some love making. It really is what some of us are asking for.

Well, I know that sometimes it's what I come here for. And Writers like you, are why I will always come back.

I just wanted to say that even if you never write another word, I am a better and happier person for reading the ones you have put down here.

Thank you and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you for this gift.

Your descriptiveness, plot, character development and pacing –- Wow! This story is truly gripping and engaging. In Deke's "specialness", I am frightened to catch glimpses of my own awkwardness. I can fantasize about the many sexual virtuosos described on this site, but I am often left feeling more than inadequate. As I am drawn into Deke's awakening and metamorphosis, I find hope that I too may yet stumble out of my own emotional clumsiness, social naiveness, and sexual incompetence. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Beautiful and full of understanding.

BraidersBraidersabout 8 years ago
Great Story-Love the writing.

Thank You

mordbrandmordbrandabout 8 years ago
Very touching

You get a real sense of how someone with Asperger's might relate to the world. I'm really wondering what book Miranda suggested to his mom. I'm hoping very much for a HEA on this story, it would be cruel otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A perhaps pedantic note: Asperger's Syndrome no longer exists as a unique diagnosis. It was incorporated into the autism family.

As someone with an autism spectrum disorder, I deeply appreciate the accurate portrayal of Deacon. (Ironically, a college nickname of mine.)

-CAF

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 8 years ago
such a great story

The characters are so real and well-written.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Kinkade original, much more valuable

you should probably write that it's a signed reproduktion, a Limited Edition Art, rather than a signed original painting.

His paintings aren't worth hundreds of dollars. They are probably worth hundreds of THOUSANDS of dollars.

buckshot46buckshot46about 6 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely emotionally personal and so so good. Thank you more than 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pain and Understanding

I do so love these stories. When you wrote Miranda was sitting in a brown recliner I shed a tear. Ian's recliner is always full of love and heartbreak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He nailed the truth. Congratulations

That the moment of sexual relations is a pursuit of total acceptance.

And then there are those who corrupt it with coercion.

There is a way to maintain the total acceptance feeling outside of the bed. It is called kareeza, the caress. The instructions are laid out in the book, Peace Between The Sheets.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Words can't express how good and utterly comfortable this entire story is to read. Puppy and Miranda are unbelievable lovely, yet totally believable. It's impossible not to relate with them. Everyone should have their own Miranda!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1071 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

SIMILAR Stories

Bottles 
4.86
259
84
The Mountain 
4.89
1.5k
377
Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
926
Sales Team 
4.83
3.8k
860
The Promise 
4.9
2.3k
638
More Stories