All Comments on 'Love in the Time of Curiosity Ch. 04'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disappointed

The title says it all

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 12 years agoAuthor
Explain

Would you mind telling me what was disappointing so I know what to avoid in future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great series

Nicely done. Life isn't always simple. Thanks

SealondrasSealondrasover 12 years ago

I believe what he didn't like was the NTR factor of the story and tbh I don't like it either makes me feel sick however the story and everything is good but if you don't like NTR it brings down the story quite abit. (NTR is a theme were the main character's loved one get's stolen by someone else or is cheating on him/her while she is aware of it and might even have seen it in action when she/he sleeps with someone else.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story bad ending

The story was very well done the ending needs work, it's stilted on how Heather pulls herself together after this break up.

Amanda acted in the absolute worst way, she not only broke her lovers heart but also betrayed there friendship, we need to see how this affects her and how she overcomes it, the two months later thing just dosn't cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

' I really did enjoy this story but i FUCKING HATED AMANDA ! what a nasty bitch she just took what she could from Hezz while hezz gave her everything she left her with a broken heart and put her through hell while is off happy with twins and some cock of a doctor........ yeah i understand that led her to paige but fcuk me ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:(

It was a good story but the breakup hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
255 Followers
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES