Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been in a couple of threesomes before. And let me tell you, it ain't like in the pornos. One of the girls is usually shy, and then somebody gets their feelings hurt because they aren't getting enough attention or whatever... most people just aren't wired for a multi-person situation.

But these two sisters, different story! Lizzie stopped eating her sister's pussy and turned to kiss me. Her hot, sensuous mouth was enhanced by the dripping pussy juice from Kristin. Jesus, kissing a hot young girl, who's got her own sister's juices on her lips, I was just melting. I wasn't aware at the time, but all thoughts of Blake vanished. Sorry, dude.

Lizzie asked me, "Michael? Would you like... Would you maybe kiss Kristin's cunt for me?"

I got up off the chair and all three of us went down to the air mattress. I buried my face in Kristin's young cunt alright. Her juices already flowing from her sister's tongue, she just squirmed and moaned softly under my gentle assault.

And this is where it gets kind of fuzzy. Lizzie went and sucked on Kristin's tits some more... then both of us were sucking Kristin's tits... then I got rolled on my back and had Lizzie's cunt smashing my face and my cock up Kristin's cunt.

Then... Well there was rubbing... and sucking... and kissing... and seemingly everywhere I reached there was a nice female part to play with or suck or fuck. My cock was never not in a mouth or a pussy for very long at all. I remember at one point pulling my cock out of Lizzie's twat and sticking it immediately into Kristin's mouth. Both of the girls just couldn't get enough of each others pussy juices.

A bit later, the girls were sixty-nining, with my cock going in a hot pussy, and getting licked on the outstroke. Holy shit! When I had to cum, Lizzie (at the time on all fours with Kristin under her) told me to jack off into her asshole. I didn't really fuck her ass, just pressed the tip against her hole and jacked myself.

Her juicy ass felt wonderful as I shot load after load of cum into her butt. Lizzie squealed as Kristin lapped her cunt like a thirsty dog. When I finished, Lizzie rose up and dripped my cum out of her ass...

... into Kristin's mouth.

"Don't you swallow that stuff, bitch!" whispered Lizzie.

Kristin held my cum in her mouth as she licked her sister ass, cleaning it all up. Lizzie promptly turned around and kissed her sister firmly and tenderly and roughly, and they fought for the cum back and forth. Some ran down Kristin's cheek. The two girls entwined their legs and ground their pussies into each other, cumming hard simultaneously in just a couple minutes. I forced my way from behind so I could try and lick both of their cunts. Nice.

We kept fucking, and grinding cunts, and I came in Lizzie's face and Kristin licked it all off and swallowed it. Lizzie, angry about that, demanded I fuck Kristin in the ass for her transgressions. I remember Kristin not being too excited by that, but Lizzie stuck her tongue completely up Kristin's ass, then slipped in a finger with some spit and pussy juice. Finally she had three fingers in there and pronounced her ready.

My cock was pretty worn out at this point, but we rallied and I butt-fucked Kristin. Yes, I butt-fucked an 18 year and one-month old hot babe. I remember grabbing her tits hard... and I remember her cumming so hard pussy juice was actually dripping from her cunt.

When I filled her ass as much as I could with cum, I fell back on the bed in sheer exhaustion. Lizzie was there to lick my cock, though; she wanted my cum since Kristin seemed to be holding it inside her ass.

Both girls wanted more. I wasn't ready to oblige anymore. But I laid there, sucking soft tits while they masturbated themselves on my legs. I did cum one more time... but there was hardly any semen cumming out, mostly just dust at this point.

The final score was Kristin at 9 orgasms, Lizzie right behind with 8 (but two were multiples... how do you count those?) and I trailed at 4 and a probable. So they won and I lost. But I didn't feel like a loser.

- - -

After our morning P90 workout, we ate Gayle's pancakes from my dehydrated stash, and I talked about my general plan for taking back our little neighboring town. Since it didn't look like my buddies were coming, I was going to use their food, and guns, and other supplies. With all of us, We had about 3 years of food in storage.

But that wasn't enough. What then? My plan was to get farming next spring. But we need to clear out Zach and all his friends first; can't have him trampling all over our fields and gardens.

Then, Patsy spoke up.

"I don't really think we should be killing these... people..."

All heads turned her way, you could hear the syrup flowing down the cakes.

Finally, Erin broke the tension. "Why the fuck would you say that? Are you fucking stupid?" That's my girl!

"No. I'm serious.. I've been doing a lot of thinking these last few days. I think this is the Apocalypse. Armageddon. You know, from The Book of Revelation. This is the Tribulation.

"These people out there, yes they died. But now they are Angels, and they're doing God's work."

I laughed out loud. Then the others all started talking and hollering, but I could hear Patsy saying something like "You're going against God's plan" or some shit like that.

Hey, I'm a believer in the U. S. Constitution. You want to believe in the Big Sky Daddy, go right ahead. That's your right, it's part of the First Amendment. You want to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Fine. I don't care. But your freedoms and rights end when they impact my freedoms and rights.

I tapped my coffee cup a few times on the table. The cacophony dimmed, and finally stopped as all eyes turned towards me.

"Patsy... you can believe what you want to believe. But, you are also a guest in my house. My plan, for all the occupants of this house, is to try and get through this Zombie Apocalypse, and to keep living and kill the bad guys. I want to plant crops, I want us to be safe. I want us to live. I kind of thought those were mutual feelings we all had. I expected everyone in this house to work towards that goal. We kill Zed, and Zach, and Zena, and we try and start over."

I took a sip of coffee and the girls all started shouting back and forth. Finally, I tapped my cup again.

"Let's see a show of hands.Who wants to try and live through this thing and come out the other side?" Everyone's hand went up except Patsy's.

"Well, what is the other option, Patsy?"

"Well, we just... wait for God to show us what to do."

"Maybe God is showing you what to do, through me!" Hey, it was worth a shot.

"I hardly think you're God's messenger," Patsy said. Emphasis on the 'you're'; full of scorn. "No, we have to wait for a sign."

"Do you want to wait in this house? My house?"

"I don't know. I can't be around all this... fornicating that's going on."

More hollering. Gayle glared at me. Lorraine, or Lorrie as I was now calling her, looked at me a little hurt, like she was being left out of something. Jesus, it didn't feel good to disappoint her. What the fuck?

I ate the rest of my breakfast. The girls were all agitated with Patsy and they argued with each other. I looked at Patsy. Pretty girl, dyed blonde hair, nice firm body, obviously somewhat smart as she's in college. But she's either a religious whacko or she's gone crazy. Maybe both. Oh well, not my problem anymore.

I got up from the table, all eyes followed me. I grabbed my rifle and headed outside.

"I'll be back."

And I was, in about 15 minutes. The girls had finished cleaning up and were milling about with their coffees, kind of wondering what I was up to.

I came back with a nice backpack, filled up.

"Patsy. First of all, I'm sorry to have infringed on your beliefs. That was wrong of me."

"Thank you," she beamed.

"And I'm sorry for the fornicating." That brought some snickers and downright laughter.

"But you've made it apparent you don't want to stay here. So I put together a little kit here," I indicated the backpack. "There's water for three days, food, a jacket, gloves, matches, oh and a Bible, of course. Let's see, no weapons, of course. You won't be needing those..."

"What... what do you mean?" asked Patsy, suddenly very afraid.

"Looks like you've been called, bitch," said Erin.

"Michael!" started Gayle. I knew she was going to say something about her being responsible for these girls.

"Patsy, you're either with us, or you aren't. I can't have someone here who I can't trust not to leave a door open on purpose." I held up the pack for her.

"Gayle?" Patsy pleaded.

Gayle looked at her feet. "You know, Patsy, I think Michael's right. If you feel this way, you endanger all of us. I've almost lost my own daughter due to an accident with these... things that certainly aren't Angels. I'm not going to risk that you want these things to live!"

Lorrie chimed in. "You know they almost killed me. They DID kill a lot of our friends. If you want these... zombies to live, then you don't belong here."

"You better not go to town, Pats, " I said. "We'll be killing a lot of Angels there and I don't want you to be upset by that."

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want..." Patsy began. She kept praying as she shouldered the pack. I helped her adjust the straps. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil."

"Atta girl!" I said. And I meant it. I didn't want her to die. But I can't have her getting us killed, either. She kept praying as she walked out the door.

"Surely goodness and mercy will follow me, all the days of my life."

Gayle looked at me and shrugged. I shrugged, too. Maybe this is God's plan. I think it sucks, whatever it is. I think Patsy just went nuts, is all.

I went to my room and returned with the .308 rifle. It's got a 16 power scope on it, and I'm pretty good with it. I can hit a 1-foot steel plate at 600 yards.

I followed Patsy out, unlocked the gate for her. Erin followed me with my old AR, now 'hers'. I pointed out a Zeke to her, Erin popped him in the head. Patsy didn't flinch, just kept right on repeating her Psalm for what seemed like the 23rd time.

I took up a position on our hill and looked down the valley. 5 Zekes were ambling about. I targeted the closest one at about 150 yards.

BOOM!

"Jesus!" Erin jumped. "That thing barks, doesn't it!"

I turned and gave her a little smile, and saw that everyone else had come outside, also. I acquired a new target.

BOOM! and another Zeke fell. Patsy stopped at the dead 'Angels' and crossed herself and them, like she was blessing them.

BOOM! got him.

BOOM! got her.

BOOM! missed. This last guy was pretty far out there. He was angling towards Patsy. Some kind of self-preservation instinct kicked in, and Patsy started walking away from this guy.

I hollered out into the valley, "COME BACK!!"

Then I fired again at Zach and missed. Moving targets at 500 yards are hard.

Patsy turned and waved at us. Then she took off in a run towards the main road. She rounded a bend and we couldn't see her anymore.

That fifth Zach was now walking in a straight line away from me. Easy does it... breathe out... hold... BOOM!

Got him! But my excitement was short lived as we saw several more Zach's come from the town area and headed to where Patsy would be. They were out of range, though.

I turned and headed back to the house. Some of the girls patted my arm. One of them said "Let's go get her! With the Jeep or something!" But to my surprise, Gayle responded to the contrary.

"She made her decision. I think Mike was bluffing, right Mike?" I nodded. I was. I didn't expect her to really go.

"If we brought her back, she would just do something stupid either accidentally or on purpose. Michael was right. She was a danger to us."

We spent the rest of the day preparing our weapons, teaching the girls how to care for and clean them, ran through more drills to clear jams etc. Everybody now had an AR-15 as I had broken into the group's stash of standardized weapons. My buddies won't mind, since they are gone...

The mood was, okay. People were disappointed with Patsy, but nobody seemed to be upset with me. I just hope we don't see her as a new 'Angel'. I won't hesitate to shoot her zombie body, but it will be a bummer, nonetheless.

I talked more with the girls about my plan for tomorrow. We're going to the "Master's Hardware and Dry Goods" store. The girls need underwear, shoes that fit, and some clothes, too. I'm all for going bra-less, but some of these girls have real big tits. And I need them to be able to run. Big bouncing tits are fun to watch in slow motion when they run, but in a Zed situation it ain't cool to have things going in all directions. Gotta strap those puppies down.

"I'm going to need two volunteers for tomorrow's excursion," I stated. All hands went up. "Now hold on a second. I need people who are good shots, can move quick, and don't mind getting dirty. Ok Erin, thanks. But you were already drafted, that's why I only need two more... Lorrie, sorry sweetie, you need more healing. Gayle, thanks, but not yet. No... I'm thinking... Lizzie and Dizzy-"

"It's Kristin, asshole!"

"I know, I know... just kidding. Whaddya two say?"

They nodded their heads in unison. Gotta love sisters.

So instead of a movie that night, we all cleaned the weapons and checked our packs. We loaded the Jeep with some trade goods, like gallon jugs of water and canned foods in case we found some survivors. Also some dry foods like instant potatoes and such.

We got everything packed and racked, with no slack.

"Alright everyone. Bedtime. And we're on lockdown tonight." Got a couple snickers on that one.

"I'm serious. We need to be up bright and early and ready to go."

I was left unmolested that night, which was good. I got some pretty good sleep.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 7 - Daddy's Little Girl

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

We dressed for battle as best we could. The motorcycle helmets fit the sisters, but was too big for Erin. We put some towels in there to make it sit better. We were finally ready.

Acutely aware of how well the last outing went, when we lost Blake, this farewell was a bit tearful.

"Come back to us," Gayle intoned. "All of you!"

Lorrie hugged me, too, with tears in her eyes. I held her shoulders, afraid to touch her back. Her breasts pressed into me. Jesus.

"Come back to us... to me..." she whispered.

We got in the Jeep and headed towards town.

As we headed down Main Street, we could see the dead Zeds from the other day. Nobody is cleaning up the town. We stopped in front of "Master's" store. Peeking in the windows, we couldn't see anything. I tapped on the glass lightly with my rifle barrel.

Suddenly, movement. Hang on... yep, it's a Zach wandering around in the store. I didn't want to just shoot and bust up the glass, I wanted to keep some integrity to the store. Talking to the girls, we drove the Jeep around the side of the store. I took a set of keys, as did Erin. We climbed up on top of the Jeep and went up the fire escape to the second floor. I climbed in the window and cleared the area. The other gals came in. Okay.

"I'm going downstairs," I whispered. "I'm going to take him out with the Crovel." That's my mini shovel with a razor sharp edge.

I took two steps downstairs, and was met by a young man with a shotgun pointed at my face.

"You're not going anywhere, fucker." he said, rather shakily.

I set the crovel down, but now the kid had three other rifles pointed at his head. Then a door opened up behind us. Confusion reigned as another kid pointed a rifle at Lizzie, then at me, then he didn't know who to point it at. My girls were yelling, so were the boys; this was very tense and could go bad in a hurry. But I could see these were young kids. I didn't think they were dangerous, just being protective.

"My girls! SHUT UP!" And they did. "Okay fellas. I'm going to take my helmet off. Ok? Just real slow, we aren't here to hurt you. We want to buy or trade for some things."

The one on the stairs looked at his bud, then nodded at me.

I took off my helmet, and set it on a table in the hallway.

"Ok. See? Just a regular guy. Erin, girls. Lower your rifles. See guys? We're cool. Everybody's cool... Lean your rifles on the wall. Nice and easy. Yeah that's it. Okay, now take off your helmets."

This is what I was counting on. And it worked. The guys weren't looking at me anymore. They watched as the motocross helmets came off, and three gorgeous faces looked back at them.

The girls did some of that hair-flipping thing that is just so desirable.

I reached out and pushed the shotgun away from my face. I asked the other guy to lower his gun, which he did.

"This is Erin, and that's Elizabeth and Kristin." The girls smiled beautifully.

"I'm Morgan," said my guy on the stairs. He handed me the shotgun while he moved over to shake hands with the girls.

"And I'm Wyatt!" said the other one, making sure he got introduced also.

"Morgan and Wyatt?" I kind of smirked. "Where's Virgil?" I joked. You know, the Earp brothers. I was met with glum faces. "He's downstairs in the store. How did you know his name... oh yeah, you're old."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about your brother. I'm Michael. And really, we just want to trade for some stuff. Who's Masters? Is he the owner?"

"That's our dad. Bat Masters. We're his sons. He was killed at the church on that first night..."

"So, you're... Bat Masters' sons?" I smiled again. Another joke only old guys get.

"Well guys, I'm very sorry for your loss. But we need some things for the girls. You fellas need water? Food?"

"We need water bad," said Morgan. "We're all out, and drinking out of the toilet tanks-OWW!"

Wyatt slugged him on the shoulder. He didn't want to look bad in front of the girls.

"Boys," I said. "Before we do any trading, we've got to... remove Virgil..."

"Yeah. We know. We just can't do it." Morgan, apparently the younger one, cried a little. Kristin went to him and hugged him. Erin moved towards me, as Liz sidled up to Wyatt.

"If it's okay with you guys," started Erin. "Michael can... help you with this." Nice diplomacy! Who knew she was so sensitive?

Morgan nodded. Erin and I went downstairs, helmets back on and weapons ready..

I opened the backdoor with the key from Wyatt, and I quickly dispatched poor Virgil with my Crovel. Erin helped me drag him outside. We cleaned up the blood so the boys wouldn't see anything.

The atmosphere lightened up then. The two sisters went shopping with the boys helping. For a crappy small town, they had pretty good stuff. I guess there's a pretty famous trailhead up in the woods, so they get quite a few hikers coming through here needing last minute gear.

Movement outside caught my eye, several Zachs were at the front of the store.

"Can we get to the clock tower from here?" I asked. It was just a little cupola kind of a thing, sitting on the roof of the second floor. We climbed the stairs from the roof. A couple kicks and the clock fell out of the front. Nice view from here, we could see most of the town, now.

I looked at Erin. Her face pleaded with me.

"Go ahead," I said. "Make their day!"

She grinned and sighted in the first one with her AR. This was my good one, with an ACOG scope on it and a Harris bipod.

BOOM!

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Did you see that one? Headshot!"

BOOM!

"Yep! who's the Big Bad Mama now?"

BOOM!

"Uh huh! All day bitches!"

I pointed out a few down the other side of the street. Erin gleefully adjusted her position and took them down. One shot each. She's a regular sharpshooter, a natural.

She also had this excited look on her face, kind of like the other day. She anxiously scanned for more. Fortunately, for her, other Zeds were drawn to the noise and came out to see what all the noise was about.