Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers

BOOM!

But this time, instead of 'yeah baby' or something, she just kind of moaned a little, like "Mmmmm-hmmmmm."

I was standing next to her, helping to spot, but she didn't need me to do that anymore. She had it down.

"You're an awesome shot, sweetheart!" And I rested my hand on her trim little ass.

She giggled and pressed into my hand. "Harder... yes Daddy... squeeze me... wait... stop..." she sighted in another target.

BOOM!

"Jesus!" she cried out as I resumed massaging her ass. She spread her legs more, inviting my hand to travel down the crack to in between her thighs. I stopped, but didn't let go, when I heard her do the big exhale. That meant she had one in her sights. After the report of the gun, I continued.

"Reloading," she said. I took that moment to reach around her and undo her belt, then just shucked her camo pants down. She wasn't wearing any underwear. She struggled out of one leg, so she could still move. I rested my hand on her silky smooth naked butt.

Erin exhaled, I paused, and BOOM!

I slipped my middle finger inside her pussy, it slid in with no friction at all.

"Mmmmm Goddd yess..." Exhale, pause, stop moving... BOOM!

And I jammed three more fingers up her oozing cunt.

"Jesus I'm close Daddy... so close..." BOOM!

I pulled my hand out of her backside, and reached around to the front so I could squeeze and massage her clit.

"Jesus... I can't aim," she panted.

"Aim high," I said, frigging her with my hand. "To the right of the water tower. Just shoot when you need to."

I squeezed her clit in between my thumb and fingers, her little swollen buddy sent shivers throughout her body.

BOOM!

"Fuck!!"

BOOM!

"YESS!!" and she came with sharp contractions. Her juice literally flowed over my fingers. I jammed my fingers into her mouth, she licked and sucked down her juices and moaned at me. I pulled my hand out.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she pleaded.

"Say it again."

"Be my Daddy," she said softly. "Fuck me Daddy." Then through gritted teeth: "Fuck me hard Daddy! Let me kill these fuckers and fuck me, Daddy."

Jesus Christ, I don't even have a daughter, but hearing her talk like this was such a turn-on. I dropped trou in a hurry. I lined up right behind her and shoved my cock up her tight cunt.

Erin let out a long groaning "F-u-u-u-u-u-u-c-c-c-k-k-k!" as I forced myself inside her. It wasn't too tough on her, though, she was just oozing cunt juice.

She took aim some more. I paused.

BOOM! She shot this woman Zena in the head.

I slapped Erin's ass hard and long-stroked her until she lined up the next one 10-15 seconds later.

BOOM!

I fucked her hot cunt while she continued targeting. She lined up a shot, but I couldn't help myself, my cock twitched inside her steamy cunt.

Zach fell down as she hit him in the knee.

"You made me fucking miss!" she hollered at me with mock anger. And maybe a little real anger mixed in. She liked the fucking, but she liked the shooting, too.

I fucked her as hard as I could while she tried to finish the dead Zach.

"Stop it!" she giggled.

Panting, I said, "You've got to learn to... hit your targets when (gasp) you're under a lot of (unh) pressure."

I continued thrusting into her from behind, there was no stopping me now. I wanted to cum inside this little hottie, RFN!

Erin rested the gun and took her fucking like a champ, bucking her hips back into my thrusts. I grabbed and yanked on her ponytail as my throbbing cock sank deeper and deeper into her body.

Erin reached down to her cunt and frigged herself for a few moments, then took that hand and tried to shove it in my face. She succeeded, smearing my face with creamy pussy cum.

I smacked her ass hard.

"Are you my little fucking whore? huh?"

"Yes Daddy!" she really liked saying that...

"Daddy's little fucking whore? Huh baby?"

"Yes Daddy oh my fucking GOD!"

"You like Daddy's cock?"

"Yeah Daddy keep fucking me!"

"I'm gonna cum in your little cunt, baby. You want Daddy's cum don't you baby?"

"Oh FUCK YES DADDY! Cum in me Daddy!!"

"Here it is, my baby fuck-slut!"

And I came inside her like a tidal wave. I could feel her pussy walls contract around my cock as she came also. Hot sperm met hot pussy juice to create white-hot lava inside her cunt.

"Jesus Erin!" I cried out. "Fuckkkkk!" And I pumped and squeezed the last bits of sperm out of my throbbing dick.

"Oh daddy" Erin whispered, I could barely hear her in the light morning breeze. "daddy... daddy..."

My cock began to shrink a bit. Erin lined up the crawler, and finished him off with a satisfying BOOM!

"Clean me up, baby," I said to her. "I want to shoot a few."

We traded positions, I rested the bipod and took aim up the street. Erin greedily licked my cock and balls, swallowing down both of our juices.

I fired a few more times. She was right, it is hard to aim when someone is goofing with your sex parts.

"Lookit this Daddy." she said. I looked down to see her squatting, her hand beneath her pussy, catching the dripping cum. She put her other hand down there and brought the full one to her mouth. She looked me in the eye as she slurped it up and swallowed it down.

"You taste good, Daddy." She got a couple more handfuls of cum as I shot more Zachs and Zenas. Fuckers just kept coming. How many were there in this town?

Erin stood up and tugged me a little bit on the shoulder. I set down the gun and kissed her passionately, tasting my cum on her lips and tongue. She held me so tight for such a little thing.

Reluctantly, we dressed. We ended up going through four magazines. 120 rounds. With misses and on-purpose shots fired during sex, we figured we hit close to 100 zombies.

I pulled the little two-way radio out of my shoulder pocket and put in a call to the house.

"Mustang! This is Ghostrider, requesting a flyby. I mean, requesting a status report."

Dead air.

"Michael?" Gayle finally answered. "Are you talking to us?"

"That's a 'roger' Mustang. What's your situation?"

"Uh, just confused, but, whatever. We're all fine. Couple of Zeds were on the perimeter fence. Payton took them out with the '22'."

"Payton?" I asked Erin, off-mic.

"The tall one? Dumbass!"

Yeah she's the tall one. At least six feet. But nicely proportioned. Very nicely proportioned.

Gayle keyed the mic again. "How are you guys? We hear a lot of shots. Oh, and Lorraine says to tell you 'negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full'. What the hell are you guys talking about?"

I chuckled out loud while Erin just looked at me like I was stupid. "All good here. Little Tiger is quite the sharpshooter. The sisters are negotiating for goods as we speak. Will check back in 15. Tell Lorrie 'it's time to buzz the tower'. Ghostrider out."

"10-4. Out."

Erin and I gathered up our magazines and the empty brass casings for future re-loading. We headed back down the stairs.

- - -

As Erin and I neared the bottom floor, we heard some scuffling and what sounded like one or both of the girls screaming. We bolted down the last couple steps, my Crovel held ready to swing and Erin's AR ready to fire. What we saw was rather surprising.

Across the store, about 30 feet, was a glass case about 15 feet long that held knives, binoculars, and other high dollar items. It was also the checkout area with register and credit card machine.

Leaning against the case were our two sisters, naked as jaybirds. Their arms outstretched, they were holding onto the opposite side of the case. They were holding on because the two brothers were fucking them from behind for all they were worth. They were facing us, but nobody saw us as they were in various throes of passion.

I was concerned that this may not be voluntary on our girls part.

With my Crovel, I tapped on a metal shelf next to me and said to Erin "Cover them."

Both Lizzie and Kristin rose up and shouted at me.

"NO it's okay!" "Stop Daddy!" "We asked them to!" and stuff like that.

The boys froze, and started to withdraw.

I think it was Wyatt that said "Daddy? He's your dad? Oh fuck oh shit fuck..." and started backing off.

I smirked. "You sure you girls are okay?" They smiled and nodded vigorously..

"Okay... I'm going to the Jeep. Hurry it up, boys. Come on Erin."

We started outside. I could hear Liz saying to Wyatt "Get back here and fuck me! He's fine!"

I found an area out back of the store that seemed to have pretty soft ground. I said to Erin, "Cover me. I've got to dig a grave for Virgil. And call the ranch. It'll be another hour or two."

As I dug with the Crovel, I got Erin to talk.

"Sweetie, what's with the Daddy stuff? Did you and your dad... you know-"

Erin looked away. "No. it wasn't like that. My father left when I was 11. He never paid much attention to me. I always tried to get his attention, but he never seemed to care much. I guess, psychologically speaking, I probably have some serious 'daddy issues'. Maybe if the zombies didn't come I'd end up a stripper somewhere."

We both laughed.

"Does it bother you?" she asked "I can stop it."

"No no, it's fine! I just don't want you to be... disappointed with me."

"Disappointed? How? You're awesome! We'd all be dead without you! You're everything... everything I want in a father. And, the fucking is nice. Very nice. Oh shit give me the Crovel! Now!"

Tired, I tossed it to her. Erin went over to a Zombie kid. Maybe 10-12 years old. She raised the shovel... the zombie came towards her... and she didn't swing. But she pushed it away with the shovel/crovel.

"I can't kill it!" she cried out. "It's just a kid!" She easily kept it at bay.

The zombie kid started to moan. But being small he didn't have a lot of output. I don't think any others heard him.

I had to kill him. He's not a human anymore. He died once, he needs to be dead again. I got up out of the hole and finished the job with my Ka-bar knife. He collapsed where he stood.

With tears in my eyes, I took the crovel from Erin and finished up the hole. Furious at the fucked up world, I dug very hard.

"Sorry, Daddy."

I wiped my nose. "It's okay sweetie. It's hard. It's fucked. It sucks. But you can't hesitate like that again. You're the toughest of you girls. I need you."

I dragged Virgil Masters over to his hole. It wasn't 6 feet deep. More like 4. Sorry Virg, I don't have all day.

"And you will be disappointed in me," I continued. "I'm just a man. I care deeply for you, like a family member. But... " I didn't know how to say this. "But I'm just a man. And there's so many of you girls. And I care for all of them. And I may not be able to... be... exclus-" I started to say Exclusive.

But she cut me off. "No! Um... Michael... Daddy... I don't want you to be my boyfriend, or husband. I do want to keep fucking you. And I love you, I do. But as far as long-term goes, well you're probably more suited to Gayle. Maybe I'll find someone to settle down with. Like the Dizzy sisters have."

I finished covering up Virgil. "Come here, baby girl." And we hugged and kissed and cried a little bit. "I'll be your 'Daddy'. I'll be Daddy with benefits, okay?"

We smiled and went back in the store.

= = = to be continued.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,075 Followers