All Comments on 'Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 04'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dam

i loved the whole story but this last chapter just felt so rushed u cood of turnd it in to like 3 chapters but over all not a bad story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great work

Love this story and the way it ended. Truly a great story with a real world fell to it.

TestSubject001TestSubject001almost 8 years ago
great!

As long as you kept Micheal, Gayle, Lorrie, and Erin together I wasn't going to complain at all! I loved those 4. Now, finish sister bitches!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Simply fantastic!

I have been glued to this story all day and evening. I can't remember enjoying a story as I have this one. Well, not for a ling time, anyway. Between the Master's sons and then "Master's and Johnson", along with other a few pop references, I found a few chuckles. I could go on, but, sufices to say, very well done, Sir.

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks so much for all the work you put into this story, as well as posting it here so us readers can enjoy it for free!

I also wanted to thank you for writing a story that is more than just constant sex, sex, sex. I love reading erotic stories that also have a decent plot and story, as well as character development. I'm about to start reading The Imperfect Storm, and I'm hoping that it's as good or better than this great story.

I would also urge you to consider writing more incest stories that have a good plot and storyline. Or if not incest, at least something along the lines of this story where you have one guy with multiple partners, and all of the women are OK with sharing. The "one man, one woman" stories can get boring real fast. It's the flirting, teasing, seduction, or whatever of getting the next (and completely different) woman in bed that really ups the eroticism of great stories, IMO. If you're into reading a bit, I strongly suggest The Shepherd of Ashburn Court and Just the Six of Us. Both great examples of multiple partner stories with decent amount of storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

That was a great story. You might have some serious talent here. lol Keep up the good work!

CyberPunk1CyberPunk1over 4 years ago

(Clarification I enjoyed this story very very much)*nomad 1 this is AWACS Thorne you are clear to commence strike. Confirmed 3000 X-rays on ground. Engaged by ground forces marked on your IFF how copy* *AWACS Thorne this is Nomad 1 we hear you loud and clear commencing tactical strike.* they do multiple rocket and bombing runs as the military takes back the next city as they wouldn’t fall to some slow moving human that lost all the advantages that made a human dangerous.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikabout 2 years ago

The Walking Dead on hormones. Awsome story, all chapters 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a great story!!!!! the sex was stellar,....the story was excellent!!! kudos to you and your editor!!!

or as we used to say in the Navy.....Bravo Zulu

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420over 1 year agoAuthor

Hey! It’s me! Just want to thank everyone who has read this story. I’m glad many of you found it enjoyable. This was six years ago but I’m still pretty proud of it. The genesis of this story was The Walking Dead, of course, but I wanted to see what would happen if someone was ready for this type of thing. And I had to throw some sex in there, naturally. I’ve gotten comments here and other places about this going on longer, but he banged everyone in sight already and it seemed like a good place to stop. The back story (that I came up with later) is that the Chinese sent fake airliners all over the world and released nano-bots which spread the virus. The people who didn’t get it happened to be inside that day lol. So, the military was hit particularly hard and there was almost nobody to fly air strikes or direct drones or man the fifty caliber. The fort in this story probably came out best at over 50% loss rate. Maybe in ten or so years I will finish the companion story for this! It’s currently underway… slowly…. very slowly. Thanks again everyone for your support. Cheers! And don’t wear short pants in the zombie apocalypse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES