All Comments on 'Love is Like a Box of Chocolates'

by PMDlite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CDConeCDConeover 6 years ago
Sweet and hot.

Figured He'd hook up with Amy, but a couple of nice twists. The chocolate was a nice twist on the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tough Premise

Bunch of losers (sorry, but that how they come across with everyone agreeing to go because they didn't want to be alone for yet another holiday) get together for a party that Phil pretty much let's them know is for sex. Really?

You need to spend the time to make your characters likable or interesting for people to buy in to such a silly premises. I stopped reading halfway through. Sorry if this comes off harsh...was just trying to give some constructive criticism.

PMDlitePMDliteover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment!

Good constructive criticism. But how many of us have had a Valentines' Day solo? Will work on developing the characters more! Would appreciate you leaving a signed comment, though. Anonymous doesn't help with dialog and does look harsher...or snarky!

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Okay 🙂

What a delightful short Valentine story. Not too over the top and a fun gathering of shy friends into possible relationships.

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 6 years ago
The Long and Short of It

I generally prefer short stories--2 to 3 pages--but this one is too short. A little more character development and physical description of the characters is needed. And then more at the end. You have the potential here for a real good group sex scene and you just stopped. Like a literary version of premature ejaculation. You left your readers unfulfilled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPMDlite@PMDlite
M, Old, but not dead yet! Enjoy discussing topics with erotic themes. Enjoy a variety of topics from the romantic to the wild. Say "hi"! Feel free to check out my stories. Leave a comment or suggestion. (Click 'Stories' below) "The New Tattoo" received the 2016 Read...