All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 02'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's notes.

@ Black Caramel Crème:

The answers to most of your questions will come in parts 3 and 4, currently submitted and pending approval. Part 5 is in the planning stages.

Some more background on the characters:

Those of you not privy to interracial love may notice a few things that may seem odd.

When Shavonda sets the ground rules, she lays out certain words Jason is never to use. Jason is new to mixed relationships, and once she is sure he is serious about her, she sets the rules not to chastise him, but to keep him from inadvertently destroying their relationship. There is no quicker way to nuke one than to denigrate a person's very being. When the person who you love and trust does this, you question his/her intentions.

You will notice in these stories repeated references to music. Both Jason and Shavonda are Huge music fans. Though their tastes are different, they overlap in many ways, and both are able to listen to and appreciate what the other is playing. The soft r&b is "babymaking music" though Jason will never use that term because he doesn't want to upset Shavonda. Jason grew up in Appalachia, going to barn concerts and hoedowns. Though he has moved far beyond it, bluegrass is a part of who he is.

Jason's turn ons are Shavonda's hair, Her scent of arousal, Their contrasting skin tones, and the sight of his semen running down her leg. Shavonda knows this, and uses it to her advantage. She loves to tease Jason. I hope her playfulness comes out in these stories as I intend it to.

Shavonda has numerous erogenous zones, which Jason has taken the time to find while exploring her body. One in particular can send her over the edge when she is aroused. That particular spot does the same thing on my own queen.

In these stories I have attempted to describe some of the passion of my own relationships, and set the mood in which they occurred.

Subsequent parts will feature more story, though the sex will still be passionate, it will not be as dominant. Their love is deepening as they learn more about each other.

I intend for this series to be a testimonial to the joys of interracial love.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Love this...

...and looking forward to more, although there are some parts that seem a bit more rushed than they should be. Otherwise, I love how accepting they are of one another (and I guess I hint at I thought there might have been a little more convincing for both to accept each other).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm in love....

Let there be a happy ending...

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
Authors notes.

@ fawnsage.

Though I believe there will eventually be a happy ending, the whole story has not gelled yet. . I can tell you this, there will be adversity as outside forces strike at the very things most important to them in an effort to drive them apart.

blueexoticablueexoticaover 7 years ago
Got me!

I am still enjoying your story...its so honest and refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Each story line is so amazing. I Still would enjoy that being me with a man as him. But I look for him to get hurt by the ex. By his queen he will become stronger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous