Love Knows No Color Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
377 Followers

Arriving home just before sunset, Shavonda found a small white box stuffed in her mailbox. It had a return address for a company called JstLikeUs. I grinned, I knew what it was.

"I wonder what this could be," Shavonda mused. "I didn't order anything. And I've never heard of this company." She opened the box. Inside was a wedding cake topper, with black bride and white groom. Just like us. "Jason, did you?" She saw my grin and knew. "Where did you find this?"

"I was browsing the web and I came across this place. They specialize in decorations for non-traditional couples. You can order these in any race or gender combination you want. Notice, the bride has hair just like yours was when we met."

"I love you, Jason," she said. "That was sweet." She kissed me deeply. All was finally right with the world.

To be continued...

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
377 Followers