All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 15'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!

So glad office error Asswipe got handled. Low move bringing in those old pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Edie and Kenny's Relationship

Please write more on them....

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
Edie and Kenny

In the next couple of parts Kenny and Edie will play a larger role. In the next part, Kenny will take Jason, Shavonda and Edie to explore the railroad on the other side of the mountain from Jason's parents farm.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Nice way

to inject Kenny and Edie more into the story. If you decide to spin them off, some more things like this will provide good transition into that separate series.

Loved how Shavonda belittled the idiot cop in court and had one zinger after another. Nice to see the contrast between her strength and weakness too. Just makes her more real, as no one can be strong all the time and even the strongest need time to recover.

Loving the description and really the pre-court and court scene proved intense, more so than Jason and Shavonda coupling. That's nice, but a break such as this refreshed things.

Keep going! 5

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
authors notes

@ commentarista

Shavonda is both strong and vulnerable at the same time, but she has a range of moods as well. I hope those all came through in the story so far.

Kenny and Edie will be playing a more prominent role in the following parts. Since Jason's only sibling is his sister Sally, Kenny is the closest thing he has to a brother. They grew up together. Likewise, Von has known Edie since childhood.

You have probably noticed how playing music has brought Jason and Shavonda even closer together. Kenny is also a musician, and will be playing with them, and Edie loves to sing. SInce everybody has different musical influences, it will be interesting to see which songs they decide to learn.

There will be major upheaval for Kenny and Edie, as their situation is unsustainable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous