All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 22'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BarnengBarnengalmost 7 years ago
Thanx

thank you for sharing your life story, this has to be true, because you couldn't possibly make all this up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great update

But hope you can do something on Kenny and Edie...

bwwm4mebwwm4mealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Authors Notes.

@fawnsage

Kenny and Edie's story is still in the works. I wasn't satisfied with the first chapter so it is undergoing a rewrite.

@ barneng.

Most of this story has been based on places I've been and things I've done, though the situations are not exact. For example, I've been to Mount Rogers to witness the ponies several times, and the scenes described are from memory. My queen would have loved to see those ponies, she loves animals. Unfortunately, she has fibromyalgia and cannot withstand the long strenuous hike to go see them. So, in this story, she gets to see them. The storm is based upon one of my experiences here, when a bad thunderstorm blew in while we were exposed at high altitude. We sought shelter in a small grove of trees in a depression in the rocks, pitching a tent and spending the night. Unfortunately, the rain didn't let up so by morning half the tent was underwater. Already soaked, we hiked out to the road in a downpour, only to have the sun come out when we got there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Totally beautiful

Each story gets better than before, the relationship Jason and von have is so special

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Facebook

Calling people out on Facebook is so immature. I can’t stand it when people make their personal grievances public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like we never get details about his other kids anymore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous