All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 25'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back

Awwwwww....love them. Hope Kenny finds a job.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 6 years ago

This tale is one that I am enjoying entirely.. I love the characters and how they interact with each other. Shavonda the deaths of those people was not your fault, your fiancé is was crazy and almost killed you.

ObedientsubObedientsubover 6 years ago
As usual superb!

Jason is every woman's dream! He's supportive, loving and caring, very honest about his love for his Queen. I hope that by him contacting those ppl Shavonda can be at ease as well as their families.

I hope Kenny can find work in his field soon, although I do like that he's contributing to the empire Shavonda has built. He's very much apart of that empire. And Aunt Velma, sheesh, were do I begin ... Something is going on with her, not sure what it is yet. Could it be jealousy? I mean Shavonda found her man and Tamika has too, not to mention Edie has as well. Something to think about. Maybe she needs a vacation, idk Ijs.

Love love this story! I'm so happy you're back and that God continues to bless you and your family. 💋💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When the next chapter coming

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 6 years agoAuthor

It is currently aeaiting approval. You should be able to read it in a day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well written dear

well written dear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous