All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 26'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Love this series

I was about to skip a comment (because I'm lazy) but felt I couldn't. These two have wormed their way into my heart, and I love following their lives. Naturally I wish the chapters could be released quicker, but I know from experience that life always seems to get in the way 😉. Keep up the great work!

RNebular

ObedientsubObedientsubover 6 years ago
Yess

I love these updates! I hope that things are well with you and your family and had a great Christmas. I'm looking forward to more updates.

BarnengBarnengover 6 years ago
Wonderful Series

i look forward to your updates, and have enjoyed every twist. keep up the good work. i will hate when it comes to an end.

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Notes

Thanks to all who have followed this story this far.

I can't promise how quickly the next chapters will come, I generally work about 60 hours a week, and the home situation has changed. My mother in law has the early stages of dementia, and has come to live with us, We will take care of her for as long as we can. Don't worry, I won't write that into the story. I love the character Althea far too much to let that happen to her, As a matter of fact, in future chapters she will play a more prominent role as their situation changes.

Longtime readers will have noticed the use of some technical terms related to geology and railroads in my stories. If you'd like an explanation of any of these terms, let me know and I will try to explain them in plain English.

As an example, you will see the term "ridge and valley" often. The ridge and valley is a band of mountains stretching from the Hudson RIver in New York state, to central Alabama. it is less than a hundred miles wide in most places, and characterized by a series of long parallel mountain ridges, with valleys running between the ridges. Look at a satellite view, and the effect is like cordouroy. Jason grew up in this zone, and is fascinated by the various oddly twisted rock outcrops in this area.

A related term is "Allegheny Front." This is the western edge of the ridge and valley in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Some of the highest mountains in this region are on, or near, the Allegheny front, including the high points of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and West Virginia. The ridge and valley is generally a lot lower in elevation than the Allegheny front, which forms the backbone of the Allegheny Mountains. Thus, in the story are the references to descending the Allegheny Front, and the views in that area.

Look for another chapter of Edie and Kenny's story, A DIfferent World, to come out soon, then the next chapter of this story.

leeleeMarieleeleeMarieover 6 years ago
Yay

As always, a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Read

I have been reading this story for a few weeks and am waiting in anticipation for the next chapter! Hope all is well with you. I did have a quick question - what happened to the hearing with Rose and cancelling the money she would have to owe when she got out of jail? The story suggested that perhaps some trouble would arise from that, even though Rose thanked them for the heads up.

bwwm4mebwwm4meabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Notes.

@ anonymous.

You are sharp to have caught the missing Family Court hearing. Right about the time they were supposed to go to court, Jason's grandmother died, and it got forgotten in the events that followed. It will be revisited in a future installment.

For those who are wondering, my pace of writing has slowed dramatically because of family matters. My mother in law had dementia and has come to live with us for a while. She requires monitoring 24-5 and I try to give my boo a break when I am not working. The only time I have to write now is when everybody is asleep.

I am hard at work on the next chapter, as well as the third chapter of Edie and Kenny's story.

I hope to have something new posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Will there be any more added to your story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous