All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 27'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
leeleeMarieleeleeMarieabout 6 years ago
😍

As always, a masterpiece

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
I love this series

The characters, scenarios, the feelings and the love expressed is so well crafted in your stories. Please continue this as much as you can, i know you have family issues to deal with and I hope those all go as well as possible for you. At one time when reading this series i though about asking you if you had an "end" in mind, because like all good stories a good ending is important, now I don't want it to end. 5 stars as always, keep up the great work.

ObedientsubObedientsubabout 6 years ago
I've missed you something terrible!

As always this is beyond 5 stars! I hope you and your family are well. I pray for you all every day.! I'm so in love with these people in the story! I don't want it to end, but I know at some point it must! Until then keep on doing what you do!

Much love & peace to you and your beautiful family! 💜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Possible fan art

Absolute love your series! I was wondering is someone could make a possible fan art of Von and Jason, if love to see it and how their characters look on paper with their lovely colors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In strong wind

Run the curtains right back, open the trailer doors and run a strap round them. Couple straps over the roof and crack on. The wind goes in the sides and out the back without touching the roof.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous