All Comments on 'LOVE/Less'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wayseriwayseriover 13 years ago
FIVE STARS!

thank you for sharing this... you definitely SHOULD write more good stories like this one... for me [big-grin]

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 12 years ago
Different...

There is a certain charm to the way you have told the story... A story befitting a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This story possibly befits a 5,

But I don't care what the story is about, this author deserves only 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
end the racism

The issue here really deals with the gutless issue of a pathetic human being who allows herself to be wooed by the racist "black man". Now we all know not all black men are racists, just niggers are of that persuasion - and I don't need to remind the reader of the DIFFERENCE, because we all know the term "nigger" is specific to the classless, colorless breed of semi-human animal who doesn't bother attending to the rules of normal society or humanity in any of it's respects.

The protagonist is pathetic in her "woe is me" attitude... we have all this money and I need something to "save me" from boredom. I think I'll take the first black lover that comes on to me, even though his first words are demeaning and racist. I will return his hungry stares and abandon my vows and jump into bed with him. I hate the white boy that much! I must go on lowering myself not because of anything he did to me but because I am bored.

Does this sound ridiculous? That is exactly how the story read.

Quincy wasn't her lover. He was a predator. She didn't fall in "love" of any sort. Her husband was wrong to hit her, yes but this story is so full of shit from the beginning what else would we expect - Jeffrey was obviously white.

Lose the bullshit color distinctions and get on with reality. As fiction this sucks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous