All Comments on 'Love Letters'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this! It was beautifully written, and I could really feel the love and passion between them. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad...

I think my enjoyment of it was somewhat stalted by a couple of things...

1) Your constant conflation of the physical act of sex between a male and a female and subjugation. Or the very idea that somehow the act of penetration is subjugating. I mean perhaps as a man you, or your character, find the act to be subjugating. That's fine. But I think the continued linking of the feelings of Stefan to that of how a woman might feel are distracting...and not to be harsh...a bit shallow. The biggest problem with Stefan is that he sees all sexual power as being phallically driven. I think he needs to continue to explore the true power of his overall sexuality...the most satisfied souls do.

2) I don't understand the constant refrences to husbandry. Move beyond this. Think bigger.

3) If your desire is to express the ability of one man to truely love another than why do you constantly bring up male and female dichotomies. Why not force yourself to explore sexuality and partnerships that exist beyond this very limited understanding. I mean, for practical purposes, I think it would be easier for the reader to see these two male souls if you weren't contstantly re-entreching the very same structure you are hoping to subvert.

Not bad...I just think there was more potential...

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well done

extremely erotic...nice job

Konokoz10Konokoz10over 7 years ago
Very beautiful

So beautiful! I wish I could write like this.

KantariiKantariiabout 6 years ago

This was a very nice, interesting read🌹. As far as mechanics: nice💋I have a shoebox of love letters/material for “BFF” I’d like to use, too, beyond my diary.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 3 years ago

Wonderfully written description of the magical moment when a D/s relationship goes to the next level. As a submissive in search of the One who will make me truly his, I read Martin’s words as my own. One day, perhaps...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
509 Followers
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...