All Comments on 'Love Lies Pt. 01'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 7 years ago
Not only no

but hell no. She tried to trade up and it backfired, let her deal with the fall out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No do not go back

Kate seems great......why go back to Sandy. No

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ha ha ha, the best.....

Revenge follows in chapter 2, when sandy sees Kate's gorgeous body in her running wear.

Davey smiles & says "Bye Bitch!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring as hell

Don't expect it to get any better. I'm not reading any more. Couldn't even finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is all over the map

With no real emotional commitment from any of the characters. There wasnt even chemistry beyween Sandy andwhatever his name is and Bennie showed up out of the blue and why dis Samdy dump Bennie only to move in with him later? This reallu makes no ernse.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Not so much

Flat and morose. I'm out.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Easy peasy choice from my humble view in the nosebleed seats

As the great Chris Brown would say about women of Kate's ilk.

" Dese Hos' Ain't Loyal" .

Ni**a, that's that nerve

You all about her,

and she all about hers

know these hoes ain’t right

But you was blowning up her phone last night

But she ain’t have her ringer

nor her ring on last night, oh

Ni**a, that’s that nerve

Why give a bitch your heart

When she rather have a purse?

Why give a bitch your inch

When she rather have nine?

You know how the game goes

She be mine by half time,

Seriously ...the author hasn't made much of a case for Kate. I enjoyed the scenes in funky nightclub setting that BillandKate explored. Love the blues, but there's no dramatic tension unless the narrator wants inspiration for writing sad, sad songs.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 7 years ago
I like the feel

and pacing. No long drawn out drama. Concise! The story is classic LW and very enjoyable. It is not over the top and the writing style is clear and unambiguous. I would like a little more tension. Overall a great read so far! I'm glad to hear from BillandKate. It has been a while.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE 2ND LIE APPEARS

the lie-ing begins anew or at least not full disclosure, and now appears Kiss me KATE. TK U MLJ LV NV

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I liked this first part...

I liked this first part as I usually like @BillandKate stories. But of course we have to wait for next one to know, where the story is leading...for now 4*, waiting for the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm asking for someone to decipher and post

the actual meanings (in English) of all the comments by Tazz and LSD. It would be a public service to those of us who are more direct in our thoughts and observations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

Okay story. Dialogue was well written and makes sense.

The use of Kevin ended abruptly. What did he think of Kate Morgan ? How did he react upon hearing the news that Sandy was abused by the former football player ? The Kevin character just disappeared, after helping with the new band. You mentioned the incident and death of her sister as an excuse for her to lose touch. But what about the football player, did she lose touch with him ? Dave is giving the impression of being spineless and a wimp. He should have spoken to Sandy about seeing her date with the ballplayer. He just gave up in Memphis. He should have confronted her about her feelings before she moved from Chicago 🎭. Not much of an emotional connection with your protagonist. This story is not very interesting and emotionally flat.

Gave you 3*s. Maybe that is too high❓

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry Girl

I think they say people in Hell want Ice water too. You left you don't return.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

the lying is on sandy's part

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

If it was annony's wife, it would be O{K she would NEVER returned. She would rather live in a cave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Actually...

Pretty Good. Pretty common for an ex to figure out their choice was poor. And some folks are just dumb enough to take them back. Let's see how much pain they wanna inflict on this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
if this is it

then it sucks this felt more like a therappy group kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great start!

Looking forward to watching this story laid out. 5 stars for chapter 1 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beginning

It's a good start, partially canned, but the scenario is a nice challenge. His first love was a hot sex pot that seemed to give it away to the highest bidder who was a flop. He finds a second love who is a sweet, more conservative woman who fits the mold of a LW. Is he interested in a hot piece of ass or a loving wife?

Maybe the author has other pieces of the puzzle and hopefully will make this a good story, but that's their challenge. Okay Kate and Bill, what have you got, and don't take too long.

Tiny Tim

Concritic123Concritic123over 7 years ago
She trades up to a wife beater....

And now she wants back. Yea, right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good start.

Heartbreak ahead for someone. I finally learned that you can't help who you love, but only after having my heart broken a couple of times. I guess that I broke some too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Star start

As someone below said, don't take too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice swing

But it was a miss.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
Unless you change your character there is no reason for part 2

And if he does take her back, I this entire chapter is garbage.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
Well written....but!

Too predictable and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Will rate after reading the next one

I do have a bad feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next

Waiting to see where you take this

GuentharGuentharover 7 years ago
Should have had more detail

Explaining the conversation and emotions after the "We have to talk!" would have given a lot of the breakup details. Maybe we'll hear it in part 2. I wonder about the knife attack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And then...

He says: "No!"

The End.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2comng why

He should have slammed the door in this peace of shits face. Let her out and told her to find some other sucker . Why apart 2. He is moving on.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Good start

As always, the beginning is the easiest part to write. Setting the dramatic tension. Endings that make sense and are seamless are the hardest, so good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Should have ended with him spitting in her face and shutting the door. Now he'll take her back. Pretty standard plot for this cuck author.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting Tale

I may have missed it, but I do not think he ever got divorced from Sandy. Therefore he will have to clean up the mess. All of us naturally would be rooting for Kate, but she might not accept the fact that he let his (former?) wife in to his apartment.

Danger09Danger09over 7 years ago
Different reaction.

I really don't understand how a hurt spouse can have a calm conversation with someone that did them dirty? I would've laughed in the silly bitch face and showed her ass the door. No way would she be coming in--for what? There isn't shit to talk about.. She wanted him, why the fuck is she bugging her ex? This chick must be on drugs, "she wants to be his wife again"--is she serious⁉️😕😕... just because she's getting her ass beat and lover boy turned out to be a piece of shit loser--now, she wants him back?! That's hilarious and he'd be a fool to take this slut back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Easy Choice

Hear Sandy's excuses without response, then introduce Kate as the love of his life and let both women know that there is only room for one - Kate - in his future. Show Sandy out, lock the place, and go out to run with Kate.

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
Assuming

that they are divorced but its just another piece of paper. If this is a RAAC then the authors have got their hands full trying to get us there. Some readers have already lost their minds and others their interest. Its a decent lead up so far and as always has some great details. I keep thinking of Ron Dayne as the Badger tailback and I really like that guy so I would like to think Bennie is redeemed. The liitle bits about Grant Park and Michigan avenue let me revisit one of my favorite places. I am happy the drummer is laid to rest and no longer has to endure the savage butchery that Aaron Rodgers inflicts on the Vikings annually. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Sandy,

Not no. Hell no! In other words, we don't need to talk. Get to stepping!

The only appropriate place for Sandy is well behind him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Good-Byes

“she only agreed to meet him Friday to tell him to his face.” – I’m glad it worked out okay this time (or did it?), but usually nothing good ever comes from “face-to-face” good-byes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Two Paragraphs, Six People, One Reader Bailing

Why the hell would a writer batter his reader's poor brains by introducing a small army of characters before even a few breaths can be exhaled? It is extremely irritating. That is some novice writing.

Bailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
You have a thing about clueless and weak men who don't communicate.

It makes the stories too predictable and not worth pursuing. Parts of the story are interesting, the eroticism is okay but is outweighed by the faulty characters.

davwoodavwooover 6 years ago
Nice build up

I don't care if he had residual feelings for Sandy. There is only one rely "fuck off Sandy I've moved on. Once a cheater always a cheater".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unrealistic

Very few relationships survive unscathed when separated by such distance for months. Tough to believe they would agree to her taking that job given they had just purchased and fixed up a house.

Also, if it was such a great job she could have supported them while he looked. Given music background and city she moved to he certainly could have picked up studio work!

Who is dumb enough to think 200 miles is impediment for hot sex...Especially when it is millionaire boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why?

Is he calling her past relationship a problem pachiderm...did he view all who old flames that way...what about his past loves.

Author seems to write male leads who rush to blame themselves for spouses intentionally betraying them.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Abrupt

Okay, I get the cliffhanger thing. Being an RAAC guy by nature, the one type of infidelity that I don’t forgive is the “dumping and moving on” sort of woman. Sorry, in this case I go for the “Loving well and hoping they’ll regret it” option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid2

Why let her in? I just when you are stuck on stupid, you are just stuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hypocrite

You obviously made domestic abuse a part of story to make it feel better when the ex-wife gets "deserved" punishment and then you pretend to take a high road with:

"I'll admit to feeling sorry for Sandy, she may have been a shit for dumping me for Bennie, but I don't think anyone deserves to be subject to physical abuse from their spouse."

What a load of hypocritical BS.

I would enjoy to hear my ex is getting beaten by her new boyfriend so much that I would toast to that.

When a writer is a hypocrite then he is worthless writer.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Not finished with Page 1

If a girl is going out with you and fucking someone else, she's not marriage material. If she's fucking you before you are exclusive, she's not marriage material.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
He said

"So, I probably did the worse thing anyone could by not discussing the elephant in the room; to understand what demons Sandy was dealing with in regards to Bennie and putting those demons to rest by talking it out."

No, he did the worst thing he could do by marrying a slut. You have to keep the party girls in a separate category from the wife material girls. Can't get those two groups mixed up in your mind or your heart.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Too many

dumbasses for one story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done so far...

I would point out that professional athletes aren't as portrayed physically. Yes, they are in great shape and strong. Nevertheless, I run into quite a few at the gym. There are lots of guys who workout regularly who are often just as big and strong, or bigger and stronger, than they are. The advantage the pros have that no amount of strength or size or training can ever compensate for is an extra "brain chip" and better "wiring". They see and react to things much sooner that other people. In fact, it's almost like magic at that level. Imagine releasing a basketball and knowing as it's leaving your fingertips exactly where it's going and, if it's not through the hoop, exactly where the rebound will be. For football players, a lot of it is seeing in a split second not only where the openings are, but also where they will be and knowing what other players are going to do, when all that the rest of us would see is a blur of chaos. I've seen a lot of guys at the gym who look better than some of the pros I know, but the level athleticism of the pros is...well, there's no comparison. BTW, the strongest pro that I know is a rugby player.

The point here is authors are making a mistake by treating high level (D I or pro) as far better physical specimens than others. In fact in some cases, you'd be surprised at how relatively ordinary some of them look when compared to guys who are in good shape. Of course, they aren't ordinary as athletes. What all of them have above all is a very special set of mental skills that they can automatically translate quickly into action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Of course she does

Lol

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Oops

Glad there is a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So All It Took

...and long suffering Vikings fan." Shades of Bud Grant and Fran Trankenton, give me a break, try being a Lions fan.

"...a beautiful Les Paul signed by the man himself..." The original Les Paul's were designed and manufactured at the original Gibson plant located at 225 Parsons Street on the north side of Kalamazoo, Michigan. After Gibson moved the production to Nashville in the '80's long time employees bought the plant with the equipment and started Heritage Guitar which is now a top quality producer with worldwide sales. Gibson replaced the front door manufactured in the plant with a solid one with the window in the shape of a guitar and Heritage left the Gibson name on the chimney as a tribute. Many locals of a certain age will remember watching Rem Wall and The Green Valley Boys on local Kalamazoo tv station WKZO, Channel 3, Saturday nights from 7:00-7:30. The only reason Wall never hit the big time was he stayed local to be able to care for his ill wife. Wall and some of the Boys worked at Gibson. During my times in the plant I always saw them lovingly producing those fine instruments. Many famous guitarists would always insist when they needed repair work done on their instruments that it be done only in Kalamazoo.

So all it took for her to come slutting back was the loss of the star treatment, loss of the big bucks, no more free drugs (just guessing here) and being abused probably not for the first time. Nothing shallow in this girl, apparently there is a difference between being in love with a fiance and a husband whom you chose to move away from for a job. There aren't similar jobs in the Chicago area? After all it's only the third largest metropolitan area in the United States.

Thanks again B&K for the stories and memories. Signed: BTW

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I would have liked to see him more proactive when Sandy moved to Memphis, but still a good story. On to Pt 2...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wow

A Bill&Kate story that I have not read previously, and a good.one. I certainly hope Davey doesn't take her back.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Grenat beginning. Thanks

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Haven’t got to part two yet, but if he takes her back and dumps Kate he’s a frickin’ moron.

Hey ho on to the next instalment.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Go pound sand Sandy, you've burned the bridge and a few other old saws come to mind but my opinion is either fits a situation like this. She dumps you to trade up she will do it again so she's out ......

My opinions are worth what I got paid for them but the story is kind of blah ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol. Delusional Sandy. How long were they married before she went to Memphis? Two years? The doesn't take long for her to abandon her husband while she is chasing her dream and husband is stuck in Chicago looking for a job. Then when he comes down to Memphis, we'll yeah btw "the talk". Benny didn’t even get around to marrying her. She was a live-in girlfriend a year later. And let me guess when we get to thr next chapter, Benny will have a huge cock (what a dumb trope), and that was part of the seduction for Sandy to toss her marriage away. Run, Davey, run!

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Discard my previous comment. I should learn to read more before I comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What type of girl Sandy was who dumped her loving husband for a stud and after getting beaten brutally, come back to the old man. Doesn't she have any self respect? Isn't it trying to take advantage of a person who loved her once with lots of trust?

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Sandy walking back in at the end did surprise me and kind of saved this chapter.

Before that it was dry to the point of being clinical. I didn't feel any emotions when Sandy left Davey. It was obvious it was coming from the time he saw Sandy on the street with Bennie.

I'm glad Davey admitted he was stupid not to talk to Sandy at all about Bennie. Letting her get away with meeting up with Bennie, regardless of not having sex, without any conversation or confrontation doomed their relationship from that point on.

I am curious to see if we're ever going to find out why the biker targeted Davey to stab during that bar brawl.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why does he do anything other than slam the door in her face?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why did he decide to not confront her about Bennie? Seriously be proactive. Worse case you have a big argument. Letting her meet with Bennie while alone in Memphis without raising his concerns is surreal and moronic. Any real communication at that point probably saves their marriage. Benny is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sandy is a whore why marry her ??? why let herback into his house???? Sandy is an asshole.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny5 months ago

Uhhhh no and get the hell out, go talk to old Bennie through the plexiglass skank!

oldtwitoldtwit18 days ago

Oh you left that on a cliff edge, nice plot, nice characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories