All Comments on 'Love Like a Blue Shell Pt. 03'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First one was better

Great work as always, but personally I liked the first one more. Maybe because of Sydney’s chemistry with Tim and her desire to please him... submissively almost. I would love to see a lot more of that interaction in the next one. That said, still a great read and appreciated the longer chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

This series keeps getting better. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done!

Gave it 5 stars. Loved the Tim/Zoe scene. Can't wait for #4.

amritaloveramritaloverabout 6 years ago
Great Story

More PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Erotic story

Waiting for courtney-Tim together. Kind of hot!

RockyHorror_33RockyHorror_33about 6 years ago
Terrific writing

You have a wonderful way of building the sexual tension between the characters, and I love the way you portray their thoughts and feelings. Everyone is looking at the same events, but reacting in different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

One ofthe best stories i have read here in a while.bc75

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant different spin on the whole strip poker thing

All 4 parts are great, characters are brilliant and the entire thing builds so well.

Shame there’s no part 5 though.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Good story.

A little bit hard to follow the game since I haven't ever played but still a good story.

No pregnancies though please.

MacigulaMacigulaalmost 6 years ago
Dandy

Warhols? Is that a riff on Courtney Taylor Taylor in the opening paragraph? And Zia is kinda close to Zoe. Full music nerding aside, the writing and storyline is fresh and just a pleasure to read. Thanks, and please keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrible people

And Taylor has got to be the worst girlfriend in the world. She keeps talking about making things even and every time she does more than Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought games would end at least by now, no the stupid characters play games to what they already did! Why dont you just write about hames and not erotica?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...