All Comments on 'Love Lost'

by The_Dork_Knight

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
The story is so awkward it must be from personal experience...

Otherwise, you show a wide range for a writer and would encourage you to continue and expand your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The mind boggles...

that anyone could be quite so dense as our hero in this story, to put up with the treatment that Jessica doled out to him.

The character is a classic 'user' — completely attuned to her own needs, her desires; completely self-focused. (Although I have my doubts about that: she could have hardly helped noticing that she had a slave running around to do her bidding! Probably the object of scorn and laughter the entire time.)

And at the end, she showed neither sympathy nor empathy for the poor sucker. Alas, he was finally going to make HIS feeling known, and that didn't fit into his role. Banished. Said the Red Queen, 'off with his head!'

His problem with finding a new object of worship? No one else was enough of a user/abuser for him. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
real life.........

Ain't it a bitch?!

I have a bit of history which is vaguely similar. But sooner or later, reality whacks you on the head with a 2x4, and you wonder why you didn't get smarter, much sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Like, so what?

This was a catalog of bummer scenarios, and basically, so fucking what?

swimwriterswimwriterabout 13 years ago
yes I agree with author, he shoud have never taken risk

and shud have fucked her when she asked, he took risk of not fucking her, and i did not see any wrong in that - she was single not in relation at that time, he was single, so no cheating, she was asking, so no rape, he was sucker, feeling always die once beded with bitch.At least he would know how good she was in bed, then he would only lust over her not fellin like lost puppy. but i want to suggest the name of story

"Lost Puppy"

wt you think.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GOD HATES A COWARD

but an idiot who loves a shallow person should be pitied. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow ...

This is probably the most honest story on this whole site.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Tragic

She was a lousy friend. All she thought about was herself. He was too introverted. He should have revealed his true feelings long before he did. He could have had a good life. What a shame. Glad it was fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uneven

So he was always there to lend a shoulder to cry on, but when he's the one who's hurting, she disappears faster than Houdini ever did on stage? She's clearly too selfish. If she doesn't love him, that's fine. But she should've at least comforted him and let him down easy. But no, bitch option it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a disappointing story. Not because she basically shit on him when he told her how he felt about her. But because he lowered himself to be her lackey, her gofer, her personal servant, throwing away any pride or dignity he may have had. But he never got up the nerve to tell her he loved her. He wasted years on a woman who just used him. A woman who didn’t deserve him. I sympathize with him because I was “him” many years ago. But my pride wouldn’t allow me to let her keep jerking me around so I just left her. Just like that wimp should have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Classic Beta Male

Wishing and hoping for that "magical moment" that never came. Guess what, have to make it happen. Women, is like a city bus. If she's not going your way. Be another one in twenty minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah, Unrequited Love

Been there, done that. Got the scars, at least mental ones, to prove it. But I will say I cut my losses and moved on a hell of a lot quicker than this guy did. This was a pretty good story, and well written. It’s just too bad it took the guy so long to figure out what a self-serving bitch Jessica really was.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pointless story, not worth the 30 seconds to read it. Just fucking tell her or get a damn clue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Dork_Knight@The_Dork_Knight
Apologies in advance if the sex in my stories isn't that great. I find it hard to write things that I haven't personally experienced. Hopefully any plot and character development makes up for it.

story TAGS