All Comments on 'Love Lost And Found Anew'

by Belisana

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Liked story

It was interesting and well written. But I do have a question. As a straight woman who likes to read lesbian stories I am confused about the butch/fem attraction. If the definition of a lesbian is a woman who prefers to sleep with other WOMEN, then why do so many lesbians find masculine looking women attractive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good show. I encourage more submissions

Keep it up!

BelisanaBelisanaabout 18 years agoAuthor
RE: Confused

As a lesbian and a butch, I find rather little distinction between femmes and butches as far as who I am attracted to,(though my partner is femme) but as a writer I find that most readers like the butch/femme storyline.

My question to you is why are you as a straight woman, attracted to reading lesbian erotica?

PBIPBIabout 18 years ago
Excellent work!

I so love erotica that has an actual story to it, something to engage my brain and make me care about the characters; achieving that only serves to enhance the erotic experience. I've seen many comments by people on this site blasting any attempt at a story or plot, so I'm always pleased to find writers (like Colleen Thomas, to name one) who will take the time to develop some sort of framework for their erotica. Please, keep on in this vein.

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7almost 17 years ago
lovely

thankyou this was a really enjoyable story. i hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmmm

yumm

LiveCatLiveCatover 13 years ago
Sweet

I really enjoyed this story - it was sweet, loving and hot in all the right places; I just wish I could meet a Teri of my own!

Keep writing, you do it vey well

xx

SwitchWitchSwitchWitchover 13 years ago
Butch-Femme erotica

I love this story!

My favorite type of erotica is B-F stuff! Colleen Thomas is pretty good, so is Alex The Cat. and another writer, can't remember her full nic but it starts with hr, and can be found if you search for Butch Lesbian.

To the straight lady who likes Lesbian erotica....No one can answear your question but you. Think about why reading Lesbian erotica appeals to you. Does it turn you on? Do you ever think about being with a woman? Try to see what elements (if any.) in these questions turn you on. It is possible that you are not as straight as you think.

I am not a Lesbian, I am a Queer Femme who loves Butches and Trans Males. I am not sure why I am attracted to them, and while I wouldn't mind knowing the answear to that question, essentially it doesn't matter.

SweetAllieSweetAllieover 13 years ago
Loved It

Usually I prefer femme to femme erotic stories, but I loved this story. I found it extremely erotic. And as one other person commented "I wish I could find a Teri of my own."

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Familiar

This writing is too similar to Alex the cat it has to be her. I just so love her stories. If it's not Alex then she must have a soulmate writer. Anyway I enjoyed tremendously.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
HAWT!

Short, sweet and to the point. No messing around, just two woman attracted to each other and goes for it. The result? explosive sexual dynamite, ** loved it **

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Riding a harley, depending on the building year, can be quite an experience in many ways ...... So for Bri too ...... Smile ........ Nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous