Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That involves breaking the kiss, looking Nikita directly in the eye and whispering, "Fuck me."

For a moment Nikita almost looked shocked, then a tiny smile briefly crossed her face before she softly asked, "Are you sure you're up for it?"

"Yes." Alex insisted, moving a little closer and huskily adding, "I want this. I need this. Please Nikita, fuck me. I, I want my future wife to ravage me."

Hearing those words drove Nikita wild. Not just the mild dirty talk and Alex pleading for Nikita to fuck her, that always drove the deadly spy crazy, but hearing Alex refer to her as her future wife, God, Nikita could barely resist tearing the other girl's clothes to ribbons and brutally fucking her new fiancé senseless. Thankfully Nikita had mastered restraint a long time ago, although she needed everything she had to simply gently kiss her baby girl and slowly, gently strip her and herself of their clothes.

Even once they were naked Nikita insisted on just kissing Alex for several minutes, keeping the younger girl in line with soft but firm discouraging pushes or simply removing the young Russian's hands from certain places before she decided they were ready for that. Of course when they moved on Nikita was the one touching Alex. She was the top in their relationship after all, and Alex was injured, so the other girl would just have to lie back and let Nikita have her wicked way with her.

To be fair Alex didn't seem to be complaining. Far from it, the younger spy moaning into Nikita's mouth as she slid her hands all over Alex's body. Well, she avoided touching the younger girl in between her legs, or more accurately saved that for later, but compensated by first paying extra attention to Alex's butt and then to her breasts. The butt groping was still more of a tease for later of course, but cupping and massaging those round little hills of flesh, and particularly tweaking those little nipples, had Alex writhing underneath her, Nikita grinning in triumph as she enjoyed every little moan and whimper from her precious protégé.

Nikita was treated to even more moans, whimpers and various other sounds when she finally broke the kiss and moved to Alex's neck, the older assassin spending more time biting down on that soft flesh than she did kissing, licking and sucking on it so there would be another sign of her ownership of Alex on the younger girl's body. Then she briefly moved down to licking and sucking on Alex's nipples, Nikita cupping each breast in turn into her mouth while continuing to press the other with her fingers. Then she became distracted from this task when she finally slid one hand in between Alex's legs.

"Oooooooh, my baby girl is so wet for me." Nikita chuckled, unable to resist looking at her student while she rubbed her very wet pussy.

"I'm, ohhhhhhh, I'm always wet for you sensei." Alex moaned, lifting her hips ever so slightly in response to Nikita's touch.

"And why is that my young padawan?" Nikita teased, slipping her thumb over the other girl's clit.

"Oooooohhhhhh Gooooodddddd, Nikita, mmmmmm, please don't tease me." Alex begged.

"Answer the question, my fiancé." Nikita demanded, pressing her index finger against Alex's entrance.

"Because you turn me on! Because you're a goddess! Ohhhhhh God, because I'm your lesbian slut who craves to lick every inch of your perfect body." Alex whimpered, desperately searching for the words which would make her master give her what she wanted. Then it came to her, Alex almost laughing as she momentarily felt so stupid given how obvious it was. However she was far too desperate to do anything but immediately proclaim, "Because I'm yours! Because I'm your property, ready and willing to be used by you whenever you want!"

Alex was going to say more, a lot more. Whatever it took to get Nikita to fuck her. Of course she believed every word of it, the mighty Nikita being nothing less than a goddess to Alexandra Udinov who considered herself to be this higher being's pussy licker. This true Alpha female's lesbian slut. This perfect creature's property. Nikita's property.

Unfortunately before Alex could list the other things she was to her own personal goddess Nikita began to slowly push her index finger inside of her, Alex's words becoming gibberish as she let out a long, drawn out moan. It was followed by yet more moans once Nikita's finger was all the way inside her pussy, the older spy barely wasting a second before beginning to pump in and out, Nikita officially beginning to finger fuck her fiancé.

Honestly Alex wasn't sure which part of that last thought made her happier, the fact that Nikita was finger fucking her or that she was Nikita's fiancé. Not that she was given much time to analyse it as shortly after sliding her index finger inside her Nikita kissed her again, Alex soon battling the older spy's tongue for dominance inside their mouths.

As usual Nikita was not above playing dirty, in this case meaning after a while she pushed her middle finger into Alex's pussy and then immediately capitalised on the other girl's loss of concentration by bullying her tongue into submission. She then kept Alex's tongue under control by rubbing the young Russian's clit, this being another thing Alex didn't mind, not at all, the younger assassin happily 'letting' Nikita have her way with her. And by 'letting' she meant allowing the natural order of things, Alex feeling... knowing she had no chance against the superior woman, the new head of Zetrov submitting to her master. Her mistress. Her everything.

Nikita smirked in triumph as once again she felt Alex submitting to her, the younger girl going limp underneath her in surrender. Just the way Nikita liked it, this submission fuelling the already raging fire inside her to fuck Alex and make her cum. For Nikita that was never a difficult task and Alex's pussy seemed as welcoming to her fingers as ever, maybe even more so. Which gave her an idea.

Slowing down her rhythm momentarily Nikita very slowly and carefully inserted a third finger. Then she very slowly added a fourth after breaking the kiss with Alex so she could study her lover's face for any discomfort or hesitation. Thankfully although Alex looked a little taken aback at first she stayed relaxed and continued allowing Nikita the access she needed, the younger girl even moaning loudly in pleasure as the older woman slid that fourth finger inside of her, stretching her like never before.

They had talked about doing this recently, and while it was something they had never done before and Alex had never experienced, Alex had agreed to try it. Nikita had promised she would save it for a special occasion and this seemed appropriate. She had also promised that she would make it as easy on Alex as possible, and given the young spy's reactions Nikita was doing a good job. Still she remained cautious, fucking Alex slowly and steadily, only building up the pace again when Alex had been moaning in pure pleasure for quite a while.

Once Nikita started building up the rhythm Alex started humping upwards to meet the older assassin's thrusts while whimpering, "Nожалуйста, пожалуйста, please Nikita, harder! Fuck me harder! Oooooohhhhhh Gooooddddd make me cum! Aaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, you feel so good, mmmmmmm, your fingers feel so good inside me, ohhhhhhhh please, пожалуйста fuck me hard and make me cum! Mmmmmm, I feel so full, mmmmmmm, so... stretched, by you, I, oooooooohhhhhhh God Nikita fuck me! Nikita! Oooooohhhhhh Gooooddddddd!"

Even though Nikita was trying to treat Alex right nowadays she still like to keep her baby girl on the edge of climax, partly to make her eventual orgasm that much stronger and partly for the sadistic joy of torturing her protégé. Although, if Nikita was honest with herself, it was mostly to savour the sense of power she had over the younger/less experienced assassin, this young woman who was powerful in her own right squirming underneath her and desperately begging for her release. Of course Nikita inevitably gave it to her and by their standards Alex wasn't waiting that long until Nikita increased the pace of her thrusts ever so slightly and curled her fingers upwards to attack the other girl's G-spot.

Alex came pretty much instantly, Nikita slowing down while both women savoured the sensation of the younger girl's pussy clamping down behind the older woman's fingers. Of course Alex got the added benefit of a wonderful wave of ecstasy running through her body, but Nikita seemed pretty intent with just staring at her face as she came, her mentor having already confessed to loving the look on her face when she came. Alex completely understood, she felt the same way about watching Nikita cum, something which would be hopefully happening again very soon.

After bringing her down from her high Nikita slowly pulled her fingers out of her cunt, Alex letting out a sharp cry at the bizarre feeling of pain and pleasure that caused her. Or more accurately soreness and pleasure, whatever discomfort she felt barely noticeable and quickly forgotten when Nikita brought her fingers up to her face and then slowly took them one by one into her mouth.

Alex watched intently as Nikita ate her cum this way, moaning most of the time that she was sucking on those fingers until she reached the last digit, which just so happened to be her index finger a.k.a. the finger which had spent most time in Alex's pussy. Nikita then smiled and offered it to her protégé, Alex not hesitating for a second to wrap her lips around Nikita's finger and suck her own juices from them, nearly the whole time staring lustfully at Nikita. Nikita stared intently back as she gave Alex a chance to finish cleaning that finger before she pulled it away from her and started moving down Alex's body.

Before Nikita could get very far Alex softly whispered, "Wait, surely it's your turn?"

"I don't think so." Nikita said dismissively, before being surprised by Alex grabbing her by the hair and stopping her just before she could attack her destination with her mouth.

"How about we make it both our turns?" Alex suggested, trying to make her voice not sound too forceful.

For a moment Alex thought she had overstepped and Nikita would get angry, either giving her a long lecture about who was in charge or bending Alex over and giving her a spanking, both options honestly turning the younger girl on even more. Instead Nikita just smiled at her and shifted her body around so that her womanhood was hovering over Alex's face, the young Russian having to stop herself from immediately reaching out, grabbing Nikita's butt and shoving her downwards the second that wet treasure was close to her forever Nikita's pussy hungry mouth.

Deliberately teasing her protégé/fiancé Nikita slowed her movements once she was hovering over Alex, even stopping altogether when her cunt was about an inch away from the younger spy's face. Then when she heard Alex take a gentle breath in a tiny sign that she was about to beg to eat her pussy Nikita swiftly pressed herself all the way down until she was literally smothering the other girl with her cunt. Which was of course what Alex wanted, minus maybe the trouble breathing part, Nikita lifting herself up slightly so her student could properly breathe again and more importantly lick her needy hole.

Perhaps to punish Nikita for the teasing/smothering Alex didn't dive into that needy hole right away, choosing instead to give the length of the older woman's pussy lips slow but steady strokes with her tongue. It was also possible Alex wasn't sure what speed/force Nikita wanted her to go at, or guessed by the teasing/smothering her sensei was in the teasing mood. The last option was correct, and Nikita suspected it was the reason for Alex's actions which made her happy/proud. Not that it really mattered right now whether Alex correctly anticipated Nikita's mood, the fact was one way or another her minion/fiancé was doing exactly what she wanted her too so she deserved a reward.

Nikita was only too happy to reward Alex. Eventually. But it was just too tempting to lean back so the focus was on her sitting on that young, pretty face, Alex licking away at her pussy lips like a kitten with the saucer of milk, without the slightest bit of hesitation in those licks despite the fact Nikita was taking her sweet time following through on what they agreed. Although to be fair Alex trusted Nikita to do it eventually, and the young Russian seemed eager to return the earlier favour. Plus as had been thoroughly proven by now Alex loved licking Nikita's pussy, perhaps even more than Nikita loved having Alex lick her.

After enjoying that fact for a few moments Nikita decided to reward Alex and prove she liked licking her protégé's pussy just as much, the older woman leaning down until she was in a classic 69 position with the younger girl. Then Nikita took a brief moment to savour the sweet smell of the other assassin's private area before closing her eyes, sticking out her tongue and slowly sliding it over Alex's sex.

For a moment Alex paused to moan as Nikita's tongue caressed her pussy lips, that wet muscle travelling all the way from the bottom where her love hole was to the very top so it teased her clit. Then Alex refocused on licking her teacher's cunt, knowing from previous experience it was likely Nikita would punish her in some way if she got 'lazy' and stop doing what she was supposed to do just because of the older woman's talented tongue. And the most likely punishment was being denied that talented tongue, something Alex certainly didn't want to happen.

Despite being already given a handful of orgasms the taste of Nikita's pussy on her tongue could quickly revitalised Alex. Plus spending a year of near non-stop training with Nikita, or more accurately a year of almost non-stop training/non-stop training and fucking the last six months of it, Alex's stamina was nearly inhuman. And honestly while Nikita's tongue was more than a little distracting in its own way it also motivated her to continue her work, especially as it was basically returning the favour for Alex's latest round of multiple orgasms.

Of course because of those orgasms, and the sheer joy of licking the superior woman's pussy, it wasn't long before Nikita's talented tongue had Alex on the edge of yet another climax. That in turn pushed Alex to work even harder to get her mentor/fiancé off, the younger spy frantically jerking her head up and down so she was bashing the older assassin's clit with her nose/upper lip with every thrust of her tongue. She also curled that tongue inside her boss, hitting Nikita's G-spot with practised ease, Alex only pausing this technique briefly so she could swallow her lover's heavenly girl cream.

After a little more teasing Nikita began basically using the same technique, the dominant brunette making sure that both she and her minion came at the same time, that minion never more grateful as she couldn't think of a happier time in her life than when she and Nikita came together. Well, there were a few times which were just as good like the last time they had sex, Alex briefly taking a moment to become lost in the memory before she concentrated on swallowing Nikita's cum and then roughly tongue fucking the other woman to another climax.

Nikita did the same thing, the two women becoming lost in making each other cum for what felt like an eternity. Then, as was almost always the case with these things, Nikita decided enough was enough and she pulled herself away from Alex, turned round and collapsed on her protégé's body. She then briefly wondered if it was Alex's youth at gave her stamina to go on forever, or whether she just wanted to please her master, even now that it was so much more than teacher/student. Nikita expected this latter, that thought making her smile softly into Alex's neck before she gently began to kiss it, lingering there for a while before making her way to the younger girl's lips.

Unsurprisingly Alex welcomed her lips, and later her tongue, the little Russian jackrabbit kissing Nikita back with impressive enthusiasm even for her. And Nikita enjoyed those lips and eventually Alex's tongue against her own, the always in control brunette indulging a long make out session with her young protégé/fiancé. Then Nikita broke what had been mostly a gentle kiss, pulled back and just stared down at the girl who had stolen her heart, at some point gently cupping Alex's face and smiling softly.

"How would you like to make this a really special night?" Nikita asked eventually.

Alex thought it was already a pretty eventful night, one she would no doubt remember for the rest of her life, but that didn't stop her from replying, "What did you have in mind?"

Nikita hesitated for a moment and then softly replied, "I was thinking you could top me."

Feeling a little confused Alex half smiled, half frowned, "Ok, but I've done that before."

Nikita shook her head, "No, I mean really top me."

Alex thought for a minute, and then she realised what the other woman might be implying, "You mean-"

"Fuck my ass." Nikita interrupted, "I want you to fuck my ass."

Trying and failing not to seem nervous Alex asked, "Have you ever done that before?"

Nikita shook her head, "No. I've never done that. I... I never wanted too."

As Nikita trailed off, seemingly in deep thought, Alex said, "You don't have too."

Snapping out of her thoughts Nikita refocused on her lover and said, "I want too! I'm going too! I mean... you're different. With... with other women, I was always dominant. Sometimes I let them think they were in control, but it was an illusion. And it was the same thing with men, I always had them right where I wanted them. Even the men I loved I needed to control, because I never truly trusted them. Never really let them in. But you Alex, you're different. I want you to have every part of me. The most private part of me, the part I never let anyone have, and truly submit to someone for the first time in my life. If you're up for it."

The fact that the last part of that sentence was challenging did not go unnoticed by Alex, who tried to smile bravely while replying, "Oh, I'm up for it."

Nikita smiled softly and then kissed her lover, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

Feeling her strength renewed Nikita lifted herself up and was about to crawl off of Alex and get off the bed when her protégé/fiancé flipped her onto her back, pressed up against her and literally growled, "No, you wait here. I'll be right back."

While Nikita was sure Alex was going for dominant she instead came off as cute. Adorable even, Nikita knowing she could effortlessly flipped their positions again and put this girl in her place. Of course that was part of the thrill of submitting to Alex, knowing she was allowing this weaker girl to top her. It also allowed Nikita to let go of her precious control, knowing she could regain it if she really wanted too. Although she was sure there would be no need for that as Alex was one person in the whole world she could trust with anything, including her mental and physical well-being.

As she calmed herself with that fact Nikita watched Alex giddily skipped towards the bag she'd left next to the sink, pull out a strap-on and quickly began attaching it. Then Nikita raised an eyebrow as Alex reached back into the bag to retrieve some anal lubricant, the older spy calling out, "Don't you want me to suck it?"

"After." Alex said dismissively, looking at Nikita mischievously as she squeezed some of the lube into her hand before began to approach the bed while rubbing the liquid into the shaft, "All I want you to do right now is bend over."

Smiling wickedly Nikita turned over, lifted herself onto all fours and then asked teasingly, "Are you finally going to have your revenge Alexandra Udinov?"