Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frowning Alex said, "No!"

Looking back Nikita questioned, "No?"

"No!" Alex repeated firmly, "If you want me to dominate you, I will. But I have no interest in revenge, especially not against you. Stopping division and Semak was the right thing to do, but it didn't give me peace. I convinced myself it would, but it didn't make me feel anything except hollow. But you Nikita... us... this, what's between us, that gave my life meaning."

Nikita blushed slightly, "I meant, are you about to get revenge for all those ass fuckings I gave you."

"Oh." Alex mumbled, blushing a much darker shade of red then Nikita, "In that case, still no. I'm going to reward you for them."

The two women exchanged a smile and then Alex slowly got onto the bed, got into position behind Nikita and then spread the older assassin's ass cheeks. Nikita tensed, momentarily expecting the strap-on. Then she relaxed, deep down knowing Alex would supply her with a lot more preparation first. And then she relaxed completely when Alex proved her right, the young Russian leaning down and sliding her tongue over Nikita's ass hole, causing the more deadly spy to moan in pleasure. Oh how she loved receiving a rim job from her beloved Alex, Nikita hoping this was a sign that she would enjoy getting her ass fucked.

Alex knew that Nikita loved being rimmed giving she had spent a lot of time in between her mentor's cheeks. It was mostly at Nikita's request too, if you could call grabbing Alex by the hair and shoving her face into her ass, or literally sitting on her face, a request. Of course recently Nikita had been mostly asking and Alex kind of missed the more forceful Nikita, but she wasn't going to dwell on that now. Not when she was trying to relax Nikita, and in Alex's experience nothing relaxed her boss like a nice long ass licking.

Sure enough that's exactly what Alex gave her, the younger girl spending a very long time just gently lapping at that puckered hole before eventually picking up her game. That included swirling her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise around the tight anal ring, even trying to push into it from time to time, not that she made much headway. Not until she added her finger into the mix, Alex covering that digit with the anal lubricant she had brought with her before slowly pressing it to Nikita's virgin ass hole.

Once she was sure Nikita had voluntarily relaxed enough Alex increased the pressure enough to push the finger into her boss's ass, both teacher and student letting out a cry/moan as that finger gained access to Nikita's forbidden depths. Of course Nikita's cry was mostly out of pain but Alex was confident enough she could make her mentor enjoy it, although she did briefly worry that was because feeling the dominant woman's ass clenched down on her finger was an amazing turn on. Then she started slowly sliding that finger out of Nikita's butt and the other assassin's moans became increasingly pleasure filled, Alex smiling with delight as she began to truly believe Nikita would enjoy this... and that she would actually let her do this.

As she had been disappointed before Alex tried not to get her hopes up over such things, but it had been hard not to get excited over the chance to take the mighty Nikita's anal cherry. Now it was looking more and more like her sensei was actually going to let her do it, Alex's heart beating faster with every thrust of her finger. That didn't stop her from taking a long time to finger Nikita's ass, or take the time to add a second finger and give the other woman a little more of a rim job, but eventually Alex got the impression that Nikita was ready. Ready for her to take her anal cherry. Ready for little Alexandra Udinov to take the big bad Nikita's anal virginity, the younger spy eventually taking her fingers out of the older assassin's butt and pressing her dildo against her target.

Just letting it rest there for a few seconds Alex enjoyed the moment, then she smacked Nikita's ass, "Do you remember when you took my ass for the first time? Do you remember what you said?"

Nikita smiled softly, "Spread your cheeks?"

"Uh-huh." Alex murmured, sliding her dildo up and down Nikita's butt cheeks, "Well, now it really is your turn моя любовь. Spread your cheeks, Nikita. Give me your virgin ass hole."

Hearing these words vividly brought Nikita right back to the first time she had taken Alex's ass. How, after hours of pounding teen pussy in various different positions, she had forcefully bent Alex over the bed and had ordered her to spread her cheeks in a much harsher tone than her protégé had just used. Then when Alex hesitated Nikita had spent a long minute spanking the younger girl's butt. Then she asked again, Alex doing as she was told immediately.

Wanting to give Alex her chance at revenge Nikita waited a while but only received a single slap to her backside and a firmer command of, "I said spread your ass for me bitch!"

Briefly Nikita considered pushing Alex further, but after everything they'd been through today decided against it. Instead the mighty Nikita very slowly reached back and spread her ass cheeks, offering up her virgin ass hole to her young protégé. To the young woman she had violently sodomised and abused countless times, an odd relief filling Nikita's body had the knowledge she would finally be offering Alex a appropriate apology for her previous transgressions against her.

Of course Alex was far more gentle with her than she deserved, and while Nikita had predicted this and wanted to tell the young girl just to slam every inch of that dildo into her ass hole and brutalise her the older brunette found her nervousness getting the better of her. Perhaps more importantly it made Nikita's heart swell to have Alex being so kind to her, but even after everything she had done to her now fiancé Alex would never even consider taking her anal cherry roughly, instead opting to press the dildo against Nikita's tight back hole and pushing forward as slowly as possible until the bulbous head of the cock slipped past the older assassin's anal ring and into her butt.

An intense pain wracked her body, Nikita welcoming it as punishment for past sins. Of course it was short lived and anything after that was merely discomfort by her standards, even the intense pain nothing compared to some of the horrors she had experienced. However the humiliation was wonderfully intense, Nikita blushing as she acknowledged the sheer irony that on the night she had seemingly done the impossible and one her war against Division, killing Percy and bringing the organisation to its knees in surrender to her, she was surrendering her most private of holes to Alex, a injured girl half her age sodomising the mighty Nikita who even assisted in the process by spreading her ass cheeks in total submission.

Naturally Alex was very aware of this. In fact she couldn't stop thinking about it, the young spy overwhelmed that this goddess was surrendering to her like this. That this far deadlier assassin had bent over and spread her cheeks for her, Nikita literally asking Alex to butt fuck her, something she had allowed no other man or woman to do, ever. The alpha female who had dominated her so effortlessly throughout their relationship now the submissive bottom while Alex was the dominant top sliding a dildo into her bitch's ass.

Watching Nikita's ass hole stretch for her literally had been a dream come true, Alex thinking she was going to cum just from taking Nikita's anal cherry. She then felt the same thing as she began to slowly slid the rest of the strap-on into Nikita's rectum, Alex giving the now former anal virgin plenty of time in between each additional inch of dildo to relax. Which was far longer than Nikita ever allowed her, but then again the superior woman wasn't a butt slut like Alex.

Just as Alex thought that Nikita let out a moan. It was soft, almost inaudible, but it seemed deafening, and not just because for the last couple of minutes the only sound had been a few muffled cries and grunts of pain from the far deadlier spy. It suggested Nikita might actually like this, something Alex thought would only happen in her wildest dreams. True, she had been pretty sure butt fucking Nikita would remain a dream, but given the older woman's guilt over their past Alex had always figured this might happen someday, but she hadn't dared to think Nikita would actually like it in the same way she did.

Still moving as slowly as possible Alex pulled almost all the way out when she had half of the dildo buried in Nikita's butt. Then she pushed back in again, then out, then in, then out and so on, Alex repeating the process over and over again so that she was officially ass fucking the mighty Nikita, the young brunette becoming lost in staring at where the dildo was pumping in and out of Nikita's ass hole that she missed the first half a dozen moans of pleasure from her precious sensei.

Nikita had ass fucked many, many women. Some had been sluts who loved it up the ass, some had been prudes who had never even considered allowing anything into their ass holes, and some had even tried anal and never had a good experience. All of them had ended up moaning in pleasure and eventually cumming hard and begging desperately for more, so Nikita expected nothing less than the same fate. What she hadn't been expecting was just how quickly she would start moaning for her young protégé.

Clearly Alex had been paying attention to exactly what Nikita was doing during a butt fucking. To be fair Nikita had fucked Alex's ass countless times and taught her student to always study her surroundings so if anything she would have been disappointed if Alex had acted totally clueless when it came to dishing out an ass fucking. Especially given the girl has proven more than competent dishing out a pussy fucking. Still, while the timing and strength behind her thrusts remained near enough perfect Alex's technique was not the only reason Nikita moan so quickly, the woman who had always considered herself a top blushing as her back passage quickly adjusted to being fucked.

She seemed to adjust with the quickness of a true anal slut, something which didn't go unnoticed by Alex, "What do you say Nikita? What do you say?"

Nikita blushed, "I... I like it."

"No, I already knew that." Alex scolded, giving Nikita's ass a slapped in a mirror image of what her sensei would do if she got something wrong when it was her ass being fucked, "I already knew you liked it up the ass because you're moaning for me like an anal whore, and while you like me stating the obvious while you're fucking my ass I just want you to tell me what's important. The only thing that ever really mattered to me. I want to hear it! I want to hear those two little words."

After frantically searching her delirious mind for a few long seconds Nikita smiled softly, "You're mine. Mmmmmm, you're mine Alex. You belong to me."

"And what does that make you?" Alex pushed.

Smiling at the irony Nikita replied, "Yours. I'm yours, mmmmmm, all yours. Oh God Alex, I used to treat you so badly, ooooooooh fuck, and, mmmmmm, I know claiming to own you isn't right, but it's how I feel and ohhhhhhhhh, it feels right. It feels right to call you my property Alex, ooooooohhhhhhh, because I'm yours too! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwd, ooooooohhhhhhh Alex, I'm as much yours as you are mine! Maybe more, because whenever there is the slightest sign you're in danger I can barely breathe, and if anything happened to you it would fucking end me. That's why I'm doing this, to prove I'm yours, ooooooooooh like you're mine, mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh Alex, I'm yours Alex! I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours, I'M YOURS!"

Nikita repeated those two little words Alex wanted to hear so bad over and over as ever so slowly the pace of the butt fucking was increased, her loyal protégé proving she had learned more than fighting skills from being underneath Nikita's wing for the better part of three years. In fact it seemed to take Alex no time at all to reduce her sensei into a incoherent mess, the far deadlier assassin moaning, groaning, crying, screaming and even whimpering in pleasure as for the first time Nikita came from anal sex.

It was hard, it was powerful, but most of all it was cathartic. Nikita had promised Alex this wouldn't be about revenge or atoning for her sins, but she lied. She'd had to lie because Nikita had made a far more important promise to herself once she had accepted she loved Alex with every fibre of her being. Namely that every day for the rest of her life Nikita would try and make up for all the bad things she had done to her baby girl. It just so happened that this was one of the most pleasant so far, Nikita's mind quickly melting from blissful submission. Submission to her protégé. Her baby girl. Her Alex. Her reason for breathing.

Alex had been hurt by the fact Nikita lied to her, but she had let go of that and any other pain a long time ago, or at least got over it as much as she ever could. If she hadn't she would have probably gone crazy, and more importantly wasted precious time with the love of her life, which might sound a little cheesy but in a world where literally every day was a fight to stay alive seconds with Nikita were more important to Alex than the entire Zetrov fortune.

Nevertheless Alex did find it cathartic to pound Nikita's ass with a strap-on dildo. Not out of any twisted revenge, but because it was so unbelievably hot to turn the tables on her sensei. Her mentor. This goddess of a woman who just might be the most deadly assassin in the world who had spent the last year using Alex as her own personal fuck toy was now on all fours with a strap-on cock slamming in and out of her most private hole. A hole no man or woman had ever come close to fucking, yet now little Alexandra Udinov was getting to use the mighty Nikita's forbidden hole as her own personal fuck hole.

Honestly Alex had never felt so powerful. So dominant. So in control. Which wasn't what she was used to, and truthfully not what she preferred, but for someone who considered herself a bottom to suddenly top her top was thrilling beyond words. And Nikita was the best, Alex unable to imagine there was a more dominant top in the world as sure, Nikita had bent over for her willingly but she could also turn the tables in a heartbeat, Alex not so much a young wolf taking control of the pack but a little pup being allowed to be dominant at the request of the true Alpha female between them.

Wanting desperately to please that Alpha female, and do half as good a job at butt fucking as Nikita, Alex devoted every ounce of her strength into slamming her mentor's ass. The stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of dominating the other far deadlier assassin threatening to overwhelm Alex, but still she sodomised Nikita through orgasm after orgasm. It was also a miracle she held on during the violent climaxes Nikita received, the older woman bucking and shaking as her protégé pounding her butt until she didn't have a drop of energy left and collapsed down onto Nikita's sweaty body.

The next thing Alex you she was on her back with Nikita in between her legs, the older woman sucking on her toy cock like it was her job. Lazily Alex stroked Nikita's hair as she contemplated how blissfully happy she was. She also imagined the future they might have together, both good and bad, Alex eventually asking her fiancé, "So, do you think we can make this work?"

Removing her mouth from the dildo and looking up Nikita stared at her young lover for a few moments, then asked "Turning this place around, or us?"

"Both." Alex said.

Nikita thought it over for a few long moments and then replied, "Do you remember what I told you when this all started?"

Alex frowned, "Here we go?"

Nikita smiled, "Here we go again."