All Comments on 'Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 07'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
gara5289gara5289almost 8 years ago

Fun story and great chapter. Not sure where you'd take it now, other then an amusing part of next chapter showing wedding photos to her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Had a great time

The story, was great. A possible continuation would be starting a family.

Again I had a great Time reading your story

Thanks a lot

JackStrangeJackStrangealmost 8 years ago
Hey, I read that book...

but the story was a bit different -- sexy, willing dog sitter, and the bridge opponent's wife. Anyway, I think yours are considerably better.... a 5, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Logical place to stop?

No... Their kids need to love the dogs, grandparents too. It's too nice a story to stop now.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
thank you

Excellent.

Now (sound of bull whip cracking) get back to work on all the other stories you have left us hanging on................................Pleeeese ;)

BOINEYBIGOBOINEYBIGOalmost 8 years ago
More, more, more

More, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, moreMore, more, more

Thats all I have to say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Such a Nice story.

Enjoyed all chapters.

À good mix between sex scenes and side story.

Very entertaining!

All 5.

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956over 7 years ago
Great Story!

You did a great job. If you continue on I will read it but if you decide this is where it should end, then I very much agree with you. You pointed out a lot of compelling points about how everyone views things differently, including the couple that's in love. Its hard I imagine to keep your train of thought with more then one story going at a time. You did a great job. Count on me as a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope you can still make a chapter about having kids

Nuf said

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Very nice story

Great story.

At the beginning of the chapter, I was afraid it would become a story of sex group, and partner swapping, but the author has managed to keep the story line very properly.

My congratulations.

I know it's a little ancient history, but I wonder if the author has thought about writing a sequel about the life of John and Christie already married, with Christie exercising their profession and children, to know how Ed and Angela feel like grandparents ...

5* for you.

Many thanks for your time and work.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Almost_AnonAlmost_Anonover 7 years ago
Love this

I love this series. I couldn't remember the name of it when I wanted to read it a second time, so I literally searched through every page of the "mature" section until I found it. I'm probably on my 4th or 5th reading now. Very much a fan of the characters and the style. (Tip from a certified diver though: the gear rubs like a bitch with a bathing suit on. I'd imagine it'd be really uncomfortable nude.)

pearlygrlpearlygrlover 7 years ago
Very nice!

Very nice finish! First time reading this chapter but I've read the rest a bunch - would give them 5 stars every time. And thanks for taking the private moment between John and Christie and keeping them separate.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the series. Every chapter got five stars. Re the last chapter, I kept hoping that Angela and Ed would show up for the wedding. That would have been interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just my opinion

I think they should have turned the freaky prof in anyway... after he changed her grades to what they rightly should have been. Other than that, nice read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In the future

Does Christie become a Dr. of people’s minds? What is going on in there life a few years later?Please bring us up to speed.

davlandavlanover 6 years ago

We needed Ed and Angela to be at the wedding too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just the start of a natural lifestyle

I would love to see the new married couple develop their naturist lifestyle and the many adventures it can hold, but with the addition of Marlena who becomes closer friends with the new couple, perhaps as the catalyst leading them into their expanding nude life together. Later, both Christie and her husband might be tempted by Marlena, and then find her own partner to result in two nude couples who pursue another level of naturism. This would or could lead to various explorations & challenges into the strange expansion or beckoning of many enticed by naturism, experimenting, only to encounter its taboo in a society where every part of culture includes sex.

Many of the stories on literotica are prime examples of this cultural paradox. You can rarely find a place to be naked, but sex surrounds us in the media, on Capitol Hill, schools, workplace, etc., etc. Nude beaches in the USA are banned almost everywhere and can get one arrested, but commonly available around the world. WHY? It cannot be religion, which is in rapid decline in the US. Sex occurs among most faiths, but not public nudity. Maybe I find this last question of less interest, except among the many nudists among us who often get fired up about it , protest, and try to promote it by separating it more definitively from SEX. (Except in strip joints, a symbol of capitalism that is nearly impossible to eliminate).

You are a creative and serious writer, rare to finf in this venue and have incredible potential to continue to flourish by allowing your imagination to rise to the fine line between faction and reality. Love your work and cannot wait to enjoy more! DEK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story

They needed to have a threeway with the waitress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New Beginning!!

Please bring this story back! As previously stated you have already prepared the foundation for a complete new life for them and many others close to them. Very good story and very well written.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Excellent

What a delightful and steamy way to end your series. In my humble opinion if you continue John & Christie's story I would do it under another title, unless of course you're going to tell us the end of the trip and going home to the reception by Angela and Ed ... This story has been a delight, your writing style is very enjoyable and I am off to the next story in your library! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent ending

I really liked the ending with the public sex but NOT devolving into sex with random people.

Much better that they saved themselves for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Series

A really great series about two characters that you really get to know. The writing is excellent. Thank you for a really terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

True love, fidelity to each other no matter the temptation, and smokin’ sex. What more could one want? You have other stories that are waaaaaay more in need of additional chapters than this one. They’re married and happy. So am I.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

A great ending to a wonderful story, the finale of sex on the beach as the sun goes down would be hard to surpass, especially as the other couples book ended them. So glad it never developed into a mass orgy as so many do. Well done.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Who

Who looked after the dogs whilst they were on holiday,just some thing that got missed in the non stop fucking.As usual far too repetitive.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Another good chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very enjoyable story. One of the better stories that I have read from various good authors.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent stuff, with characters that have a depth to them, and realistic lives, and lots of sex. Im looking forwards to reading some more of your contributions.

caveman21936caveman219368 days ago

Judging by the title, I expected the dogs to feature a lot more than they did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous