Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and he blushes," she teased and standing on her tiptoes she caressed his cheek with hers and whispered into his ear. "Oh, so smooth. I thought you were good enough to eat with the beard but now I'll have you for dessert too."

Ray's face was flaming and he moved back a step and looked down at her. Her breasts were pushed up and together showing their inside slope. The knit top she was wearing was loose enough and low enough to expose the front closure clip of the red bra she wore.

"Nice, aren't they?" she giggled and placing her palm against his chest she gently pushed him back with another giggle. "The line's moving and you're not."

Ray turned and put his purchases on the checkout belt while Donna watched.

"How long is it since you've shaved?" she asked.

"Over twenty years," he replied.

Raising her leg she moved her smooth calf up and down his hairy one.

"I shave every day," she replied. "Feel!"

The cashier clerk was talking but Ray wasn't paying any attention. His eyes and his brain were focused on Donna's short shorts and the sensation of the smoothness of her leg against his.

Dropping her hand, she placed her palm against her lower belly and whispered again, "I shave everywhere. Would you like to check?"

"Sir? Sir?" the clerk called. "Cash or credit?"

Ray's head jerked when her voice came through to him. Suddenly realizing that there were people around watching Donna's little play, he turned towards the counter and yanked his wallet out of his pocket.

"Uh, debit please."

Donna left him alone while he keyed in his numbers and got his receipt. He picked up his bag and turned to leave but she called to him.

"Wait a second. OK, hon?"

"Uh, sure," he replied and stood self-consciously while the clerk rang up her purchases.

Donna had several bags and she indicated to Ray that she expected him to carry some of them.

"Walk me to my car, OK?" she asked and he meekly followed her out the door and into the parking lot to her car.

Ray was stunned when she pushed the button on her key chain and the rear hatch of silver, Mercedes R63 AMG slowly opened.

"That's a hundred thousand sitting there," he said to himself.

"Nice, isn't it?" she said with a laugh.

Ray's head snapped from the car to Donna's face and he felt his blush rising again.

"I mean the car this time, not my tits," she said with more laughter in her voice.

"Yes ... yes, I know," he stuttered in response as he stowed the bags into the SUV.

"Here give me that bag," she indicated one of the plastic bags.

He handed it to her and she opened the driver's side door and presented her ass to his face as she climbed into the seat.

The shorts rode up and he could see the rounded bottom of her cheeks.

Looking up he caught her looking back over her shoulder at him with a smile on her face.

"You like me? I like you. I like that," she teased. "You'll see a lot more of me tonight at the party."

"Uh, I'm not sure I'm coming," he said.

"And why not?" she asked through the open window.

"I don't think Karen really wants me there," he replied.

"Who gives a shit what Karen wants," she retorted. "I want you there."

"I'll call her. She's working today," he answered in an appeasing voice.

"She's not at work, she was at my house when I left there a little while ago," Donna informed him.

"At your house?" Ray sounded confused. "I thought she had to work all day."

"No, Mike left just a few people there. Karen and some of the others are setting up for the party. Trey is going to start an exercise class at four o'clock before the party starts. It's a tradition. The men, and some of the interested girls, get to watch the girls work out. The girls, and some of the interested men, get to watch Trey show off his equipment, if you know what I mean?" she was laughing again.

"I thought it didn't start until six or so," he said still sounding confused.

"No, it's already practically started. Don't forget now. I want you to come and bring your bathing suit. I want to see your equipment."

Ray could hear her laughing at him as she drove away.

"What the hell does she want from me?" Ray asked himself as he drove home with all thoughts of going to the Station forgotten. "If she wants to seduce me she's going about it the wrong way. She's scaring me more than anything. Is she trying to get back at her husband for something? Maybe he's the cause of our problems."

Melody was rinsing out her lunch dishes when he walked into the house.

"Nice to see you home for a while," he kidded as he walked into the kitchen.

"You'd better look quick because I'm on the way out again," she said over her shoulder.

"How was the pool party? Any alcohol, sex, violence or nudity?" he asked with a smile in his voice and a hope in his heart that there weren't any.

"Yep, I think I'm pregnant," she replied nonchalantly, then quickly added. "Just kidding."

"Thank God for that," he sighed.

Melody wiped the sink clean with a paper towel and turned around to see him.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "What happened to my Daddykins? He's bald."

"I'm not bald, I'm clean shaven. You like? Do I look young enough to be your brother?"

"I like," she said and ran her hands over his smooth cheeks. "You do look younger but I wouldn't go as far as the brother thing."

"Wow! What did mom say?"

"She didn't notice it."

"When did you get it done? This morning?"

"No, yesterday after you told me I needed a haircut. The barber said my family wouldn't notice it and, except for you, he was right."

"Did you see mom last night?"

"Yep."

"How about this morning? She didn't notice it, really?"

"Really," he replied. "Where are you going?"

"Actually back to Amber's. The pool party is now a movie party and don't worry there aren't any boys going to be there tonight."

Ray took Melody into his arms and hugged her.

"I still worry about my little girl that's not so little anymore. If anyone ever hurt you I don't know what I'd do to them," he said.

"Thank you, daddy. I love you too. Gotta go, see you tomorrow afternoon."

Ray considered calling Karen's cell phone but decided against it. He wasn't sure he wanted to know what was going on with her but he knew he had to find out or he would go crazy. Rummaging through his closet the closest thing he could find to a Mexican outfit was a pair of white pants and a white western shirt he had not worn in years. He polished his cowboy boots and wrapping his bathing suit in a towel he set his clothes aside until it was time to go to the party.

He puttered around the house the rest of the day with one ear open for the telephone but it never rang. Karen's insistence that he meet her at the party was obviously a ploy so he wouldn't know she didn't spend the day at work.

"Why does she feel it necessary to lie to me all of the time? Her explanations of her behavior haven't been solid but I keep giving her the benefit of the doubt. I can't imagine her having an affair with her boss or anyone else at the office. That's just too dangerous. Unless she thinks I'm too stupid or naïve to find out she's having one."

Ray kept arguing with himself as to whether or not he was going to go to the party. He couldn't concentrate on anything, so he found some mindless tasks to keep himself busy. He changed the oil in the car and cleaned up the garage but his thoughts kept going back to Karen and their marriage.

It was after five o'clock when he finally made up his mind to clean up and go to the party. He tied a red scarf bandana around his neck and studied himself in the mirror.

"Not bad for a thirty year old," he joked at his reflection and taking his bathing suit he headed to his car.