All Comments on 'Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 04'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
still sad but captivating

While I can't say I'm happy about how far Karen has fallen, I must commend the author on a captivating story. It's well read, with enough twists to keep us glued to it. And of course, it is the author's story, no matter how I may want it to end.

I'll keep reading and can't wait for Part 5.

andrewpeters

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well

At least it's out in the open now so Ray can't stick his head up his ass about his loving wife. S.T.D.s, gangbangs, home movies, drugs and booze, hickies, bites, brused and bleeding, I guess everything didn't stay in Vegas. Of course he takes her back, a little rehab a little counsling a lot of medicine to get rid of the S.T.D.s and there as good as new. I do hope he finds a good woman but I don't think he knows any yet. Thanks for the entertainment so far.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Best chapter so far . . .

This was the best chapter to date. At least our hero has grown some balls and is no longer in denial. To tie up loose ends, will he find out about Karen's first infidelity? With the phone call about possibly having an STD, he is clearly on to this but he really has no definite proof that it was her personal trainer at the gym (although he previously suspected it). Basically, I'm wondering if Donna will show him the DVD from the party where Karen got laid in the "Grotto." While it does not change the end result, it at least provides additional proof of her earlier lies. I'm a little perplexed at how contrite Karen has acted in this chapter. Previously, she blustered, she lied, she went on the offensive, and basically she bullied her husband into uncertainty. Suddenly now she has regrets and she confesses everything? Did Montrell's and Sean's raping her (including the anal) make her a changed person all of a sudden? This confusion (for me, the reader) is the 75 score rather than 100 for this chapter, because I feel there was insufficient foundation to explain her new, sorrowful attitude. Am enjoying this a lot despite this question. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Boring and predictable!

Can this author be slightly creative and attempt to provide something interesting to this boring & predictable plot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
read first 2 full pages

and read the last page of each installment and you miss nothing "important" in the story. <p>

that actually takes some imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hope their s more to come

very captivating and riveting story. I hope you still have more to write on this issue. you are a great writter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Well written, as others have stated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story

I have enjoyed your story. I don't see where it is boring or predictable. Looking forward to the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please --No Suicide!

Ok -I admit it -I was wrong !--This story now has my interest peaked -Hope all works out for Karen -She is just caught up in drugs -You know Ray still loves her ! But can he get past this --Don't let Karen commit suicide!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unbelievable Characters

This part was a real improvement over the last two, but the characters are still not completely believable. You did finally give Ray a small backbone. I still do not buy the assumption that poor self image, a new work environment, drugs and alchohol can turn a woman into a slut like Karen. Also her conversion in this part is not believable. I do not think you should have painted her quite as black as you have. Even though I have problems with your story line you are a pretty good writer and I do keep comming back for more.

KathiKathiover 15 years agoAuthor
A note of appreciation to my readers

Thank you all for your comments and constructive criticisms. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

The emails have been running six to one to the public comments on this one. They are literally overwhelming me. I had no idea there were so many of you out there who could relate to Ray’s denial and subsequent indecision about what was happening to his marriage.

Both men and women wrote that they had gone through the same emotions and indecisions when they suspected that their spouse was testing the bounds of their marriage. They were blind with love and they were determined to save their marriage and “win their spouse back.”

I don’t delete or comment on any of the negative posts, I leave it up to my readers to decide for themselves.

Thanks again, Kathi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lacks Credibility

...that was a long letter that Karen left behind...she was still drunk, still stoned on drugs...woozy..only had a short nap...but with clarity...was still able to leave behind a LONG Dear Ray story...com'on!...this lacks credibility. And her POV, as told by a hidden camera, may at first seem to redeem her as an unwilling participant if not for the drugs, booze and seduction skills, it still provides the fact that she was not only a complete fool but a pawn...both roles that she seemed to relish in her dimwitted mind....I am reminded of a a story on this site just a few days ago called "Payback" where the author not only wrote a similar version but it was condensed, appeared in one story and was tight and taut. This version also had the hubby divorcing his wife, saving her from jail time in a bribery scam and setting up her lover...It ends with the fallen wife, who now realizes what she has thrown away, shoot her lover and seducer during a court appearance as he was being sentenced. That conclusion appears to fit this story as well...but this author may have other LONG unrealistic conclusions in mind.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
I hate forced reconciliation

Why because it does not work. She has psychologically raped her husband for months and an "I'm sorry" letter will not fix a damn thing. In fact due to the depth of her betrayal nothing will. I have been practicing for 20 years and in that time not one of the many patients I have had go through something like this, has the marriage survived. Let us look at the end of her letter.

"For reasons that I cannot go into in this letter, the shame that I had so successfully buried resurfaced while I was in Vegas. The flight back from Vegas gave me time to think and I came to realize how much hurt I had caused you. I was happy that I had finally gotten some insight into myself and I thought I could go on from there. I felt that if you never found out what I had done, I could make it up to you without you ever knowing what had happened. I made a sincere promise that I would do what ever was necessary, including leaving my new career, in order to get my life and our relationship back on track."

There is no full disclosure, she only concludes that she would have lied to him if he did not find out. Her betrayal of her marriage would have continued with her silence. Eventually she would have done it again. Her remorse is in getting caught and not in the doing. It is in her own words. And they are hollow.

As the author you have painted yourself into a corner you can not realistically get yourself out of. Karen is a reprehensible whore. She has no redeeming qualities. None. You did not write any for her. Your first three chapters are man bashing using her character to expose both loving husbands as wimps and the predators your "heroine" prefers as the cause of her problems. She is the cause of her problems. She still denies this. When she comes to the proper conclusion, suicide will not be an acceptable answer. Again all she will be doing is running from her responsibility. Karen is worthless and no amount of writing is going to change that. You wrote her to well. End the story will a quite divorce, do not have the husband find another woman. Show just how devastating a whore like Karen can be to a marriage. Now that would be realistic, original and a good ending.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
Can't wait

What a story

Gets better and better. Too rushed to say more

GRANGERGRANGERover 15 years ago
A Tragic Story

You can't help but feel regret over the separation of two people who have been married so long. It is a tragic story but at the same time spellbinding. Frankly, I hope that they can retrieve their marriage. I don't think I could have, but I hope they can. I guess I'm just sentimental. Being a widower at the age of 74 just makes it more tragic for me.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 15 years ago
Such a Tale!

AS usual, the writing is excellent. As readers we can only hope that she gets into a drug and alcohol addiction program soon. Too bad Ray didn't do more when he first found her stash of pills. Don't know where this going but Kathi has done a great job of making it easy to dislike both Ray and Karen for various reasons. Can't wait for the next installment. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
heh!

the husband's character is so freaking unbelievable. a true wimp. how can a normal human being forget what was wrongly done to them in a short amount of time? well, the husband must have had lobotomy. he is given a great opportunity, but unfortunately he is going to waste it. well, some people can live thier lives w/ no respect.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
ok

go ahead and get the divorce...then he can fuck her as the others did ...just use her as a fuck...if he finds others then dont worry about it fuck them also....but if his wifes body looks as he says scew her blind then go to your house and let her clean up the mess...good story husband is a little wimpy for me but i do understand the emotions tha ti see here ...i really cant see getting back together though as a married cpl.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
interesting how the author

had Ray think his wife's being used as a cheap whore --- through drugs and physical coersion --- as her "sexual exploits". <p>

do women actually think that way, when they are being tossed around by big, drug-induced guys, as nothing more than a masturbatory device, a sucking of some type, for their dicks? and as soon as they are done releasing themselves, the guys laugh in her face, spite at her, hit her, and tell her what a good whore she is, even if not as tight in the vagina or asshole as the younger ones? <p>

does THAT count as a woman's "sexual exploits," dear author? do YOU women really think it that way? <p>

Let me, as a male and a fair-minded one, give you a true scenario of a true sexual exploit by women, by ONE woman. and she was very much in control of her sexual acts with the many men, over the two, three generations she's been doing her sexual exploits: <p>

Catherine the Great of Russia: <p>

Catherine's not called "the Great" for nothing! Did she not only have sex with many men --- and her enjoyment, even into her 60's, was with the young men, from gardeners to princes --- but all the men whom she picked were HERS to do as she pleased, and anyone who did not please her or gave her reason to have his balls cut, she would do it without warning! <p>

Dear author Kathi ---- THAT's a woman's "sexual exploits", not the kind this pitiful, drug-induced, whoring Karen/wife in your character here. This is a woman who has little or NO CHARGE of her affairs, she's being spite at, kicked about, physically abused, taped with duck-tape and with video camera, for the abuse-amusement of multiple men whom her male charge called to join them on these abuses... <p>

this is NOT a woman on some kind of a journey of "sexual exploits," as you had Ray say it, as YOU the author said it. this, rather, is a woman who's been watching too much of these cheap $5 DVD on "Interracial sex", believing those women who were screaming like every second of their grossing sucking activities were all orgasms, when we KNOW that's not true. mixing reality with fantasies, now,,, if you had said that in Karen's letter, it'd make it more realistic: <p>

the letter should have been something like, <p>

"Ray, for many psychological reasons I can not go into, not because I don't want to but simply because they are just psychological make-up aspects of mine which I have no conscious control of, I will simply say: the REALITY of the things I've done, the "fantasies" I've had and wanted to live out ---- they are not really what I thought.... <p>

"My regrets, if I have any and I do believe solemnly I do, are that I hurt not only you, but I hurt myself, my well being --- body and mind --- and there is just no comforting, there's no getting away or forgetting. the eternal hurt I've caused you, our two good children, and our families..... I hope it will heal given time.... but the hurt --- the DESTRUCTION --- I've done, I have willingly done, to myself,,,, due to the self-created illusions I've created for myself.... I know it will NEVER go away... it will never be healed, even with love from you and from our children and our families, IF that WERE to be possible... and I KNOW it will never be possible...and therefore I know I will die alone, lonely, sick, and discarded as a homeless woman..."

Now, if Karen were to have said something LIKE THAT, then, yes, I would imagine it's realistic enough.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
why does he even worry about her

She is nothing but a self-centered slut, and thinks of no one but herself. She has already stated that he doesn't make enough money to buy her a necklace. Sure as hell he wouldn't want to pay for any of her other vices.Now she is all fucked up with STD virus or bacteria, which ever she has contracted from fucking around on him. He has the proof that her boss has made her do some of what she did, so he could bring charges against the company she worked for, and get a good judgement. She is a slut and deserves everything she gets, but she owes him a lot of money for fucking over him, take her to the cleaners,make her pay.If he keeps her broke enough she wont have enough money to buy all of those high priced drugs, and maybe she will blow her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Harry was right again

I thought Harry was over the top in one of his comments that Kathi the AUTHOR was fucking nuts.

<br></br>

However after reading her absurd post here in the feedback I can only conclude Harry has a Point. This author is totally fucking whacko. By that I mean she is mentally ill

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
Voltaire, Euler, Diderot

I forgot to mention Catherine the Great's OTHER "conquests" in addition to her sexual conquest/exploits: <p>

men and women Catherine either knew personally or was in correspondence with were names like: Euler, Diderot, Montesquieu, Voltaire.... <p>

Indeed, Catherine's "sexual exploits" are NOTHING compared to the real achievements she personally did for Russia: the building of the Russian Academy... being able to lure in the most prolific mathematical mind of the time to Russia: Euler. <p>

the THAT, Catherine's "sexual exploits" into her 60's as a grandmother were NOTHING significant. she's a woman in TOTAL control of her life and of her various life long exploits! <p>

now, if Karen HAD BEEN into running a BDSM house where prominent women like senators, fortune 500 ceo's, priests and preachers come for their nightly $5,000 an hour sessions with her,,, THEN, HELL, YES!!, I say the woman has really found her calling!, may not be as great sexual exploits as Catherine the Great,,, but surely she's in charge of her sexual exploits,,, <p>

but to be spit on, to be fucked and physically and mentally handled and abused,,, screaming for the multiples guys around her not to insert so many objects into her ears, noses, asshole, vagina, mouth at the same time????? is that really sexual exploits by a woman, dear author???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She's sorry, but only because she got caught

Ray finally pulls his head out of his ass and does whats needed to be done. As usual the whore continues to lie and blame and thinks she can explain and it will all go away and she can continue on as if nothing has happened. She only sorry she got caught not sorry for what she has done. Her whole I'll never do it again and will make it up to Ray rings so false. She never explains and even when confronted with the truth on the DVD still try's to lie and bully her way out of it. Ray should have just implicated her as well with Montrell with the drugs and been done with her. Then to not even call or offer about the STD he has to find out in a letter. The whore is such a negative piece of crap that reading anything about her in this story is hard. And then to have Ray get turned on while watching the whore preform on dvd is beyond belief. The man has been put through the ringer by the whore and we are to believe he get turned on by her blatant disrespect and screwing around on him. Unbelievable. And to all those who think the whore might commit suicide or have any consequences, go read chapter 1 first page to see the whore is sitting at the savanah river house 2 1/2 years later all tanned and pretty waiting for a guest. No cares in the world. She gets away with it all, and either wimpy stupid Ray took her back or she conned some other idiot into taking her on. The writing is very good, but the characters are so unrealistic and the whore so unlikable the the story doesn't have much value as anything more than a piece of fluff.

andy1hardyandy1hardyover 15 years ago
Damn Damn!!!

The poster below is correct. The 1st chapter has Karen in a restaurant 2 and 1/2 years hence. Either she just got out of jail or is working as a hooker....maybe neither. She's about to meet her daughter...how sweet....I guess all is forgiven and Karen is now a stronger, more independant woman who has moved on with her life and is now the CEO of the largest real estate company in Savannah. She is also the head fundraiser for a charitable foundation that supports emotionally abused women who are married to guys like Ray...hahahahahahahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thsi story is too convoluted to enjoy

I dislike all the principle characters except Montrell. He's the only sane person in the story, everyone else is either liars, cheats, or wimps..or in Ray's case, a homosexual wimp. How else can you explain his actions? And what is this bullshit about needing concrete proof of infidelity to get a restraining order? You only get a R.O. in the event of physical harm. Infidelity? Hah! The courts don't care about infidelity.

petletopetletoover 15 years ago
This story took a very sharp turn

From a family drama to a police action with drug smuggling, rape, etc. While it is still very interesting I am questioning the fact Montrell and his buddy taped everything in LV, including them stashing the drugs into the suitcase. Dealers are not stupid. I have hard time to believe they would like to produce evidence against themselves.

I also think the author has given Karen a too easy way to escape. Now she is a victim – she was drugged, raped, etc. Most people normally have compassion for those who are forced to do something against their. Another thing: Kathi spent a lot of time developing characters who later disappeared (Mike, Donna). Even if they show up again their role in the plot won’t be significant.

petletopetletoover 15 years ago
Just to add something previous post

about Montrell taping everything - even if he did that for some reason he wouldn't put the CD's together with the drugs. He would simply take them with him - no security seraches through CD's. What he did? Put them in together with the drugs so he saved his "mule" and will turned himself in.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He's still passive, she's still despicable

The husband is still almost entirely passive; he's at least started to actually *react* to the betrayals. That's a start. But I think the author's comment that the wife is just "testing the bounds of their marriage" is sadly reflective of just how far off-base the story is. That's not "testing" at all. Better words include "repudiating", "betraying", "leaving", "abandoning", and so on. There is really nothing *positive* to be said about her actions, even her tearful lies in this chapter.

OldfaithfulOldfaithfulover 15 years ago
Karen is an Addict

This is a very sad and sometimes hard to read story, but is very well written. Karen is clearly an addict. She shows all the usual symptoms. She lies to herself and she lies to others. She has manages to destroy her marriage already and is in the way of alienating her children as well. I don't see a very colorful future for her. If she is lucky she'll end up in rehab but not before destroying more relationships on the way. If she is not so lucky she may end up dead of an overdose, or worse, selling herself to get her daily fix.

In any case congratulations to the author on a story well written.

OldfaithfulOldfaithfulover 15 years ago
Karen is an Addict, Addendum

FYI: The name Montrell does not exit in the Spanish language. Check the Dictionary of the Royal Spanish Academy (Diccionario de la Real Academia Española) at www.rae.es. The Academy is the official arbiter of the Spanish language.

petletopetletoover 15 years ago
Ref to Oldfaithful post:

While I tend to agree with you regarding she behaves as an addict in the last part, having in mind I’m not quite familiar how it works, I have a question: Does one becomes an addict and starts justifying his/her actions later or one becomes an addict because he/she can justify them prior to taking the first fix? I’m asking this because at the earlier stages of the story she didn’t use drugs but she still justified all her actions. For me all drug abuse followed her justifications or may I say it came as a result of her ability of doing that (“Come on girl this just one time, you aren’t doing anything wrong”) but not the other way around. So it seems to me she was “pre-addicted”. Again I don’t know how it works and which ever comes first.

After I re-read Part 4 I would allow myself to give the author a piece of advice (I would like to reiterate the fact it is the way I feel it): I think you’ve spent a lot of energy on providing us all the details of all sexual scenes. While I don’t mind that at all (that’s why I read Literotica’s stories) I think most of us expect a little bit different focus. The story started being about a marriage with problems, where both parties had ups and downs, both went through uncertainty and denial and so on. We also saw both Ray and Karen wanted to keep their marriage. It would be logical if the main focus stays on their relationship - how they handle their differences, how they workout their problems, who would compromise what in order to keep them staying together, etc. So we have 5-6 pages describing different sexual acts and then we got a page or two related to what the story should be about. I believe that’s why some people are disappointed. Again this is my personal opinion so don’t feel like you have to agree

OldfaithfulOldfaithfulover 15 years ago
Answer to petrelo

I am not a physiologist so my explanation may very well be wrong. From what professionals have told me some people have latent addictive tendencies. They may never manifest, but if there is an important change in the life of that person they may surface. In this case it could be that the new environment, the excitement of a new carrier, and also peer pressure my have triggered the latent tendencies in Karen. In any event she is behaving like an addict and she says so in her letter to Ray. We all know that addictions are hard to fight and this is why I don't see a bright future for Karen. But then again I may be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hope You continue this story

I hope tha you finish this story off. Give us some closure on this story.

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
Addict MY ASS

Karen is no addict. she is a dirty cheating slut that got caught like most cheaters do. Ray is a cowardly wimpy pussy that doesnt deserve to continue to contaminate good skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"You can fool all people some of the time"

This story has a middle aged man who apparently has never been conned or he would understand that his wife; just like himself can be tricked by those who profess to care for her.

I only gave this 2 stars because it encourages readers without self awareness to "kick the victim".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

wow! That's all I can say at this point. Total degradation. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
One more thought

it is at this point where I have to ask how much of her behavior is due to drugs. I am asking not with the purpose of making an excuse, but with the very general Need to know how much any of us are truly responsible for our actions. We have all found ourselves doing things that we thought we never would, or not even understanding why we did what we did. Drugs always exacerbate the situation and rarely have us thinking right. Even as he watches this video she is clearly wrestling with her own actions, and is only able to proceed under the influence of alcohol and cocaine. It is sad. However, the choices she made previously led her to this situation. She created her own downfall. She was not using hard drugs when she started this journey and started acting inappropriately and disrespecting her husband. The drugs just made things worse - hastened the inevitable. Ultimately, she cannot blame the drugs.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

DRBeeemer, I did not notice any mention of drugs until after she started her disrespect and general emotional decline.

dyonysosdyonysosover 9 years ago
Karen

I think that karens real problem isn't the drugs or alcohol but her own vanity,she needed the alcohol and the drugs in order to dare show off to her colleagues and to categorise her actions

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
THERE IS ALL THE HOPE WHEN THERE IS NO HOPE.

It is for the first time during this series that Karen seems to have truly realized the consequences of her actions.Realization is the first step to change. Its never too late.

The story is facing a 'forked' path - BTB or reconciliation?

I'm betting on a 'Kathi Twist',though.

A 'snort' of 5 stars for you. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just garbage. Pure and simple garbage

Can you write a more pathetic and stupid loser for the husband character? This writer has to hate husbands because of the negative way she portrays them. Wife is a whore and a slut with no real consequences. Hubby is just a wimp and pathetic fool. No real man would put up with 1/10th of her actions yet this writer has hubby taking no action for his wife becoming a whore. What is her problem with strong characters for husbands. Who is she trying to vilify? Ridiculous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous