All Comments on 'Love Never Dies Pt. 03'

by JWren

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Stupid People****

Great story very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago
Intense!

This story keeps surprising me. I thought it was going to be a typical cheating story, but you have brought up so many issues. When one half of a parntership decides to give up sex without considering the other, well...it does change things and I think the parameters of what constitutes cheating must be reconsidered. Ah...not simple at all

Also, I love the switch from then and now. I am very intriqued by what was going on with Veronica. Can't wait to read more!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
well crafted tension

two strong willed people, while in love, each see the relationship from their single viewpoint. He wanting to further his career, she wanting to finish her education to have her own career. I will bet that if you were to ask each one separately they would say it was the other who person gave up on their life together.

You have thrown a spanner in the works with the questions from Veronica. Is it 30 years too late? Should he care?

JWrenJWrenover 9 years agoAuthor
@rightbank

Thank you for all your considered comments on Parts 1 to 3. Much appreciated.

@DonnaBeck & @chytown : pleased that you are still interested and entertained. Your observations are gratefully received. Thanks

HoneyAdoredHoneyAdoredover 9 years ago
On this series so far...

...I am completely captivated by this series of writes; I hope there are several more parts to follow.

I am enjoying the ways you revisit the same scenes previously covered but with each return there are deeper revelations. I feel like I am peeling an onion, a new layer exposed one at a time and I will have you know, that the last layer of your onion brought tears to my eyes.

I particularly applaud you, for the way you have allowed us to probe into the characters psyche even further, to see what truly lies beneath or are there more layers still to come?

Excellent!

JWrenJWrenover 9 years agoAuthor
Wow, Honey . . .

. . .you'll turn my head with such praise! Many thanks. It is a story close to my heart and I hope I can do it (and the characters) justice. Yes, there's more to come and I hope not to disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A most touching chapter

Well written and observed. The interaction between Richard and Veronica is particularly moving and to then see the break- up with Gaynor too - it pulls at the heartstrings. Moving on to the next chapter...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous