All Comments on 'Love Never Dies Pt. 09'

by JWren

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

A touching story--at once romantic and realistic. And for all the poignance, not sentimental. Beautifully done.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
I cannot say it any better!

Except maybe to borrow that line from "Ghost"....DITTO!!!!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Great Story*****

Thanks for sharing.

RetiredNLuvNItRetiredNLuvNItover 8 years ago
Powerful Story!!

Thank you for one of the most powerful, meaningful stories I have read in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a story

Brought a tear to my eye. To love someone so much and to see them again. Thanks for your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Normally not a fan of wandering spouses but...

it was a little understandable in this situation. I was really affected by this story. Maybe it strikes me as a cautionary tale since I'm nearing the midcentury mark and am 'realizing my own mortality', questioning choices...

Confession, I was leery of Gaynor almost until the end. She was too intense after 30+ years, did not reveal much about her past and kept asking about Veronica. I thought she was going to be a crazy stalker (Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction). However, that didn't stop me from hoping for a happier ending. Look forward to more from you.

Thanks,

-- Lane1671

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous