All Comments on 'Love Note Pt. 02'

by BaalatErotas

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The update was well worth the wait.

Please tell me there's more. I've fallen in love with this story since chapter 1 but I'm sure you already know that. You are definetly one of my favorite authors on here.

silverstar88silverstar88almost 7 years ago
Y O U R E B A C K! ! !

I haven't even read your story yet, and I'm stoked! Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

Simply amazing. I had trouble concentrating at work today because all I wanted to do was finish this story. I would pay to read your work. I hope you're back soon.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 7 years ago
I'm married to the love of my life

And he's the most wonderful man I've ever known, but GOTTT DAYUM Leo Boreas is unfuckingbelievable! This story is art and it's a gift that you've given us. Thank you 😘😍❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank goodness!!!!

So very beautifully written that I can almost forgive you taking so long to post it. Please, please, and pretty please write another?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely human story

I only read the first chapter a few months ago, but it seems like I waited forever to read this update. What a talented writer and what beautiful characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unbelievably different

Great read!! Anais is truly why I love black women. Real & truly mysterious.

Cannot wait for chapter three.

LatchkeyLatchkeyalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for following up

Congratulations! I've been stalking your page hoping you would update - absolutely worth the wait!

I love the push and pull and how Leo still smolders. The South African setting with the textures, language, food makes me so happy. Thank you for making Anais grow in confidence, she is becoming a partner better matched to Leo.

You left us hanging a little and I think you owe us a love scene after the car foreplay. You are definitely not done with these two. Publish and I'll be your first customer. You are such a blessing to this genre and this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PLEASE!!!

Please don't make us wait another two years for an update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant and Proudly South African!

Once you start, you just can't stop. I beg for you to not keep us on the cliff edge for this long. Your story reads like a novel, one that you spend the entire day engrossed in, only putting it down for food ad bathroom breaks. Genuinely in love with story, especially as a South African! It was (somewhat) worth the wait

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
Worth the wait! :)

--For some reason, "the deep V in her shirt was so funny it made me laugh so hard, like her breasts screamed, “we rebel!!” LOL. You follow it up with berating the saleslady that got her to buy the outfits with “Jezebel,” “bloody,” and “cursed.” ROFL!

Anais’ dialogue with the makeup artist released tons of giggles for me; I loved Ana’s uncertainty.

--I really love how you hit us with the short statements after the long paragraph--well done: it reminds me of how Leo hits her mind and her senses.

“There was amber lava in Leo's eyes.”

I’d suggest “Leo’s eyes blazed” for the instant impact and economy by using that verb and maintaining how the description reflects his anger--like how you paint nature (thunder) reflecting their passionate couplings and feelings.

--Wow! I LOVE how coupling with Leo changes Ana into being more forceful--because she tells Khoshi off! The Leo opens up to her. It's lovely to see him appreciating being defended by his woman. ;)

“Four simple words had her rushing through summer to a man she had told she did not want in her bed, let alone her heart.”

--oh, but she DOES! She already proved it by coupling with him a second time at the start and how she’s calmed him down and pretty much claimed him in the interview. I love this kind of denial: maybe her mind doesn’t want him but her instincts do!

OH MY. I LOVE how Leo makes Sindi acknowledge Anais; I find it enchanting how you use the sound/silence as opposites to highlight such contrasting emotions in this scene.

Great exchanges and catharsis for Leo with Sabine: all that needed to come out, because it makes Leo face what he fled from.

“Gardeners were teeming along the Jacaranda-lined streets, cleaning up the purple blossoms tossed about by the previous weekend's unruly winds. The winds that had brought him Ana only to abandon him now.”

--This is one time fragmenting a sentence purposely doesn’t seem to make it stand out. Use hyphens like this to connect it yet emphasize how special this element is, like this:

“...weekend’s unruly winds--the winds that had brought him Ana...”

These sentences also reminded me of the Steve Winwood song, “Valerie.” Thought you’d like to know. ;)

I love how you employ the music to interweave with his actions and feelings, just like you employ nature similarly to mirror emotion.

“Yet here she stood now, dreading the interview ahead yet looking forward to seeing him. She lit a cigarette and sipped more coffee.

This was not love. No.”

Reminds me of the Vixen song “It Wouldn’t Be Love.” How much she tries fighting it makes it seem so real and so genuine.

--Leo led Anais to find her voice and confidence to face bitter Melissa. I so love it and you created tension palpable enough to feel! Leo supports her by touch and they established some kind of secret bond that finally dawns on her. WELL DONE! I so enjoyed how you introduced this element of conflict, and it’s the only way characters fold or mature. While you caught me off guard with the meeting, you used the situation well to the advantage of advancing Ana’s character. :) When she tells Melissa off again (but kindly), it reminds me of the 1-2-3 combination Jimmy Braddock uses to fell Corn Griffin in “Cinderella Man,” where Braddock’s ringside manager exclaims, “Where the HELL have you been Jimmy Braddock?!??”

"Me -- and you," he answered. "We bonded the day we met -- fear and rules can't take away the fact that something inside me belongs to you now, Anaïs."

--I adore how you use the story to resolve the obvious feelings they have and you adapt its structure to accomplish this revelation to both. Masterful.

“Ana giggled into Leo shoulder.”

--Leo’s. Must have just missed it.

--Great idea to use Leo as part of Ana’s conscience (where Leo tells her of the demons she must wrestle)--or at least helping her process what she should have already.

Leo inviting Anais into his life--and now revealing that was his intent from day one--hits so hard! What a way to deliver that to her, and it’s what she needs to shock herself out of her commitment issues because now she really loves a man and for the right reasons.

We waited a LONG time for this but after reading it, it was SO worth the wait; it's the easiest 5 to assign for such a well-crafted story. Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Beautiful!

Jules466Jules466almost 7 years ago
Brilliant

I screamed when I saw the update!! Please, don't make us wait sooooooo long for another update. I'm begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wors and Leo's eyes, very very tempting

Waited and waited and finally another. We love it and we don't want to wait any more. Please dont make us wait and make it official. Our money is waiting for you.

silverstar88silverstar88over 6 years ago
YESSSSSSSS, GIRL!!!

SO worth the wait! Aside from the amazing story unfolding between Anais and Leo, I love your description of Johannesburg. It makes me want to visit! You are a true talent, and your gift shows more with each turn of the page. Please continue with their story! I'd totally wait another year, or two for it!

AbsolutsistaAbsolutsistaover 6 years ago

So worth the wait...but my wish is that your fans will not have to wait so long for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Girrrrrrllllll!!!!

First of all, as you know, you have an amazing amount of talent! This is so good! I'm so invested! Keep up the amazing work! This is so GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please hurry

All of your stories need to be continued please don't make me wait. Your stories dig into my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG!!!!!

This is so unbelievably good. Amazing!I love Leo & Ana so much and I love the fact it's set in Johannesburg. Please, please don't make us wait 2 years for another installment! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO GOOD

You have an amazing imagination and your writing talent is beyond amazing. I read your story all night because I wanted to finish it, but didn't want it to end all at the same time. Thank you for sharing your talent of story telling.

oldnyeroldnyerabout 6 years ago
Sooo. bad

First kiss in first two pages. Love at first sight. What, are you in high school? I'm outta here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful as always

You’re writing is so beautiful. I grow to love you’re characters just as you clearly do, and it was great to have Leo and Ana back. I know you’re working hard to continue all of your stories, and I would like to thank you for coming back and giving us more. Take all the time you need (not too much- I hope!) just please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oldnyer, why so bitter sweetheart.

@oldnyer, you realise this is a story and not a make up for individual short coming. Since the beginning of time there have been those not suffering from social ills and inhibition; who can kiss someone just because they feel an attraction. As you can see the sky hasn't fallen in since then. Some of us just can't live without suffering within the borders of our egos. Pls lighten up! Ughh

LitLover469LitLover469over 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

I hope there's still more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ausi, o ye tsang?

Hi Lerato, hope you’re well.

Love Note is sooo good! I can’t tell you how many times I think about Anais and Leo, but my heart breaks when I think I don’t know how their journey ends. Please wave, submit a full stop or anything to show you’re still here and will continue this beautiful love story you’ve started.

Compliments of the new year!

A parched and desperate fan

BlaqHoneyBlaqHoneyover 4 years ago
More please!?

This was great! Please write more stories even if you don’t extend Love Note, I just love your writing and storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are you still there?

Lerato, hha! Batho ba Modimo! Are you still with us? You can’t drop a cliffhanger for two years! Please finish the story? I beg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waiting for part 3

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

What exquisite writing! Now that is storytelling!

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

Another brilliant story leaving all the readers frustrated at the end that is not there. It is not finished so I won't judge it!

There should be a warning by the overseers of the site that a story is not finished to keep readers from feeling frustration that there was not a proper closure!!

silverstar88silverstar889 months ago
When…

Can I happily click on Love Note Pt. 3? 😭😭😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous