All Comments on 'Love of a Demon Ch. 03'

by tac_naynwaffles

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
aww

They are too sweet and have a feeling Gabriel have something hidden in his genes. Though still want his parents and other family to pay for how they treated him.

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

In part 2, it is indicated that Gabriel has not had sex and Seth would be his first and only lover. Yet in this part, he wakes up remembering rapes? A bit confusing. Otherwise, I do like the story.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago

I have waited to put a comment but here it is. First I love the story it has a lot of mystery and intrigue in it as well as the budding romance. Some of it feels a little rushed but if you are continuing on with the story I will enjoy reading how this develops. I agree with avid, Lucifer sensed or saw something in Gabriel so it will be interesting to see what that is and if that is the source of his parents abuse. There has to be a reason why his family did not care for him. This Oderat fellow needs to be found but how coincidental that he attacks Vincent whilst Lucifer is there? Why didn't Lucifer sense him if he had just punished him and forgiven Seth and given him his sword back?

Looking forward to the next chapter

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years agoAuthor
Hi!

Yeah, this is mostly just for avidreader, though I doubt that she's going to read this comment...

I never said Gabriel was a Virgin. I just said that he was never kissed before.

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago
I ALWAYS READ COMMENTS.

In chapter 2, Gabriel says "I've never" but doesn't complete the thought and then Seth thinks to himself that he will be Gabriel's first and only lover. I took those two statements together to mean that Gabriel had never made love. I can see how that doesn't mean he's never had sex, but it seems to me it's a little confusing and misleading. It's a minor point, given that the rest of the story hangs together beautifully, but it is there. I'm sorry if my statement offended you in some manner because that wasn't my intention. I was merely seeking some clarification on something that confused me.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Tears: Remembering Relatives and Rape

I am intrigued with Gabriel's memories and his 'special case' status. You weave the mysteries and actions of the chapter nicely. The improvements in pacing, focus and characterization is appreciated. And Waffles, please take care of yourself.

canndcanndover 10 years ago

You really did a great job on this chapter. I think you upped the ante for yourself. You did a great job of characterization. You opened up a whole new aspect that can be wide open w/ Lucifer's visit. I loved it! What did Seth do in Hell more specifically than the title assasin? Who is he to Lucifer? Could he even be a son? I liked the part about his brother being Gabriel also and that he clearly sees something inside of this boy. As much as Seth knew Lucifer could kill Gabriel or both of them, he only put his body between them. This is the guy who exiled him and sent him to roam the earth alone and now he's here to offer his congrats and to give Seth a way to protect himself? So, you opened up another line of story there with Oderat. I hope you go back in time or maybe have Gabriel read about it in a journal or something, and tell us what happened in hell that caused Seth to be unfairly exiled? Lucifer seemed to be possibly covering his ass by saying...Oderat won't be a problem as long as he is in hell so Seth knew when his house was attacked that Oderat was not under Lucifer any longer. Why would Lucifer care whether Seth thought Oderat was after him under his direction or not. Why give him his sword back? I'm intrigued.

I like how you threw in that Vincent could heal faster with his mate...do I sense a second book? If the story continues to be this enjoyable, I hope there is!

I like the pace you are developing the relationship between Seth and Gabriel at. I liked how Gabriel is able to let go a bit and after what he has been through, I think that speaks to their bond that he could trust when he has never had that. The one thing I thought would have been better changed is when he said that he hadn't felt that safe 'in a long time.' This is a child who NEVER felt safe. His parents and his home was torture and abuse and horror. There was never a moment when he truly felt safe. I hope that they are able to move forward and he is claimed by Seth. I hate the trite idea that the enemy gets a mate and says 'ooohhh you've not been claimed..I'll show your mate and claim you!' I am not sure why Seth thinks that Oderat is after him though. Obviously this attack happens when he finds Gabriel. After millenia, why would he happen to be after Seth a few days after he finds Gabe? I hope Seth can protect him. If Oderat's guy made it to his room, I hope he doesn't go leave Gabe in there while he goes to do whatever.

And when will Gabe see his demon again? I can't wait for that. I was a bit disappointed when you said that as they walked they got to know one another. That is a great opportunity to develop characters and tell us more. Of course we're hungry for info on Seth, so I'd have liked to have been in on some of that. I hope we learn more soon!

Keep it up. this chapter took the story up a few knotches and I think you're doing a great job with it.

LavonyaLavonyaover 10 years ago
I really /REALLY/ like this!!!

I wonder what makes hid a 'special case'.... it's gotta be something good or pretty cool....

I can't wait to read your next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more...

please???

Poseidon7Poseidon7over 10 years ago
Write more please!! It is an amazing story!

I really like the story. I do wish we could have learned more about Seth and Gabriel when they learned about each other. Also I really need want to know what is so special about Gabriel, my guess is it has something to with angels, considering he has the name of an archangel. Learning more about each of the races, specifically daemons and how they mate would be very helpful. One last thing that I have to say is that when you switch point of views it gets a little confusing. Such a great story and characters!!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
good

waiting to see where things go next. not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
starving for more

very good story,but please write more include backstory on Gabriel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Love this story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!!

You need to write more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee dont make us wait any longer

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry

You know how I said that I was having problems?... Well, the shit has hit the fan. I won't be able to update my works for quite a while because I've gotten very sick somehow. I know, it's... Inconvenient. I feel horrible not being able to update, and I also feel horrible because of said sickness. I'll try my best to write while I'm gone, but... Yeah. Sorry.

FairlieMayeFairlieMayeover 9 years ago
Get better soon.

I'm sorry you got too sick to write. I just found your stories and have really been enjoying them.

Sending healing thoughts.

jese7726jese7726over 9 years ago
Hi

So far so good, please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i love this story

I hope you are feeling better. I love this story please update us soon.

MalecManiacMalecManiacabout 9 years ago

Hope you feel better. I really love this story and want to know how it ends. Happy ending, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story.

I hope you continue and that you feel better.

pratik300pratik300over 8 years ago
I loved it so far.

Dear I loved it so far. Pls complete the story. Very eager to see what happens next. Pls its a humble request to update us very soon.

Waiting...

Love u dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS

OMG I AM BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IT IS VERY GOOD I HAVE TO READTHE REST OF THE STORY.

daemonqueendaemonqueenalmost 8 years ago
Need more!!

This is really good. I love stories like this that don't make demons out to be all evil, terrible, and terrifying creatures.... Wish there was more to it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good

Please finish this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous