Love of a Demon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jumped as his phone rang from the desk, a quick glance at the caller ID telling him it was Jake, he answered.

"I heard something was up. Everyone alright?" Jake said, cutting straight to the point.

"Nothing bad, but Vincent got injured." Seth replied.

"Who attacked?" Jake said, though he sounded like he already knew who.

"One of Oderat's personal guard. It looks like he exiled himself from hell just to kill me." 'How flattering' Seth thought. Oderat probably didn't think this through very well. As the demon who formerly governed over the sins of Greed and Envy, he simply knew that he wanted something. Apparently that something was Seth dead.

Gabriel lightly tapped his shoulder, saying "Can I take a look at the books?" He whispered. Seth chuckled "Yes." Before returning to the phone.

"Who was that?" Jake asked. Seth had forgotten how acute Jake's hearing was. Always so much trouble when he wanted to keep something a secret.

"My mate, Gabriel. You really missed out on a few things." He said, a contentedly happy tone leaking into his voice as he saw his mate staring at one of the books. Seth dimly remembered it as something about angels.

"Found your mate huh? I need to meet him soon." Jake said, his voice giving away that he was grinning. All of the residents of the house were happy that Seth had found his mate. After enduring a punishment he didn't deserve for thousands of years, he deserved something to make him happy.

"It would be best if you were here in person." Seth said, continuing to converse with Jake until Jake agreed to come back in a few days. Seth wanted them all here in case anyone was targeted individually.

"Let's go?" He said to Gabriel, who looked up, surprised as he heard Seth's voice. He closed the book and returned it to its place on the shelf, and walked into Seth's opened arms. Seth simply could not get enough of the feeling of Gabriel held tightly in his embrace, their bodies pressed together. He could not stand not to touch him, and knew that it would only get worse as their bond strengthened. He wouldn't have it any other way.

They walked, hand in hand, out of Seth's room and back to the infirmary.

12