All Comments on 'Love of Autism Ch. 14'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyable installment bar the ending which was too predictable. Still a 5 star. Hope we don't have to wait long for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
as the song go love will keep us together

as i think about is love is everything matter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow - - what a twist

Didn't see that coming …. hope we don't have to wait too long to find out what happened.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 3 years agoAuthor

The next chapter is with my editor and as soon as I get it back I will post it.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

I know my last comment was ambiguous, so I thought I'd say that I love the series...both of them. I'm really scared that you'll break them up for years and then reunite them when they're old...I hope you don't...however, it's your tale to tell. 5 stars!

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 3 years agoAuthor

I know everyone has been waiting patiently and as soon as I get chapter 15 from my editor I will post it. He's had several computer issues lately and working through them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Was Katie pregnant? I absolutely LOVE this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the UTI was mentioned, I knew exactly what would happen. There is no reason for a UTI to be in an erotic story, except to explain an unplanned pregnancy, since the characters aren’t smart enough to use back up contraception while being treated for an infection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES