All Comments on 'Love of Autism Ch. 15'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

An enjoyable read if obvious at times. What soils it for me is leaving this last two chapters how you have. Still looking forward to more just hate how these ended. I think for me at least it's due to having autism i don't like it when there's these sort of endings, but at least you are well written, just hope they get back together soon.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Great continuing story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought this chapter was a little choppy but good. The flow was not the same as the others. I am so enjoying this story and hope you continue it. I as all the rest of the fans of the story wish it would continue quicker but understand that life happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Come on man

Don’t split them up. They are so good together

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 3 years agoAuthor

For everyone worried about me splitting up Katie and Scott...well you'll just have wait and see. After all I'm making sure everyone has a reason to read the next chapter. Yes, I'm not done with this story and have at least two more chapters planned.

Also, I understand no one likes that how I ended the last two chapters and I knew that going in. I want/need to tell the best story I can and these past two chapters were needed.

Antsey83Antsey83over 3 years ago

Another excellent chapter in one of the best stories on the website. Looking forward to the next one!

kjmannkjmannover 3 years ago

Was Alyssa's miscarriage also Scott's

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Was Alyssa's miscarriage also Scott's

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 3 years agoAuthor

No, Alyssa's miscarriage was not Scott's baby. They actually never had sex, but I may explore this in a future chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i love this stroy but did not like this charpter

as much i love the story i did cry like a little kid for a 60 year old man with c p not autism it was hard for me to get over it but life go on

AnAncientAnAncientabout 3 years ago

Please continue this story!

This chapter brought back scary memories.

I'd say more, but don't want say too much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it and having a very close lady I know from high school that has a kid that has Atusim. It's hard on her as her ex tryed to kill them.

But finding out he passed away this year .I've been helping her when i can but she is 7 Hrs from me .so we do talk a lot .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What will happen between Scott and Katie? I hope things work out for them, and they start dating again, but I wouldn't mind seeing Scott get together with someone else either.

IvmanicviIvmanicvialmost 3 years ago

fucking christ why is this the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES