Love of Politics Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt it lengthen in me and felt Mark's body tense just as mine was doing. I let go my breasts and spread my arms, feeling the ground under them as he continued surging into my pussy with that urgent, hard cock. The sensation of the leaves under my arms heightened and seasoned the thrusting of his dick as I tasted it with every sensitive centimeter of my pussy.

"Yes, .. fuck, .. fuck me,. .. ohhh yes! More!" I urged, my body ready to explode.

Mark let my legs down and then lay on top of me thrusting hard and fast. Faster and faster his strong body drove the length of my vagina.

"Oh, .. oh god! .." he gasped, his breath hot in my ear. I put my hands on his back and felt the ripple of muscles driving his cock in and out of me. I felt my bottom cushioning our fucking against the ground.

Then he tensed even more and his sperm gushed into me. I tightened my arms around him, slipping one hand up to his neck and urged him into me.

"Cum, Mark. Cum! Fill me, baby! Cum!"

I thrust onto him again and again, helping his body shoot that lovely warmth into me.

He lay still on my satisfied body and I trailed my hands over his sweaty back. The cool forest breeze flowed over us. His skin against mine now felt just as vulnerable as mine when he first touched my pussy with the lovely moist head of his dick.

When we got back to the cabin, I took off the light green panties and tucked them, wet and sticky with our cum into a zippered pocket of my bag.

*

Burgers on the grill.

Mark and I prepared everything for a hamburger and hot dog cook-out. The rest of the early afternoon we devoted to sitting in big old-fashioned Adirondack chairs, our feet propped on a large wooden table.

About 2 PM we began to hear their voices coming from the river. A few minutes later, the first canoe came around the bend and we stood up to wave them home.

They headed into the bank and we pulled them up on shore as the children talked excitedly about the voyage.

"Only their canoe tipped over!" Said Mick proudly, having guided his canoe dryly home.

"Yep, I was the only one who knew how to canoe, .. and the only one who turned the damned thing over." Phyllis was still wet, her hair straggling at the back and her shirt plastered to jutting nipples."

I nodded to them and said quietly. "I'll bet David didn't think that was too bad an idea, either."

Phyllis looked at him fondly and David laughed guiltily having indulged himself in ogling her doused boobs with unmasked pleasure.

Everyone made trips to the bathroom and then rejoined us in the circle of chairs as the first hint of hamburgers wafted in blue smoke across the yard.

"Do you know about these chairs?" I asked, my smart-alec smile on my grinning face.

"No, but I suppose you do!" David laughed.

"OK, if you don't want to learn anything." I mocked a sulk.

"No, no, I'm eager. As always!" he made fun of me.

"Well since you've asked, it's called an Adirondack, but it was not always called that."

"Tell me tell me." Jennifer giggled.

"My mom knows everything," Mick said proudly.

It was invented by a man named Thomas Lee when he was visiting a cabin, just like we are today, in 1900 -- only in was near the Adirondack Mountains and on a lake instead of a river. And so it is called an Adirondack chair.

"But, -- not always. At first it was called a Westport Chair. Mr. Lee built the first one on his lawn. There were many family members on the cabin adventure and he used them to guage how big to make it and what angles were the most comfortable."

Mark Oooohed in mock admiration and they all laughed at me.

"And then Mr. Lee offered the design to a carpenter friend of his who patented the design and sold chairs as the Westport Chair," I finished, to scattered applause.

"See?" Mick grinned to Jennifer. "Knows everything!"

And so our week as a dual family continued.

The weather, by Northern Michigan standards, was pretty favorable, meaning about half sunny and half cloudy with chilly to cold nights and a few rainy days to spice things up.

But in the north woods, even a rainy day can be cozy and joyous with family to enjoy and a warm fireplace to warm your bottom against. By the end of the week we had become more or less a single extended family of friends.

*

Senator Mark

We had enough idle time to think about the campaign. Several ideas emerged from quiet chats when the others isolated us to a far corner of the cabin. I could become excited about the campaign on a moment's notice so the week was a chance to do a lot of planning that could then be put into place when we returned. I was still getting a terrific high from being involved in politics. It was a perfect vacation!

We returned to campaigning as soon as we got back home and Mark was elected State Senator by a big margin. David took us to a rich Republican-style restaurant to celebrate.

Mark toasted me, his able assistant and official campaign manager. His knee pressed against mine in silent tribute. It was celebration enough.

David and Phyllis renewed their commitment to playing in the doubles tournament and flirted and danced through the evening too. When we arrived home, I was happy to have him carry me up the stairs and undress me slowly and caressingly. I lay back on the bed and smiled as he stripped off my black stockings and kissed his way up the inside of my legs.

I had that wonderful tired feeling you get at the end of a long successful campaign; it was a joy to languish in those feelings as David made love to me. We fucked and fucked, far into the night before falling to tangled sleep in our freshly rumpled bed.

12