Love Potion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manzi
Manzi
14 Followers

Ann took in the spiced air, voice almost catching in her throat as she spoke. "How do you feel, Jin?" She looked the troll over again. She wanted to write about her, paint her and immortalize the image of fertility, vigor and sexuality before her. "Hot, really hot." Came her throaty groan. "Ya better play with me when you be done." She bit down on her lip and the muscles in her neck visibly tensed. "What is she straining against," Ann wondered. "Maybe—" voice trailing off as she laid her hand flat on Jin's stomach. She felt her skin's dampness and heat, and how her body immediately responded. Jin gasped as if she had been shocked. Her hand trailed the smooth path to Jin's chest, and her reaction were like ripples from her body that traveled with it. Ann was convinced her heart would surely stop dead before this was over, the way it was hammering when she was made aware of the control she had over Jin and her enticingly receptive body.

Repeating the motions of before, the slender fingers of the elf formed themselves around the suggestive curve of Jin's breast. Rather than the coldness of an examination, the erotic connotations lay heavy over them like a blanket, suffocating. She squeezed, kissed and nipped at the sweat-sheened, blue skin. Her freedom had been found, and Jin reciprocated with low murmurs filled with promises and detailed descriptions of her desires. Each word struggled to be uttered, oozing between her lips between heaved gasps and raking moans. Jin couldn't focus. She had closed her eyes, and yet she saw bursts of light and color and sparks coming from her skin where the elf's probing fingers had been. Every touch left a path of fire that fizzled into an unbearable itch centering itself in her lower body. She felt herself pulse with each beat of her frantic heart, and the tension built and built, the touch on her breasts only hurrying it. The pleasure Ann gave her was abstract, yet incredibly defined. It moved lower, but stayed by her chest.

She wanted to resist the urge to panic and tear herself free. This was a heat, and it had no signs of stopping or slowing. Jin couldn't focus. There was no anchor for her as the stormy winds whipped at her, faster. The leather holding her creaked and every muscle tensed as a wisp of the elf's breath landed on her swollen vulva. She realized she had no control as her tongue came next, snaking between feverishly engorged lips, gathering the abundant moisture and nestling up just underneath her clitoris. She had to cry out and twist as hard as she could, she knew she'd go crazy if she didn't. She wanted to close her thighs, she wanted to rip of her bindings and grind herself endless release on this elf that had captured her. She wanted everything done to her, but she couldn't find the words to express it. The volcanic buildup in her pelvis stopped, but the searing stayed as Ann withdrew her tongue.

It took the very edge of her will to distance herself from the paradise she had found. She sat on the floor, still mesmerized by the sight and smell of her troll. Not in her wildest, most erotic fantasies could she have imagined her beauty like a powerful force that would demand Ann into servitude. She knew she was slipping fast, and without even realizing how her logical circuits had been rewired, she reached a compromise she felt herself increasingly at ease with. She would wait for five minutes more, document Jin's physical state, then ravage her and be ravaged. She'd be caught in a vortex and be sucked in, surrendering completely, forgetting anything that came before and dedicate her being to pleasure. The thoughts and hyperboles her lust-drunk mind knew elicited dull stab after stab of lightning from her folds. Her flesh tingled as the clammy, soaked fabric of her panties stuck to her loins shifted, immeasurably little but amplified by the thickly scented air and the troll juices that prickled the tip of her tongue.

Another five minutes, and the experiment had become unbearable for the both participants. Ann had long since removed all her clothes, and sat trembling, staring at Jin's twisting and writhing body. All that was on the face on the clipboard were a few neglected scrawlings on paper, long pushed out of a mind now only occupied by a singular thought. They both looked at each other through the thick, sexual haze clouding their eyes. Ann had no longer any intentions of holding on to any terms or clauses, she walked slowly and felt her own lubricant soiling her inner thighs. She felt truly sexy as she stared at the troll, having now been reduced to something beastly and animalistic, just by the way her cravings were communicated far stronger than words ever could. Jin's will was overpowering Ann as they finally kissed. No bonds existed at that moment, Ann was held by an invisible force and fully taken by her troll. With her tongue she inscribed in the elf's conscious her lust and her desire. Ann knew through the mounting excitement in her abdomen, like a wound spring about to unleash with terrible force, that she wanted Jin to be free. It scared her what she might do when all her energy is unbound; it aroused her irresistibly what that energy, power and frustration might feel like. Her dainty fingers toyed with the strained leather holding Jin's wrist in place. She had her hands on the lock that would seal her fate and realize her fantasies.

Ann took the leap, and the restraint snapped open, followed by the second but this time not by her hand. Jin's breath came ragged and hard as she struggled to free herself, finally ripping the binds holding her legs with just brute strength. With an animal grace she rolled off the now battered chair and pounced on Ann's naked body. They both slammed into the wall, so that cans, produce and equipment rattled off the tall shelves and rained down around them. Jin went in for the kiss on the immobilized Ann. She was thoroughly pressed between the wall and the troll—and the lack of air, the heat and the scent made her head spin. Ann had her legs locked firmly around Jin's waist and reciprocated the kiss, though her efforts were lost in Jin's fierce attack. She felt lips that melted her very core; teeth and tusk that bit and excited a primal note resonating in them both.

All too sudden, the kiss was lost and Ann was forcefully pulled from the troll's body. Hands were on her shoulders, pushing her down before she had a chance to orient herself. She found herself kneeling between a pair of thighs with a lustrous sheen of sweat and juices, gazing up at her lover. Jin was shuddering and panting and in her commanding eyes Ann saw a desperate pleading, as if begging Ann to help her before she lost all control of her senses. Ann had no more inhibitions, what she wanted was in her grasp. Her nails dug into Jin's flank and she dragged herself up and nuzzled her face against Jin's inflamed and soaking labia, tasting deeper and going harder when her troll lurched over and shook violently. It wasn't long before Ann's mouth brought her to orgasm, all soundless because the air in the lungs had escaped her. She endured the explosions that each forceful contraction brought; her whole body seized and kept Ann firmly in place. Her tired eyes snapped open and closed hard again as the peak she expected to descend suddenly rose and she found herself launched into a second orgasm that wracked her body with tremors and doused the elf with a tangy liquid that immediately turned to addiction. This time, her voice called out—loud, trembling, cursing and repeating Ann's name until a third orgasm left her speechless.

Ann was pulled away, almost forcibly, and she sucked in precious air whose need had been all but forgotten in the moment. Her head was mush, and her perception limited to the intense burning and pulsating coming from her crotch and radiating to the rest of the amorphous shape she felt was her body. But when her eyes locked with Jin's, now a very clear and piercing gaze with strong purpose, Ann shared her clarity. In an instant, their lips met again as they locked in the tight embrace of desperate lovers. The whole body of the elf shook once and her hips began a rolling dance as one troll finger teased her folds, letting only the very faintest touch create superlative pleasures from the sensitive flesh before entering her, and most likely exceeding the poor elf's limits when the her walls squeezed tight. "Please... the bed upstairs." Ann's labored pleading just reached Jin, who only managed to kiss her again and stumble out of the humid room with the elf in her arms. The rest of the house passed by like an inconsequential blur as she made her way with Ann up the stairs to the second floor with large strides. Normally she's not one for unnecessary violence, but she forced each door open before finding the right one, which led into another, similarly decorated room with a bed strangely large for a human home—not that it mattered to a troll in heat.

Ann landed on the bed, closely followed by the mad troll. For just a moment, everything was silent as Jin hovered over Ann, staring with a lust barely restrained. She was drawn to the elf, or rather pulled towards her by her own desire. Waiting, she savored the moment, and the next, seeing Ann squirm underneath her and begging. Finally, feeling the elven hands giving in and touching her, Jin lowered herself into a kiss, exploding with their constrained rage. Jin took the upper hand, but the battle was far from over as the construction of the bed was tested to its limits. They still felt the potion, impossible to ignore or resist though they were glad to surrender to the pure and carnal. Jin had her way, ignoring much of Ann but wringing cry after cry of joy from her, eating her with the same abandon she had forced the elf into. Any lesser creature would've felt the pain, but the way Ann's thighs closed around her head like a pincer and the way her hips rose off the bed in tune to her louder, hoarse screams, it was a sign for Jin to push further, until Ann had absolutely no more to give and the mattress beneath them sported a dark patch. She realized what letting go felt like, and how liberating and taboo it was to announce your coming as if nobody would ever hear. And even if she felt drained, something had taken an unnatural hold of her urges. She pushed the troll back and giggled happily at the wide-eyed, drenched face of Jin as she straddled between her legs and bucked her hips. It brought her more pleasure even though she thought she had none left to give, and Jin reciprocated. The novelty of the act was arousing in itself and soon they both held each other firmly and felt the tremors and the familiar pulsations travel through and between them as they shared orgasm after orgasm.

With the arrival of nightfall, their lovemaking slowed to a thrilling exploration of new lands. Jin once again took the lead with Ann, who had sunk into the bed, exhausted but eyes filled with life and passion still. The calloused troll fingers danced with care over her front. She touched the spots that allured her, and felt Ann's heart pound out a steady rhythm against her palm as she kneaded her chest. It was much smaller than her own but the beauty she felt was undeniable and the care she took to find the sweetest spots to make the elf beneath her sigh and smile was greater still. She was fascinated by the porcelain yet organic being she touched, and by the live energy she exuded. Jin lowered herself to smell nothing in particular, and her heart jumped when she closed on her skin, and she kissed at the loins reddened by the prior intensity. She began to teach herself all the small details of Ann's body; she learned how her chest rose when they kissed, how she moaned when Jin nipped at her clavicle and tenderly kissed the bottom of her breasts. Her stomach was ticklish, and her laugh sang out like music to Jin, but she fell into tense silence when she brought her lips to it. Elven feet were very different from troll feet, like the difference between the aristocracy and the common working people, hers were small and delicate while Jin's could stomp across the forest floor and charge at any enemy. She handled them with the same care, holding them in place when Ann wanted to draw them away, showering them in kisses despite shy protests. She let go and her lips journeyed back to Ann's.

The arousal still persisted, and their caresses were still heavy, like a magnetism that drew the two lovers together, the thing that egged their curiosity onward. It was a dull, ever-present ache but not one to rob them of their free will. "Do you think this will end soon?" Ann purred into Jin's neck as she held her. "I don't mind this at all, but I think it be going away. Slowly." She placed emphasis on the last word, expelling it softly from her lips. Ann met her gaze with a sudden determination, and Jin thought she knew what she wanted to say. But the words from Ann's pale pink, thin lips aimed right for her core.

Jin's jaw slackened visibly and they both felt a flaring heat racing through their faces, but she was the only one to avert her eyes elsewhere.

"I want to give you one last. I want to watch you when you come, and I want to feel you come." Jin's jaw slackened visibly and they both felt a flaring heat racing through their faces, but only Jin looked away. Suddenly the elf she had taken for an awkward girl incapable of letting go launched the most direct request she had even been met with. "Only if you'll let me." Ann had her palm flat against Jin's taut belly and eager to do her bidding. She would've trembled with an excitement so great it could transmute into fear, but Jin was now her anchor. Looking at her was a relaxant for the mind, observing the slightest curl of the lips and hint of emotion in those amber eyes created a strong connection that not even she had the power to sever anymore. A nod came, and a smile followed. Ann had her focus on that beautiful face and the feeling of her heart in the troll's firm, relentless grip that also melted it – melting through the fingers and saturating every part of her with a warmth not in any way sexual. She was scarcely aware of her own hand touching between Jin's thighs, but she was acutely aware of how her brow furrowed, how her body winced and how her eyes clouded over and how her mouth opened only slightly to expel a sigh that kissed her skin.

Was she falling in love with the troll? She could feel her heart ache when her mind's voice echoed the word, so she looked at Jin's face lost in pleasure and it ached all the same. She hooked her two fingers and searched until she found a spot within her that made her sing as she pressed into it. She could only hope Jin felt the same, but did trolls act the same when it came to romance? Ann felt both shame and worry when she looked at the mesmerizing form that shivered and writhed, wet sheets clinging to her bare skin. Ann had an incredible desire for trolls and their intensity, their bodies and their hands held close to her, but never once did she consider any feelings until they now threatened to burst out from inside each time she looked at Jin's face and imagined kissing her. What nonsensical thoughts that roamed through her head, trying to figure out what Jin liked and disliked, how her life looked like up until this point, and how it would feel to wake up and see her sleeping face. Was it selfish of her to ask for more when she thought she had it all?

Jin came with a silent whimper that locked her whole body in place, and Ann watched her for several moments, losing herself a bit. Though suddenly Jin brought their lips together and they hugged tight, not caring about any sweat, dirt, misplaced pillows or sheets surrounding them. Jin cupped the elf's cheek and played with her golden hair, she smiled the way Ann did. "I know that face." Jin leaned forward and kissed her, as tenderly as she ever could, and to Ann it had that much more weight behind it. "You're in love." Neither could break the deep gaze that followed. Ann heard only pounding and felt only warmth. "Are you?" Her voice sounded so tiny and pathetic compared to Jin's musical purring that dominated the air. She wanted to lose herself in the troll, especially as she became aware of the stinging from her cheeks. Ann missed the confidence she had before to look Jin in the eye and forget herself for just a moment. "I knew the answer when ya told me what you wanted to say before." They kissed again to Jin's pace, but a blue hand on Ann's shoulder conveyed a wish for honesty. "Tell me what you want to say"

"You are so beautiful and I love you so much but I don't even know your name." It was harder than she ever imagined to say exactly what she felt, but she looked Jin straight in the eye as she did; she deserved that and so much more. What that intangible feeling was she did not know. She wanted to give Jin everything, her body and soul to be closer if by just a fraction. "I love you truly but I know nothing about you. This is as much as we've ever talked and I can't even focus on what you're saying because I can't stop looking at you." Ann tried to curl up defensively but Jin only encouraged her with more kisses. "You know me well, and you will know me better and I will know you better. This is only the start, y'know." Jin held her elf for the longest time and embraced the peacefulness wholly. "You're like one of them porcelain dolls, it's so different from everyone I met otherwise. Holding you feels like a blessing. You can feel my heart beating, can't you?" They were so close, and Ann felt their hearts exchange rhythms just like Jin had said. Calm washed over the elf. There was no point in worrying when the connection was this strong. Jin smiled and Ann admired how her tusks remained where they were, it was achingly cute and she had an overpowering urge to kiss her, so she did and when Jin kissed her back it was her turn to smile. The kind of smile that comes from the most genuine places and is impossible to suppress. The ridiculous kind of smile that only another lover with that same kind of smile on their face would understand.

Night had fully enveloped the lands but neither stirred from the bed they had settled in. They talked in soft and hushed tones to each other, sometimes hugging, sometimes kissing, and sometimes laughing. Jin learned what she could about the elf, her childhood was extraordinary to her – no deaths, trials or hardships. She was the sheltered child of two equally sheltered parents, but Ann told her about the day that made her seek travel and the exotic sides of Azeroth. She had been a simple student of alchemy when a party of warriors made their way through the Silvermoon streets—several burly orcs in front with the smell of earth and death clinging to the battered steel fastened to their massive bulk. Then, at the rear, a vicious-looking troll woman a head taller than even the orcs followed. She carried herself with pride, and the plate armor didn't seem to bother her at all. Her hair had been a fiery red; a mix of tall Mohawk and hair braided seemingly at random. Ann could even catch a glimpse of strange bones hanging from her head, but as she looked the troll stared her down with a gaze piercing enough to force her to look away, but she never forgot the total dominance and command her gaze exerted with nothing more than a quick turn of the head.

"You like trolls because one looked at ya?" Jin was confused.

"It felt like more than a look. It was like a new world just opened up. Don't take it as if I only love you for what you are." Jin kissed her elf with determination, and Ann was surprised how simple acts can dispel all her thoughts so rapidly. "I don't think that unless you tell me that is the reason. But you may have to prove it with more than words." A grin stretched Jin's lips and made Ann blush. She nudged Jin's chest with her forehead, "I can't believe you can even say things like that so calmly." Jin's chest rose and fell with her laughter; Ann let herself smile in secrecy, happier and safer than she could ever remember being. "If there's one girl I should be open with it's you. I think you were pretty open a while ago, too." Jin barely felt the wispy strands of golden hair slip through her coarse fingers, it was light and fine, as if it would be moved by the faintest wind. "Let me look at you." Ann brought her face level to Jin. How could it be so hard to look her lover in the eyes without feelings pangs of self-consciousness and having her cheeks dyed red? "I want us to be parters." Ann opened. "We aren't already?" Jin said with a smile, looking into the intensely green eyes in front of her. "I also mean business partners. Aren't you curious what I made you drink?" Jin laughed again, partly because the past experiences were quite enjoyable to remember. "You have to explain that because I did not see that as business." Ann shivered and crawled up closer to Jin as she felt her hand glide past her waist and rest on her thigh. She revealed the company she worked for and the potions, toxins and tonics she developed. It was her own idea to complete a "love potion" taking advantage of troll mating behavior and Jin would've been the culmination of that research.

Manzi
Manzi
14 Followers