Love Potion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manzi
Manzi
14 Followers

"So it was true! I thought you were just an elf looking for some taboo sex." Jin laughed and Ann hid her face while listlessly punching away at her shoulders.

"I can't believe I looked like that." She groaned in protest.

"I think it ended very well, and the paths were still very similar." Ann couldn't disagree, but what made her despair was her own foolishness.

"You said "partners"?"

"I want to work with you to complete and sell the potion. I know it'll be worth a lot and I know I want to work with you. I would never return to that Goblin-den now." Jin liked the determination she saw in Ann as she spoke. It made her prettier and Jin felt her heart flutter. They shared a passionate kiss and Ann finally dared to touch Jin's face. She even felt beautiful, the thick hair on her head, her pointed ears and trollish features were like heaven under her fingers. She let them run through her hair as they kissed, and left them there as they broke, flushed and breathing deeply.

Jin nodded. "I don't know how much use I can be to you when it comes to alchemy and business. All I know is battle." Ann took the troll's hand, much larger than her own. Strangely shaped with only three worn, strong fingers. She kissed each one with great adoration. "I love you and I want to be with you from now on. That's as honest as I can get." Jin's hand now flattened Ann's breast. She was hers. "I wasn't planning on saying no." Jin paused for a moment, sifting through recent events and memories before looking at the elf. "You still haven't told me your name."

Ann began to realize just how much they would have to work together for a relationship, for the words in her heart were hurting her, but might hurt even more once they leave. "Jin, what if this is the potion working?" Jin kept silent, she even felt the tension as the elf in her embrace tried to find the courage to speak again. "Is this love just the potion? What if we stop loving each other?" Ann was prone to worried looks but none of that seemed to affect her more fortitudinous lover. "Love takes time and effort, and I'm more than ready to spend all of both on you. I know I'm stronger than any potion, and so are you." Jin's words rang out and nothing dared to resist them. Ann's worries suddenly felt so insignificant, even if those simple words would've never swayed a logical mind like hers otherwise. Unknowing, she had entrusted herself to Jin and it felt good.

"Ithildess." Ann said carefully, and with gaining confidence.

"Zul'raja." They both smiled wide, as one.

Manzi
Manzi
14 Followers