Love Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both cocks in you now you are more full then ever before. He squeezes in just an inch more and that is it. "That's it baby the whole thing, how does it feel?" he asks.

"Ahhhh, like a sardine can, it is so tight in there!" you say. "I want you to pump me now please. Pump me with that dildo and with your big cock." He pulls the dildo out at the same time and pace as his own length of cock. Then he pushes them back in. Your ass shakes and quivers with pleasure and pain. This sends you over the edge. Your cum quizzes out of your hot hole. It gathers around the base of the glass dildo and drips down your legs. The fucking continues in and out of both of your orifices. The pace is slow but steady.

Your man pulls out of you and removed the dildo. He then begins to take turns on your ass and on your pussy. He slams your cunt several times with his hard prick and then returns to your ass for some tight pounding. The pace of both quickens until you feel him shudder. With his cock deep in your anus he let his seed go. Like fiery lava his come splashes in side your bowls. It seeps out as he keeps fucking your ass and pussy. Your mission is now complete: Four ejaculations in one night.

Now you must rest heaven know what tomorrow brings.

12