All Comments on 'Love Story'

by penda

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
the drone narrator was lucky to have held her as long as he did

A cheeky exercise in the cream rising to top and dregs settling slowly but inevitably to bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Everyone has their own preferences

Mine is to be offended when an author doesn't warn his readers that he is posting more Cuck Crap.

You wasted my time, I will add one star to compensate for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
funny as hell!

this writer has a great sense of humour, obviously written to stir up the annons and not to be taken seriously , well done

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A CUCKS CUCK

and he is satisfied.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
why is this loving or exciting?

What's the appeal of being lied to and manipulated? What healthy person would accept this kind of abusive behaviour?

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Love story?

Love story? I don't think so...a sad and disgusting one, yes...The truth about this story was said in the beginning: "She was doing this because she wanted to, without caring about my feelings..."!!! He was right since they have met: She couldn't love him and she didn't ever...She only cared about her...The lover being a charitable person, helping people in Africa? I don't think so...maybe he used it as a cover to test dangerous drugs in there, or to drop there hazard and toxic waste...1*

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
Fuck off

No, really, fuck off.

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
There is no love in this

No respect, no fidelity, no nothing, but your fucking disgusting and abominable mind making up shit, thinking that any man would accept anything of this sort.

Stop writing. It's simply awful.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 8 years ago
Strangely enough

I quite enjoyed this. Helped by good writing, and uncertainty as to whether the worm was going to turn or not. Part 2 perhaps? Can the worm turn?

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 8 years ago
And Another One Bites

You know this could have been a good story. Its well written, it had a plot, you threw in a twist. But all in all, its just the same old BS cuckold story. What is so special about turning husbands in to wimps? Are you telling us, that once you get married, men become emasculated and then they are seen as less than they were before. Stories like this one sure makes a person wonder about getting into relationships. Oh well, what a waste of talent.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Another great LW story,

gave you a 5!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Da'fuq is wrong with you?

No really, what is wrong with you? You keep telling us how much she loves him when the opposite is true. IF she loved him, she wouldn't have abandoned him for another man. IF she loved him, she wouldn't humiliate her husband. IF she loved him, she wouldn't castrate him, emotionally or mentally.

I understand falling out of love and loving someone else, why complicate it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this features a device for flawed logic that I absolutely HATE!

So the narrator gets a hard-on, and THAT equals approval for every outrageous action of his wife.

"I KNOW I don't want this, but my little stiffy says that I must, so anyway...."

Has anyone every heard of the phrase, "Don't let the little head do your thinking"??

Anyway, this is just as much of a tired hackneyed plot device as other favorites, like hubby has a small dick, but lover has 12 inches, or OF COURSE all white women just HAVE to have a BBC, and then somehow get brainwashed into a subservient role because becoming an instant gangbang whore is just SO.......well whatever.

The point is, I find it hard to accept that with the inner turmoil related by the narrator, that he manages to get a hard-on THAT often and THAT unconventionally, so that any basic logic is defied at any turn. But even more offensive is the idea that a hard-on means ANYTHING other than a mere rush of blood....

Like Britease said, this was well written in a technical perspective. But the absolute reliance on such a bad cliche to revolve the plot around was just silly.

Don't worry author, because I basically skimmed, I refrained from voting.

But I do hope something changes for this guy. And when it does, I hope it isn't his gender identity. I hope somebody in this story learns a lesson. But if the lesson continues to be "Don't think with your dick", then I would have to advise even those who enjoy cuck stories to skip it. Why settle for mediocre characters, doing trite things, with a plot that screams "could've seen that coming..."??? Why do that when your writing talent could obviously allow you to share something that makes for so much more of a compelling story??

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I often wonder how Bonnie can comment

When reading is not on her list of capabilities... There is no way to give a great score to a story about the lack of compassion a wife has for her husband who has never done anything to hurt her in any way. Her actions in this attempt to denegrate the male partner is simply cruel and very selfish.

She has no concern for anyone but herself. If this goes any farther without the husband becoming "The Terminator", then he turns in his man card and dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
should be called wimp story

There was no love here...just a creampie eating wimp and a cheating cunt.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
OH Gosh dear annony, you hurt me so badly saying I can't read but I am good in math fag!!

I bet you can so read, so read this asshole of LIT!! Fuck you in the heart I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Had to speed read to get to the end and will do you a favor and not rate the story at all because it was simply too far out there. On reflection there must be a mistake, the husband could not be having sex with his wife because he has no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sick shit.

Puke

VickieTernVickieTernabout 8 years ago
Easily a five

For its mix of seeming innocence and yet uncompromising libidinousness. Quite original -- never encountered anything like it. Ignore the kneejerking crowd and carry this to whatever conclusion you find emotionally yet practically logical. We're in country we've not explored before!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Headlines

Women like this cause them, when she comes home and the husband shoots her, then goes over and shoots the asshole that messes with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1

sorry looked 1st page over went to last page laughed and said yep another looser storie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
# 1

Wimp fetish femdom shit.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Shrug

Well written story about thoroughly despicable characters.

jasjonjasjonabout 8 years ago
1

Boring cuck crap. Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Impossible to like

Because there's no one to like in the story. She's such a miserable, self centered whore that no man in his right mind would have done anything else but throw her out and divorce her. And made sure that David was exposed as a philandering low life scumbag. Ruin his Charity with a simple press release. And David? What's to be said about a man with no pride or self respect? There was nothing erotic or entertaining about anyone's actions in this mess you call a story.

1 star for total bollucks.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 8 years ago
Britease is correct

There's more yet to come to this story. Thus far a 5 for conceivable credibility and the aspect of sincere, sustained innocence, a sense that loving is giving (to one or more, unfortunately). Ignore the reflexive BTB Moralists and finish this as you see fit. He joins his wife in loving her lover? He finds he can't sustain sharing her and demands she choose? He rejects her for infidelity? Greater love hath no man than to (sob) yield her to a more intellectually and socially fit companion than he is, despite her pleas? For centuries, a man could love a wife and a mistress if he could afford them both (standard behavior in France, after all). So why not, in these enlightened days, a woman desiring the same? Yours is the first I've seen to study the possibility closely. VERY fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Vickie Tern

Along with this story your comments is the biggest pile of justified cow dung I have ever read.Listen.I'm no moralist but if a spouse decides.to do this basically on her own then that is probably where she would wind up.Did you drop acid when you where younger? Man what a space cadet.Quick question Vickie.If your spouse decided to do this to you unabated would your comment be the same? I thought so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

a pile of dung not worth reading

and yes I gave it a ONE STAR rating in honor of that whore bonnietaylor

MechTeckMechTeckabout 8 years ago
Sad

She's a whore and he's just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

He would make out like a king if he divorce the whore...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He should have slapped her until...

... her dumb whorish face would've been a mess. He then should've forced her to write-over all her belongings before she would've been sent back to her lover to stay there forever.

Sadly he only was a cucky asshole.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Wrong Category

This one should be in Gay and Lesbian - husband is obviously gay. In this category, one star only because we can't give out zero stars.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Cuck ashole like you dear annony! Your wife made you a cuck

and fucked the fleet and you loved every minute of it. 5 for a good LW story.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Silly English fascinationn with cuckoldry

and these over the top writings are such trite cliche stuff. Fact is you write well, why not pick a topic that doesnt disenfranchise 90% of your audience?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Somebody called you a WHORE bonnietaylor

Is he right? What's the going rate for a chubby cunt these days?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is he crazy

Not sure if any man would actually put himself through that. She is no longer his wife but a back up and support she has got to think he is and idiot

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Pathetic

Sadly, while you have imagination and writing ability you choose to use them to lower yourself to writing this over-the-top crud!

You may have done it to tease the readers or maybe you really have a fetish like this either way it's just a pathetic waste of talent. -1,000,000 *'s

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Ridiculously ignorant story, tell me it's a parody

This is just plain awful. One star is too much. Try harder xoxoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

I think that this could have been, and could have set up a good and believable story. It doesn't. It's too drawn out for a legitimate parody, and it just drones on and on with no end to it's ridiculousness. She'd do this to him after 20 years, and more unbelievably, he'd accept it? Not hardly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolute garbage

Just not at all realistic unless the guy was a total wuss. Yes, some men like their wives to fuck other men, but the way this went was not at all believable or likable.

Sorry, it stunk!

rvwsrvwsabout 8 years ago
You are kidding right?

Terrible story. 1* at best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the warning. You saved me from wasting my time. What an odd fetish.

"If she was not back when I expected her I would fantasise about her being fucked by someone and then bring myself to a wonderful orgasm."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously Penda, just end your life...

You obviously are a pathetically sad person. Anyone that could invest the time to write this utterly ridiculous garbage has such mental issues that it really isn't worth trying to move forward. No self image, no sex life, fighting gay desires, you could try therapy but I really doubt it will help. You really should just end it.

pendapendaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Vickie Tern

Thanks for your perceptive and inspiring comments. I've read and admired your stories for years. Getting a 5 from you is praise indeed.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Nice Try

I thought this was very well written but it is not possible to make a story about a self-obsessed and manipulative wife who humiliates her husband into something attractive. The same would be true if the genders were reversed.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Good LW story had all the things that pisses of the asshole of lIT!

and for that you deserve a 5! Good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boring, trite, moribund, this version 6022.23 of one of the oldest and most repeated....

....Of the U.K.-cuck stories on this site. I usually do my level best to read an entire story, once started, both to see if something interesting may happen, the writer struck by a rare muse along the way, and out of respect for the writer's guts in submitting something to this most volatile of the categories. Within the first 5 lines, it was obvious where this one was going and equally clear that you had nothing new to offer, beyond a few token location and name changes.

Shame. If there is a story on this site worthy of change, this is it.

I swear to god if one of you ever shows so much as a scintilla of creative authority and takes this too oft repeated story somewhere else, offering more than the literary equivalent of a touch of cerulean blue to the overwhelmingly grey pallet of this story, I swear, I'll look you up and offer round trip airfare for you and one guest to Los Angeles and a night at the Bel Air and dinner at Il Pinguini, arguably the best Italian restaurant outside Italy on the planet....that is, of course if by then, I am still breathing and Sr. Mario and Donna Elisabet are still presenting.

I won't bother talking about editorial issues. There weren't enough to bother, but I cannot say there was anything remarkable about the presentation at all.

No. Thank. You.

Continue to do the same thing the same way, and you are very likely to get the same result. In this case, loud complaints and low scores. And to the arguably intellectually poverty-stricken commenters on both ends of the spectrum, nothing new here. The best response might be resounding silence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

As much as I would of wanted to smash his head in he probably should of gone along draining all accounts and secretly selling the house . Withdraw all cash and hit the road and stay hiding so she can't divorce you. Work off the books somewhere and start a new life fucking everything that would fuck you. She can keep her rich lover until he replaces her and she's left alone and broke. You can then shoe how great your life's been without her. After so many years maybe you could divorce for abandonment and infidelity. A pics before you left to show on the Internet and to all her family and friends just to show who the guilty party was.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Cuck's Ahoy

I would really appreciate a warning up ahead. The poor doofus lost everything.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
no love story here

just a variation on the cuckold theme so popular among so many readers these days.

I do wish authors would have the courtesy to warn us, or the Tags were posted at the beginning, so those of us who detest this genre could avoid wasting our time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HEY PENDA LET FICKIE TRANNY GIVE YOU A NICE RIMMING

WHILE YOU BLOW JIZZTEASE

DebbieXDebbieXabout 8 years ago
WHERE IS IT?

What happened the love story. What you posted is just CRAP not some love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOVE STORY???

The first time she kissed him in public I would be gone.And I am swinger!

I am not into humiliation.Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Scores

Your scores would be higher if you had the cuck warning so that those of us who hate cuck stories would skip your story and not vote lower scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to help the writer and support Bonnie in countering the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@bonnie/vastie

"support bonnie..." LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

my god what a MORON... counter your whore mother, you dumb FAT MORON.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written trash, cuckold ignorant piece of shit

Husband aka idiot, divorce and move on period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Cuckold Stories Should Be In "Fetish"!

“My mouth was open and she pushed her thongs in. I couldn't move my arms, so I couldn't extract them.” – Uh, you have a tongue? Push them out!

And eating the cream pie? Ugh! I'd kill both of them and go to the chair before I would do that!

I agree with the comment that just because a husband gets hard seeing his wife get fucked by another guy means that he “wants it”.

While I have a certain about of disgust at these guys, I CAN see how as much as you DON’T want it, and are angry at your wife’s cheating, that it MIGHT still be a sexy scene and turn you on. I would HOPE not, and would expect that you would shove those feelings aside and stand up and be man and not a wussy!

shaman43shaman43about 8 years ago
Have to say it

I hate control and humiliation in romantic and sexual situation. I know for some that is a turn on. It just pisses me off and makes me anger another human treats another human like that. Without respect and compassion. Been with kink communities and know there are those that argue in favor of such lifestyle choices. Cannot help it it is visceral for me to really dislike it. Oh well. Usually do not read such stories but the start of this one fooled me so I finished it. Nuts.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 8 years ago
Stupid.

Just a stupid piece of trash that has no likable characters and absolutely no realism. There is no redemption for this story.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
I hesitantly gave it a 5, but ONLY...

because of the eroticism that the writer portrays. I don't really like cuckold stories, but I started reading and had to see where the whore wife was taking this. If I were hubby, I would have slapped her so hard when she did come home, she would have been unable to think straight for 5 minutes. I'd have then showed her where I had burned all her clothing and possessions in the back yard. And tell her papers would be served to the "vice-president's" office Monday morning. It doesn't matter how much money she brought to the home, she destroyed the marriage.

Of course I grade on grammar and spelling too; only one mistake did I find. Interesting to see how this will end in part 2. I've read it this far, I just hope he "burns the bitch." She deserves no reconciliation.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 8 years ago
Love story?

How does this count as a love story? Seems like wife is a bitch and doesnt care about husband. Divorce would make this a love story.

thurerigthurerigabout 8 years ago
Wrong category but....

You have certainly grabbed my attention and emotions with this twisted story. I for one would never stand for this type of relationship or actions in real life. However, I find your writing to be very well done- It has provoked some very strong feelings.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
CUCK!

"you didn't try to stop me because you knew that it was what I wanted," - So, why didn't YOU stop yourself since you KNEW that was what HE wanted?

He was "disappointed" he didn't get to eat David's cream pie?!

Ugh! I could only skim the rest. As soon as she said he could only have weekends, he should have yanked off her ring (hopefully breaking her finger in the process!) and told her to keep her fucking weekends and never come back!!

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Don't believe it

The more she's with David the more she fancies her husband? No way. That is n't the way people work. If she's with David, she wants David. If she's in love with him, then she doesn't love her husband. She wouldn't make David choose living all together or losing her. She'd make her husband choose letting her be with David or leaving her husband. And eventually she would leave him anyway when David wanted her full time. And what husband would choose being the second man in his woman's life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You would never guess how much i‘d like to vomit after reading through this drivel

have a can of it for the efort to scribble it. Cheers!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Holy crap!

Annette actually panned a story and I agree with her. Wonders never cease. What is this bonnietaylor thing that keeps posting in same thing three or four times in every story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A FAT LAZY CUNT WRITER !

You are a piece of shit. Remove your ovaries and silt your wrist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reality ?????

Your story is out of touch with reality. It's doubtful that either character would take to

dancing and screwing after just meeting. More development and character inter-

action is needed. As for the cuck, if you wanted to include pathetic into your story,

you've succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rambling rubbish

Are you 12? No sorry that's an insult to 12 year olds. This is just simplistic crap that's totally unbelievable even as a fantasy.

jezzazjezzazabout 5 years ago
So, so gross.

Just revolting characters and situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pure trash

Just stupid weak and not worth 30 seconds of brain power. Just another cuck trying to convince real men to be weak and stupid like him. Real man would have thrown her to the curb on day one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I know there at least 21 people that love the story

Cuckold central above us in the favorite section. Just another whore and her minion story. Where is the serial killer when you need them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bonnietaylor is this your new name?

God, what a load feminist garbage! Didn't make it past the first page.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 4 years ago

Debbie is very selfish.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I have mixed feelings for this story. On one hand I like storys where a husband ends with two women, it's one of my fantasys. So why shouldn't there be storys where a wife ends with 2 men. It is easier for one woman to satisfy 2 men than for one man to satisfy 2 women.

However, in threesomes with two wifes I like the women to be bi so that they can enjoy each other while in threesomes with 2 men I don't see the guys to be gay. I don't have anything against gay men, it's just nothing for me.

Furthermore, in this story the wife is just selfish and doesn't really care for the husbands feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Somebody take this sad piece of shit's man card away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No balls

THE REAL TITLE SHOULD BE “NO BALLS”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Idiot story written by a real cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous