Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penda
penda
23 Followers

"The future? What do you mean?"

"Well, I've just been talking with David on the phone. And we thought the best thing would be if I were to stay with David during the week and come back here at the weekend.

"You mean you want to stay with David next week?"

"Well, next week and the following week and so on. I'll come back here every weekend."

"How long is this to go on for?"

"Darling, I've no idea! It's just starting. But imagine, you'll really appreciate me when you just see me at the weekend."

"I appreciate you already!"

"I know you do." She leaned forward and kissed me hungrily on the lips. "And you care for me and care about what I do. You'll just appreciate me even more when I'm here. Of course, there may be some weekends when I can't make it, if there's something on and David wants me to go with him."

"So you're leaving me?"

"No!" Debbie looked shocked and annoyed. "I told you I'll be back here next weekend. You've been so wonderful, darling. Please, don't get boring. I want to look forward to seeing you. Now, I'll just go and pack a few things but I think I'll take this opportunity to buy some new clothes I can leave at David's. It'll be much easier... Now let's go out to dinner and we can celebrate when we get back."

That night I had the best sex I'd ever had. Ever. While I was plunging into Debbie she looked up at me, her eyes sparkling. "Hmm, I've never known you so hard. I'm guessing that you're going all out to impress me. You want to make sure I'll be back next weekend, huh?" She moaned and started breathing faster as an orgasm overtook her. I orgasmed at the same time. That had never happened before. We both lay there grinning at each other.

"Wow," Debbie said, "I was worried with this situation you'd feel emasculated. But it's quite the opposite. You're determined to prove you're just as much a man as David." At the mention of his name coming from her lips I suddenly found myself growing again. She wriggled against my dick. "You really don't want me to go, do you?"

"Of course, I don't," I said, but that wasn't entirely true. I was hard because of the thought that she would be fucking another man tomorrow night.

"Come on, darling," she said and I ploughed into her. She squealed with delight. That night we cuddled each other as we slept.

The next morning Debbie left with her suitcase. I had never seen her look so excited, so filled with anticipation. She tried to hide it out of respect to me, but she totally failed. My heart was breaking as she climbed into her car and roared away, but at the same time I felt so excited. My whole body was on edge as if the most wonderful thing was happening to me.

Work was difficult. I kept thinking about Debbie and David. That evening while I was having dinner on my own I was wondering what she was doing with David. She was certainly having a lot more fun than me. As the week wore on my mind played tricks on me. I imagined all kinds of scenarios. By Thursday evening I was climbing the walls and was tempted to call her. But she had made me promise not to do so. She was going to be another woman with David and she didn't want the confusion of my presence, even on the phone. On Friday I waited for her to return. I spent the time preparing dinner for us. It wasn't until 8.30 that I heard her car drive up. She got out wearing the shortest skirt I had ever seen her in, together with a plain blouse and fancy high heels. She looked devastating.

As she came through the door I flung my arms around her and gave her a hug and a deep kiss to which she responded hungrily.

"What a wonderful welcome," she said.

"Have you had a good week?" I asked. "You look marvellous."

"You like the new look?" She twirled round. "I decided I needed to be a bit smarter and sexier around David. These heels are quite high, aren't they?"

"Why did you never dress like this for me?"

Debbie pondered this. "You know, I don't know. It just never occurred to me. We've been together so long. I was comfortable and relaxed with you. There seemed no reason to change."

I clearly remembered suggesting to her some time earlier that she wore a short skirt with high heels, as I knew they'd suit her beautiful long, slender legs. But she'd protested she'd feel uncomfortable. I mentally shrugged my shoulders. There was no point in reminding her of that now.

"It was just a marvellous week. To be frank it took all my will to tear myself away and come back here. But I promised I would, so here I am." Suddenly she started to blush. "Before I do anything else I need to have a shower. I just had to have David one more time before I left!" She started to move away but I put my hand on her arm.

"No, don't," I said, my voice thick and hoarse. There was a lump in my throat and my heart was beating. "I want to go down on you."

Debbie looked at me strangely. "But, darling, I'm full of David's semen. And when I say full I mean really full - ."

"I want to go down on you." I repeated. My heart was hammering so loudly inside me I could hardly hear my voice.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. I couldn't talk. I could barely swallow.

Debbie's face broke into a huge smile. "Oh, darling, that's such a lovely thing to offer. That's so beautiful. I'm so pleased you're my husband." She took my hand and led me over to the couch. She sat down, threw her head back and closed her eyes. Slowly, she pulled up her short skirt and opened her legs. I knelt before her and gently pulled down her thong. It was stuck to her pussy and I had to disengage it carefully. I tugged it down her legs and she lifted up her feet as I passed it over her shoes. I stared at her pussy, at the white viscous liquid that was already starting to leak out. Could I really do this? I felt I wanted to but did I really want to?

Debbie made my mind up for me as I felt her hands on the back of my head gently but firmly urging me towards her pussy. I could smell Debbie's juices and then another scent that I recognised pretty obviously as semen. I stretched out my tongue and started licking and then swallowing.

"Hmmm... I can't believe you're really doing this," said Debbie dreamily. Knowing I was swallowing David's semen was rather unpleasant, but Debbie was clearly enjoying the experience, rubbing her hands gently up and down the back of my head, and so I continued. I dug my tongue in deeply to make sure I cleaned everything out and Debbie gasped. Suddenly she grasped the back of my head. "Don't stop, darling. Please don't stop." I worked away furiously, passionately. Gradually Debbie pushed my head hard up against her until I could barely breathe. I felt her muscles pulsating ever stronger on my face, as she squeezed my head between her thighs. And then she came with a loud, almost animal-like scream that I'd never heard from her before. She relaxed her thighs but still kept my head firmly pressed against her pussy. I breathed as well as I could. I didn't want to complain about being suffocated and spoil this magical moment. After a few minutes she took her hands from the back of my head and lifted up my face. She stared down at me with a look I can only describe as one of consummate love. She glowed and I glowed. There were tears in her eyes.

"I don't know what to say," she said softly. "You know me so well. You know how to complete me: how to turn a wonderful experience into the most magical, almost spiritual, contact. How could you know what I wanted when I didn't even know myself?"

We continued to stare at each other and held hands.

"I'm starving," Debbie said suddenly, "and I can smell you've been cooking. Let's eat." We moved into the kitchen, still holding hands.

That night I enjoyed her body in ways I had never imagined. And I gave myself to her, more liberally and more completely than I had ever done before. On Saturday morning we lay late in bed and then went out for brunch. While we were eating we read newspapers but regularly glanced at each and giggled like youngsters. I felt so free as though I'd unleashed a source of energy from within me. During the rest of the day we just lounged around. In the evening we went out for dinner and everything tasted fresh and new and exciting. In the night we made love. Sunday was just the same. I had never seen Debbie so elated, so full of fun and pleasure, so wanting to give fun and pleasure.

And then on Monday morning she was gone. I suppose I thought that after such an exquisite weekend she wouldn't be returning to David. But she made no apologies nor indicated any second thoughts. She gave me tight embrace and said she looked forward to seeing me on Friday. A warm wave and an air kiss from her car would be my last memories of her until the next weekend.

This weekend had been so wonderful that after she left I was sunk in misery. After a day's work I felt more peaceful and relaxed and, as the week drew on, I accommodated a little. But by Wednesday I really wanted to see her. I decided I would watch her as she came out of her office building at the end of the day and follow her. I had to know what she was doing.

I left work a little early and journeyed to her office building, arriving there at six. She never left work before six-thirty so I thought there was a good chance I'd see her leave. Across from her office I spotted a coffee shop and sat there by the window, with my coffee, waiting for her to appear. At half-six I saw David Hillier arrive and a few minutes later Debbie exited from the building. She was wearing a beautifully cut short red dress and red high heels and she looked wonderful. She ran up to David, threw her arms around him and kissed him hungrily. They remained like that for a few minutes, ignoring the amused glances of the people passing. My heart was breaking. Could I really put up with this? It would have been better not to have seen anything.

I decided to go home and was just rising when I noticed David pointing to the coffee shop and Debbie nodding her head enthusiastically. They started to cross the road and I realised if I left now they could not avoid seeing me. I picked up my coffee and my briefcase and scurried into the back of the coffee shop where the light was dimmer. They entered and David went to buy coffees while Debbie moved to the dimmer, quieter part, where I was. They obviously wanted privacy.

I put my head down and busied myself looking at my phone, praying she wouldn't notice me. She sat about three tables away, but her thoughts and eyes were so concentrated on David that I suspect she would not even notice me were I to jump onto her table. David arrived with the coffees and he sat by her side effectively blocking any view she could have of me. The dark subdued lighting helped hide my presence too.

I glanced surreptitiously at them. I could still see David and also Debbie's lower half: her lap and her legs. David put his hand on her knees and slowly slide it under her dress. I could not see Debbie's reaction but she put her hand behind his head and pulled David towards her lips. She opened her legs as David's hand moved further towards her crotch. His lower arm began to travel up and down and Debbie pulled him closer, eventually sliding her head off his lips to rest on his shoulder. She was staring straight at me!

I could see immediately she wasn't seeing me at all. She wasn't seeing anything. Only feeling what I assumed was an orgasm building up within her. David's hand was still hard at work. I opened my case and let the lid hide me. David and Debbie were only twelve feet away, with no-one in between us, and I could hear her panting louder and louder. My dick was growing and I so much wanted to take it out and stroke it but I didn't dare. Soon Debbie's panting eased and I peeked round my lid. Debbie and David were enjoying their coffees, relaxed, laughing and chatting with each other.

They finished their coffee and rose to leave. I was well hidden by the lid of my case but, in any case, they were too absorbed in each other to care about anyone else. I couldn't follow them: I had a massive hard-on. I couldn't leave like this. Once they'd left I disappeared into the cloakroom and brought myself to a delicious orgasm. I took my time and really enjoyed it. One way or another I was getting a lot of sex at the moment.

I waited anxiously for Friday evening. I was impatient to fuck Debbie again. I really missed her. Our bed seemed quiet and lonely. On Friday afternoon at about four o'clock Debbie called me at work.

"Darling, I'm really sorry but I can't get back tonight."

"Why, what's wrong?" I was upset and frustrated.

"Nothing's wrong. It's just that David's organised a weekend away without telling me. He knew the weekend was yours. It was really naughty of him."

"Can't you just tell him you're coming to me. That was the arrangement."

"He's paid for the hotel and everything now."

"But that means he just controls the situation, then. It's not fair"

"I know, I know. I won't let this happen again. But it's early days in our relationship and I don't want to spoil things. And now he's got it all organised, it seems a shame to lose all that money."

"Well, if he has you for the weekend, I ought to have you next week."

"That wasn't the arrangement, darling. No, we have to stick to the arrangement. It's just that I can't see you this weekend. But..."

"But what?"

"I can offer you a quickie."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I miss seeing you as well. The situation is that we're not leaving until eight tonight and David's out this evening, involved with some business deal. He's coming back just before we go. You could pop round to our place early this evening and we could make love."

"Make love in David's bed? It doesn't seem right."

"It does to me! It seems only fair as he's effectively denied you my presence this weekend. How about it?"

At least Debbie wanted to see me, I thought. She still cared about me and wanted to fuck me. And I certainly wanted to fuck her. But I hesitated. Making love to my wife in her lover's bed seemed weird, but it was a kind of turn on too.

"What do you think, darling. I'd love to see you?"

It was a no-brainer really.

"Yes, of course, just give me the address." I knew where David's house was, of course, but I didn't let on.

After she gave it to me she added, "Please hurry. Get here as quickly as you can. I really want you."

I couldn't leave work until five-thirty but then hurried round to Mount Street. Debbie dragged me into the house as soon as she saw me. She was wearing a flimsy negligee with nothing underneath.

"The bedroom's this way," she said as she climbed the stairs. I followed her, admiring her gorgeous ankles. I hadn't seen them for a week! She walked into the bedroom and threw herself on the bed.

I looked around the vast room, with its numerous built-in cupboards and a book-case along one wall.

She stretched out her arms. "Come on darling," she said.

I hurriedly removed my clothes and climbed on top of her.

"Could you lick me out first, like you did last time. David came in me just before he left. He's quite insatiable! It was so wonderful last time; you've made me quite addicted to it."

"I really want to fuck you," I said.

"And I do you. But, please, this first?" She looked at me so seductively that I immediately capitulated and started lowering my head to her pussy. But she stopped me.

"Actually, darling, this time, could I be on top? I'd like to straddle your mouth and see what it feels like that way."

I must admit I was rather excited by that idea too. Also, although I did want to fuck her, I wanted to keep her happy, so once again I obliged. I lay down on the bed while she knelt with her thighs against my head. She lowered her pussy onto my mouth.

"Get to it, baby," she said. I plunged my tongue in and immediately a lot of viscous liquid dropped into my mouth. It was not a particularly pleasant sensation for me but Debbie was clearly enjoying it hugely. "Oh, that's it. I can just imagine David's semen, mixed with my juices, filling your mouth. Is it really nasty, darling? I hope it is because I want to feel you're doing something really special for me. That makes it so much more exciting. It feels so lovely. Oh, your tongue, is just magic! Get it all out, darling. Suck harder. Harder!..." I could feel her orgasm building. Her whole body was shaking, bouncing up and down vigorously on my mouth, which was getting quite sore. Then she let out another of those animal like shrieks and collapsed on top of me.

She lay in my arms for a few minutes and I enjoyed her softness and the smell of her body and the light perfume that she'd been wearing. She raised herself up, looked down at me and pecked me on the nose.

"Wonderful," she said.

Then we heard the front door opening and shutting.

"Hi darling, I've got back early."

It was David. At least I assumed it was him and by the look of horror on Debbie's face I was right.

"Oh shit!" she said. "David can't see you here, of course. Oh, hell!" She looked irritated and troubled.

"I am your husband," I protested.

"But you're in David's house," she hissed. "What to do? I'll just hold him back." She hurried to the bedroom door, put her head out and shouted. "I'm on the loo, darling, I'll be down soon." She came back to me. "He'll probably get himself a drink, so we've got a few minutes." Her gaze covered the room and it landed on two large solid wood laundry boxes I hadn't seen before.

"Yes!" she said, joyfully. "David and I have his and hers laundry baskets. He never goes into mine, of course. You can hide in there, under my clothes, until we leave tonight, and then let yourself out." She looked relieved and also strangely excited by the situation.

"It doesn't look big enough," I said uncertainly. I certainly didn't fancy putting myself into one of these laundry boxes.

"It is; you just have to squeeze yourself up a bit. Come on." She hurried over and started emptying one box. "Come on, darling. We haven't much time." I sighed and came over to her.

I stared down at the rectangular box. It didn't seem like a good idea at all, but Debbie was enthusiastic. "It's the only solution. Get in, quick!"

I stepped into the box and scrunched down. The only way I could fit in was to put my arms behind me. Debbie gave me an extra push.

"Ow!", I said. "It's really tight."

"Don't make a fuss. It's only for an hour until we leave."

I moaned, "I really don't like this."

"It's the only way. And you must be quiet. Here let me help you." She grabbed a couple of her thongs that she'd taken out of the box. "Open your mouth and I'll stuff these inside."

I shook my head. "No way, I not doing - ." But I didn't get any further. My mouth was open and she pushed her thongs in. I couldn't move my arms, so I couldn't extract them. I moaned again.

"Sorry, darling. I just have to make sure you're quiet. I'll pile the rest of my clothes on top, that should help with any noise." She looked down at me, hungrily. "You do look so cute! I want you so much. After your attention to it my pussy's really on fire now. It's such a shame you have to be in this box." She suddenly looked determined. "Damn! I'm sorry, darling, but I'm going to have to do something about it. David and I will just have to delay our journey. Try and close your ears." She pecked me quickly on the nose and piled her dirty laundry on top of me. Then she forced down the lid.

I was momentarily concerned that I wouldn't be able to get out at all. I lay there covered in Debbie's dirty clothes, smelling her smell, bathed in her sexy pants, tights, sweaters. I have to admit that, despite the discomfort, it was intoxicating. The whole situation was arousing, thrilling. My heart was beating and my cock was already stirring. I didn't know if I could stay here for an hour but I realised I didn't have a choice.

penda
penda
23 Followers