Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still puzzling about what Debbie had meant by the words 'I'm going to have to do something about it' and 'try and close your ears' when I heard her and David enter the room.

"Darling, I want you so much." It was Debbie's voice. "My pussy's on fire. I need your cock."

"Debbie, you're insatiable. We made love only four hours ago, just before I left."

"Just get undressed and get that gorgeous cock into me."

I heard David chuckling and the sound of his trousers dropping, then a slight creak from the bed. Debbie was keen to make love to David despite me being stuck in this box. And she was doing it knowing I was here! Rather than going off on holiday early she was keeping me shut up in this stuffy box even longer.

"I just love your cock. I love feeling it inside me."

"Your pussy's still wet, Debbie. I can't believe it."

"I'm dying for it. Come on. Aaah! Yessss...!" She exhaled in only the way she could, to indicate her pleasure. Then I heard the slight movement of the mattress become more regular and more insistent. Debbie's panting grew louder and David joined in with his groaning. Soon their cries joined together and there was loud outburst that indicated their mutual orgasm. For a few minutes there was silence, then Debbie spoke.

"It's so amazing that I fell for you and then found out that, together with all your other attributes, you have such a wonderful cock and are such an amazing lover."

"You just bring out the best in me, Debbie."

"Hmm..." Debbie's response was to sigh.

"I'm so sorry the trip to Paris is off. But this bit of business is so important I do need to sort it out this weekend. But let's go out for dinner."

"I understand, but dinner out would be great. You go and get on with your business and I'll get dressed."

I heard them rising from the bed, then David putting on his clothes and eventually the door closing. The lid of the laundry basket opened and I daw Debbie looking down at me as she tore away the clothes. She plucked her thongs out of my mouth.

"Sorry you had to hear all that, darling. But you got me so excited I had to fuck David to put out the fire you'd started. It's just a shame it was David and not you."

"Yes it was," I said meaningfully.

"It's funny, "said Debbie thoughtfully. "But the more I fuck David the more I fancy you."

"We can't make love now..."

"No, of course, we can't," said Debbie thoughtfully. "But I wonder if I can climb into the box..." She put both feet in the box and manoeuvred herself so that her pussy was just above me. She carefully knelt down.

"Ow!" I whispered loudly. "What are you doing?"

"You have to lick me out again. Now."

"What? Where's David?"

"He's downstairs in his study. He won't disturb us."

"Can't I just leave?"

"Not know! When we go out for dinner. I just need you to complete the experience. It's so dangerous and so exciting. I never thought I was such a wild lady!"

"Debbie, no!"

"Please, darling. I love you so much. I want to make love to you right now but I can't. This is the best we can do. Please?"

"Alright," I nodded resignedly. Remember, reader, I still adored Debbie. And the situation was still exciting, even if I had been relegated to the position of cumsucker. She pushed her pussy onto my mouth, wedging me even further into the box. I sucked away. She came quickly.

"I wonder if you should just stay there. I could keep you imprisoned here. David would never know." Her face became dreamy. "Wow, that's such an exciting idea. I could keep you're here with your mouth forced open so it would always be ready for my pussy and anything in it I wanted to share with you. You are so naughty, darling. You do provoke me. Goodness! I can't get the idea out of my head."

"Debbie!"

Debbie laughed. "It's alright. I was only joking. But the thought has got me so excited..." Her face suddenly glowed with that sexy, come-to-bed look I knew so well. "Darling, I'm sorry. I can't go out for dinner now. I need David again. This is crazy. I want him. I need to make love to him."

"Debbie, you have to go out to dinner, so I can lea -."

She stuffed her thongs back into my mouth and hastily shoved the clothes back on top. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she murmured. She did seem upset but also determined and eager to fuck David again. She shut the lid and I realised I was now so firmly stuck in the box I would be unable to get out without Debbie's help. I lay there getting hotter and hotter, tasting Debbie and David's juices in my mouth, swaddled in her clothes and desperately wanting something to drink.

I heard the two of them enter the bedroom and start to make love again. I heard David saying that he's never met a woman like Debbie before. The love-making seemed to take longer this time. Debbie seemed more relaxed. She took her time having an orgasm and then seemed to lie with David for half-an-hour before making love yet again. With the heat and the tightness, I began to feel drowsy and I must have fallen asleep for the next thing I knew Debbie was prodding me.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" Debbie trilled. I opened my eyes and saw this gorgeous blond vision in a long black dress holding a glass of water, bending over me. "We're going out to eat now. Just give us a few minutes to get clear of the place and then you can leave.

"What time is it?"

"It's about ten o'clock."

I've been in here for three hours," I moaned.

"Well, you did have a break. Anyway it couldn't have been that bad," Debbie said, pointing to the tent in my trousers. Then she gave it a squeeze. "Here, I'll give you a hand." She took my arm and yanked me free of the box. "I bet you're pleased to get out of that. I'm sure you need some water," she added, handing me the glass she was holding.

"Yes, I am," I said, gulping down the water. Then a thought struck me. "If you're not going to Paris can't you come back home for the weekend, like you should have done?"

Debbie pursed her mouth. "Well, David, kind of thinks I'm going to be around this weekend, now. I'd arranged to have the weekend with him in Paris, but even though we're not going I should really stick to what I'd arranged. I'm sorry. I suppose it's not fair, but..."

I must have looked pretty sad because Debbie stroked my face and kissed me. "Try not to be so down. I'll think of a way to make it up to you. Now, I don't think David will be coming upstairs again, so just hang around here until we go. Okay?"

"I guess so."

"You are a darling," she said hugging me. "Bye for now," she whispered as she left the bedroom, closing the door behind her. I waited for a few minutes, without moving, until I heard the front door close. While I waited a further five minutes I had a browse around her clothes. I saw that she had some lovely new dresses and fancy shoes in one of the wardrobes. I could imagine that she'd look stunning in them. I knelt down and picked up one of her new high heels. I sniffed inside them and caught a trace of her individual smell together with that of the leather. I sighed. I guessed I wouldn't be seeing her in these smart new clothes any time soon.

Eventually I left the house. I was still caught in the excitement of the situation. I was outraged and yet simultaneously thrilled that Debbie could treat me so carelessly. She still wanted me, she still needed me, but she had thrown me over for her lover. The mixture of emotions was intoxicating. I was alone, with no-one, while, at the same time, she was mine. But she was just not available to me. The piquancy thrilled me.

That night, having shuddered to a third lonely climax, I fell asleep. I awoke yearning for another phone call from Debbie. Yes, I thought, I would quite happily spend time in that damned laundry box, if I could have longer with her. I even toyed with the idea of calling her and suggesting it but thought better of it. The weekend dragged on longer than ever. I was bored, anxious and excited; sometimes all at the same time. I pursued Debbie using my 'Find my Friends' app, noting, rather enviously, that she appeared to be having lunch, that Sunday, at the Savoy Hotel.

I heard nothing more from her that weekend, nor for the following week which, like the previous two, moved interminably towards its end. I was expecting Debbie home on Friday evening and so was a little surprised to have her call me at work on Friday afternoon. Thinking she was again going to call off our weekend I started to speak with some irritation.

"No, no, darling, don't worry. I'm inviting you out for dinner. And David will be there too. I'm inviting you both as my guests. I thought it was time you two met."

"I thought the weekend was just for us!"

"It will be, but I want you and David to meet. I know I wanted to keep things separate, be a different woman with David, but things have moved on now."

"Moved on?" I said anxiously.

"Don't worry! It's all good. I'll see you this evening at seven-thirty at that French restaurant 'Le Jardin' in Soho."

"I know it." I certainly did. It's where Debbie and I used to go regularly. It was Debbie's favourite.

I got to the restaurant bang on time. As I entered the interior I spotted Debbie, already with David, sitting on a rounded banquette. She must have been watching out for me because, as soon as I appeared she waved me over.

She rose to greet me. She was wearing seriously smart office clothes with dangerously high heels - an outfit I still couldn't get used to seeing on her. "Darling," she breathed kissing me on the lips. "David?" she said turning to her left, "this is my husband, Ben. Ben? This is my lover, David." We both shook hands a little cautiously. Despite David's high-power reputation the only person truly comfortable here was Debbie. "Now, let's order," said Debbie, "I'm starving."

As we ate and drank Debbie talked to each of us in turn. However, she gradually and rather skilfully manipulated the conversation until David and I were talking to each other. I found, rather to my surprise, and despite everything, that I rather liked David. We had many things in common and felt about things in much the same way. Moreover, he went out of his way to be nice to me. Perhaps he thought having got my wife he had no need to act superior. Nevertheless, he was charming, pleasant and affable. Once or twice we found ourselves ganging up against something Debbie said, at which we all burst out laughing.

Once we finished dinner, David excused himself to go the loo and Debbie immediately turned to me.

"You like David, don't you?" she asked.

"I suppose I do," I said. "I shouldn't, but I do."

"Well I think you should. He is making me very happy. Very happy indeed."

"But he's taken you away from me."

"That's only a matter of geography. I feel closer to you than ever, as my husband. And the other weekend we had a wonderful time together, didn't we?"

I grudgingly admitted we did.

"We haven't enjoyed each other's company like that for a long time. And when we made love you were so hard. Wasn't it the best weekend?"

"I suppose so."

"Yes, it was. And that's what I wanted to talk to you about. David is deliberately taking a long time so I can discuss something with you."

I was puzzled and intrigued. And, I admit, rather excited. My dick was already stirring.

"David's house is lovely and I'm really comfortable there now. It's larger than our place and right in the middle of town."

"Yes?" I said cautiously.

Debbie drew in a big breath. "I'd like you to move in with us."

"You want us all to live together?"

"Yes! The house has got four bedrooms. So, apart from the master bedroom that David and I share, you have a choice of three. Of course, none are as big as the master bedroom but they're still beautiful. What do you say?"

I gaped at Debbie. I didn't know what to say. I mean, what do you say when your wife asks you if you'd like to share a house with her and her lover; even if that house is in Mayfair?

Debbie was staring hard at me. "I'm not sure. I - I mean no, of course not. It's ridiculous."

"Is that so?" Debbie was still staring hard at me and then glanced down at my lap. I knew she was looking at the huge bump there. Debbie trailed her fingers over the material covering my dick and then grasped my dick through my trousers.

"Darling, you say that. But this says otherwise. Who do you think is telling the truth?"

My body tingled. Debbie slowly pulled down my trousers' zip and freed my dick. She gripped it in her hand and slowly rubbed her hand up and down. Her activities were hidden by the tablecloth.

"Think about it," she said. "When I want to be with David I'll be with him. And when I want to be with you I'll be with you. No more lonely weeks on your own. No more wondering what David and I are doing. Well, at least you'll be in the same house as us. Not in the same bedroom, of course. And I'll have the pick of two gorgeous men, whenever I want. What do you say?" As she spoke she continued to massage my dick. I was getting harder, impossibly harder. "You'll have to put up with my moans and screams when David fucks me, I'm afraid. He does screw me very deeply."

"More deeply than me?" I panted. Debbie's eyes widened in surprise and with what looked like sudden understanding.

"Oh, yes," she breathed softly, "much, much more deeply and much more vigorously. He goes on forever. He's the best guy I've ever fucked." She drew her hands slowly up and down my cock. "So, are you moving in with us?"

I came harder than ever before. I couldn't make a sound of course; I was in the middle of a restaurant.

"I'll take that as a yes, then," she said as she put my cock away, wiped her hand on my underpants and zipped me up.

I slowly came down from my high. "And David's happy with this?" I gasped.

"Well, actually, I told him that if either of you didn't go with it, I was going back to you."

"You mean then, if I had said no, you would have come back to me?"

"I suppose so, but then... you didn't say 'no', did you?" She smiled at me. "Let's face it, darling. We all want this, don't we? I've never seen you so excited, I've never been so excited and, as for David, I think he's just excited all the time. He's making up for his young days when he did nothing but work with his start-up company. And talking of David there he is now."

As David reached the table Debbie stood up, put her hands at the back of his head, pulled him towards her and kissed him deeply on the lips. Eventually she broke free.

"It's all set up, darling."