Love Thy Neighbor?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent over to pick up her towel and could not help glancing up.

There was Jim. Their eyes met. He did not look seedy or nasty. He just stood there, with his hard abs and chiseled jaw looking back at her. Jim confidently held his massive and impressive erection out on display.

Denise had no idea what came over her. In a second, she grabbed the base of her bikini top, and giggling, she pulled it up for just a second, flashing Jim. She quickly pulled the top back on and looked up.

Like a garden hose, Jim's cock sprayed onto the glass.

Denise gasped and, wrapping the towel around her, she ran into her house. Her heart was racing. She was scared, and shocked. She had just broken a dozen barriers that defined what she thought of herself. She marched straight into the shower to wash off the lake water and her memory of Jim's semen dripping down the window.

But something had changed. As the bathroom steamed up, again she imaged Jim's hands rubbing soap on her body, his hard abs pressed against her back and his breath on her neck. Denise's orgasms usually came slowly, quietly and predictably. This too had changed. Like an electric shock, a wave came from her sex. She had to grab the wall of the shower to keep from falling as she screamed out with pleasure.

American Pie

Joy drove her car fast. She told Jim she was going out shopping, but after she saw the awful traffic on the freeway she had turned to take a frontage road. Now she was racing without a destination through this new countryside outside the suburbs. She had started out feeling great. She felt sexy. The lustful look that Daniel always gave her was a rejuvenating boost. When she compared that to Jim's cold debonair style, Daniel's puppy dog innocence was new and warm. In fact, Jim seemed colder recently. It was because of Denise. Women like that were always fucking with Joy's life! Joy's blood started to boil thinking about her last manager who fired her. The image of Joy's ex-manager turned into an older uglier version of Denise. Now this combined monster was getting at Joy's husband! Joy could just feel it. Denise was going to make a move on Jim.

After Denise finished her erotic shower, dried off and changed into her weekend clothes, she found that several hours had gone by. She completely blanked. Daniel had already left to go play golf, and she could not remember him leaving. She just sat in her dining room daydreaming. Everything she wanted to do today while Daniel was out seemed boring and tiring. She thought about the grocery shopping she wanted to do, and walked to the garage without making her grocery list, or getting her special designer reusable grocery bags. She looked in "JnJ's" garage and saw that Joy's car was not there. For a few minutes, Denise stared at Joy's empty parking space, then turned quickly and went back into her house.

An hour later, Denise walked over to Jim and Joy's front door carrying a steaming hot pie. Jim answered the door wearing a smoking jacket.

"I wanted to give you some of my pie. I love to share it."

Jim looked at Denise, and not the pie, as he took it. He was silent, giving her that look with those blue eyes.

"Welcome to the neighborhood." Denise said awkwardly holding the pie out for him. She could feel Jim undressing her with his eyes. He said nothing.

"You look like Hugh Hefner in that jacket." Denise laughed then swallowed. "Must have a lot of sexy girls around the place, right?"

"Just Joy." He smiled then finally took the pie.

Denise nodded, and went back to her townhouse feeling like a silly freshman schoolgirl who had just said something stupid in front of the varsity football captain.

A few hours later after Daniel had come home, Denise and Daniel heard a door slam and muffled yelling.

Denise had a big grin on her face.

Daniel asked her why she was so happy.

Denise explained that she was angry with Joy for putting on that display the other day and for "JnJ's" loud sex. "I guess I'm just being catty. Hearing them fight somehow fells like of some kind justice."

"What do you think they're arguing about?"

"I bet it's the pie." Denise told Daniel about the pie she made to welcome them both to the neighborhood.

"Plus I suspect Joy is jealous because Jim was staring at me when I swam." Denise didn't mention the part about her flashing Jim, and Jim jerking off.
Daniel and Denise could clearly hear Joy yell "You have no business looking at another woman; especially her! I am a thousand times sexier than she is!"

Daniel looked at the wall then back at Denise. "What do you mean staring at you while you were swimming?"

"It was nothing dear. It was just the same way you were looking at Joy while she was gardening."

There was a crashing sound then everything went quiet.

"Guess I'm not getting my pie dish back." Denise shook her head then went to the living room to watch some television.

Daniel sat for a moment picturing the scene of Denise parading around in her swimsuit while Jim watched. No wonder Joy was pissed off. Daniel went to join Denise by the TV. After a few hours they went to bed.

When Denise and Daniel entered their bedroom, there was that familiar bang-bang sound of Jim and Joy fucking on the other side of the wall. Clearly, "JnJ" had made up.

This time Daniel's reaction was different. He grabbed Denise and pushed her on the bed. Denise skillfully pulled Daniel's pants off with a quick unzip and a pull. In a moment, Daniel was pounding his cock into Denise banging the headboard into the wall.

Denise was quiet as usual but very proud of her husband. She looked at his chest and stomach and compared them in her mind with Jim's. As they fucked, Denise was sure that Daniel was thinking about Joy. Denise was certainly thinking about Jim.

Then Denise and Daniel heard Joy screaming out "Yes, yes, yes! You have the world's best dick!"

The banging grew louder.

Something came over Denise. Perhaps the encounter this morning, or her anger with Joy's showing off in the garden, made Denise call out. "Oh Daniel! Your cock is so hard. It's a thousand times better than his!"

The banging on the other side of the wall suddenly stopped. Daniel's cock blasted his come so powerfully that Denise felt the impact deep in her pussy. With a single phrase, Denise knew she controlled everything. She could feel the reaction in her husband, but she knew the effect she had on her neighbors, just inches away, was quite the opposite.

Jim had been thinking about Denise in that sexy racing swimsuit, and of course, Denise's perfect breasts that she showed him.

Joy was all but sure that Jim was thinking of Denise too, but Joy had taken it as a challenge. Joy was going to show Jim how lucky her was by riding him hard.

But when Denise yelled out that Daniel had the better dick, it was like some cold water was dumped on Jim, and Joy's plan dissolved.

Jim went instantly limp.

Joy was furious. It seemed that Denise had just reached across the wall and invaded Joy's sex life. Joy could hear Daniel's orgasm, and felt that Denise had stolen hers. Like all those bitchy teachers, that boss from Joy's last job, they all were trying to control Joy, tell her what to do. It infuriated Joy. But now one of these bossy women was reaching into Joy's bedroom!

Jim knew that Denise was comparing his dick to Daniels. Today Denise had seen both Jim and Daniel's cock.

As Daniel produced the last of his come, and his dick faded, he processed what Denise and Joy had just yelled out. "World's best dick." "A thousand times better than his."

Each man realized that his wife had been thinking about the other man's cock. The women had boasted, and made comparative statements, about something both men were quite sensitive about. Each simultaneously wondered how he would stack up against the other man, and worried about his potential inadequacy. And both men knew that the other man, just inches away on the other side of the wall, shared the same comparative, competitive thought.

Both women had fantasized about the other woman's husband. But in truth, neither Joy nor Denise cared about the relative size of any man's cock. But they knew their men liked it when they complimented his dick. Pleasing her husband was a motivation. But also by yelling out that their husband was the best, they were motivated by a feminine competition. What they did not realize, was the women now had both of their husband's considering the adequacy of his own endowment relative to another man.

Saturday Afternoon Chicken Fights

The next day, as they walked down to the lake for a swim, Denise and Daniel saw Jim setting up his BBQ.

Denise and Daniel politely said hello.

Jim smiled and asked them if they would like to join the BBQ.

For a few minutes, Denise and Daniel chatted with Jim about the weather and how lucky they were to live by such a pretty lake. Joy was in the kitchen preparing some food. She could see that Jim was paying a bit too much attention to Denise's bikini. And she did not like how long Denise's eyes probed Jim's swim trunks. She grabbed the bowl of marinating chicken and marched out.

"You want some breast meat?" Joy said looking at Daniel.

Daniel looked right at Joy's breasts, which were bubbling out of her bikini, then quickly back at Denise with an apologetic look.

"Ahh," Daniel stumbled as he spoke. "You know I have some hot dogs in the fridge we could have."

Daniel ran into his house leaving Denise and Joy staring at each other. They smiled but didn't say anything. The women took in the sight of the other, quietly picking out the other's flaws.

Jim walked back into his house and came back out holding a tray with plates, glasses, catsup and other things. He grabbed a package from the center of the tray, and unwrapped a couple huge bratwursts, just as Daniel came out holding a package of Oscar Meyer wieners. Denise looked at Jim holding the huge sausage, then over at her husband with the little wieners, and could feel the pretentious smirk on Joy's face.

Daniel threw the hot dogs on the grill, and turned to Joy standing next to Jim. "I'm really sorry about being so loud last night."

Denise chimed in quickly. "Right, we aren't usually that loud, you know."

Jim and Joy apologized as well.

Jim shook his head as he handed Daniel a beer. "You wouldn't think there were such thin walls in that house."

Joy and Denise finally fell into some small talk about the nearby grocery store, and the men talked about football. Daniel and Jim discovered that they played for rival high school teams and started to playfully argue about who had the best team.

Denise shook her head and commented, "Men and their sports."

Joy smiled and said, "They are so competitive. Always trying to measure up."

"Like any of that matters about anything."

Joy looked over at the men and said, "It's a little ironic that it would be the women yelling across the wall about the size of their men's cocks."

"Completely." Denise swallowed trying to agree while almost choking.

The women sat quietly for a few minutes. Then Denise said softly, "We all know it's not the size. It's how he uses it and how long he lasts. I'm happy with my man's performance, and I can't help yelling it out. I'm sorry about that."

The girls started to laugh, as the men's voices started go grow louder, imitating their favorite TV sports commentators.

After a couple sausages, Denise complained that she could not go out for a swim now with a full stomach.

Joy said that she never really liked swimming laps or stuff like that. She mostly liked just putting her feet in the water.

"Yeaaah." Daniel agreed with Joy in a stupid lazy voice.

"What do you mean Daniel? You love to go swimming with me!"

Daniel tried to recover. "Oh yeah, right. I mean when we were kids we used to play all these silly games in the water. Now I just swim. I guess that's what growing up is about."

Joy sat up and smiled. "I loved to play marco-polo and fish out of the water!"

Jim chimed in, "Yeah that was so much fun. Or chicken fights!"

Daniel stood up and said, "Yeah! That was so much fun. Let's do that!"

Joy stood up and adjusted her bikini top in front of Denise.

Denise took a gulp of beer and grabbed Daniel's hand.

Joy jumped on Jim's back and Jim ran them both into the water.

Denise giggled as Daniel lifted her up and carried her into the water.

Jim, with Joy on his shoulders, marched over to Daniel. Denise climbed up on Daniel's shoulders, and they just managed to get Denise up, when Joy pushed Denise. But Denise recovered quickly, and pushed Joy back. Joy went tumbling into the water with a splash and a laughing scream.

"It's freezing!" Joy giggled and splashed water on her husband.

Joy popped up, and Jim bent over for Joy to climb up him again.

Denise and Joy grabbed each other's arms. Denise managed to push Joy as Jim stepped forward into Daniel. Again Joy fell into the water.

Denise raised her arms in victory and cheered. But she noticed that Daniel was silent. She could see him staring at Joy, who emerged slowly with a sexy hair flip from the water. Her bikini top was partially transparent and her nipples were clearly visible poking through the material. Looking down Denise could see the bulge in Daniel's pants.

Joy did not look as playful as she jumped on Jim's shoulders again.

Jim maneuvered Joy up to Denise, and as Denise tried to push Joy, Joy quickly grabbed Denise's top and pulled it down.

Denise screamed and jumped off Daniel, into the water. Joy fell down after her.

As Joy came up out of the water she had a wry grin.

Jim gave a wolf call, and Joy's smile was wiped from her face. Jim was looking at Denise's tits, and Joy could see Jim had a hard on. Denise pulled her top on quickly, but Joy regretted ever pulling it off.

"I'm going back inside." Denise said coldly.

Joy stood between the two men and replied, "Okay, I'll just stay out here and play with the boys."

Denise turned to see two bulges in the men's swim trunks pointing at Joy's transparent wet bikini.

"Okay then." Denise said as she turned around walking back to Daniel. "One more try?"

This time the women made no attempt to knock each other off. They were both going for the other's bikini top. The men loved it and cheered. The irony was not lost on either woman that while they tried to pull off the other woman's top, each did not want her husband looking at the other woman's tits.

Joy struck home, getting her finger into the material of Denise's top. Joy's fingernails painfully poked Denise's chest.

Denise screamed and lost her balance. But with Joy right in front of her, Denise regained her balance by thrusting her hands into Joy's breasts.

Joy still gripped Denise's top. On feeling Denise's hands press down, Joy grunted. Thinking that Denise had done that on purpose, Joy quickly retaliated by grabbing Denise's breasts. For a moment the two women, balancing on their husbands, gripped the other's breasts while silently exchanging nasty looks.

With their cocks shamelessly straining into the material of their swim trunks, the men craned their necks to look up at the sight. This silly game had quickly got out of hand. The sexual rivalry between the women was playing out physically as they pinched each other's breasts. If they were fighting, screaming, hitting or otherwise expressing some other kind of violence, the men would have put a stop to it immediately. But as both men had been comparing the two women's breasts and fantasizing about which woman was sexier, this sexual challenge these women were engaged in mesmerized both men.

As they stared up at their wives, Daniel stepped into Jim. Their hard-on's collided.

Daniel got the worst of it, as Jim's hard-on bouncing off the tip of Daniel's cock rammed into nailed Daniel's testicles. Daniel's knees buckled, and as he went down, Joy grabbed Denise's bikini top pulling it down.

Denise hit the water and immediately covered her chest with her hands. She quickly tried to pull her bikini top on and found that it was not hers. It was Joy's.

Joy slid off Jim, and started to jump and dance around him, splashing water at Daniel and laughing. Joy had no care that she was topless. Denise discovered that her top was around her waist and managed to quickly pull it up again.

Denise took in the sight of her rival in her tiny thong bikini bottom, dancing around Daniel as he knelt in front of Jim. Jim and his proud huge cock stood erect like he had the day before.

"We won! We won!" Joy laughed and danced.

Denise recovered and smiled. She stood up holding Joy's bikini top in the air twirling it around. "You think so, do you?"

Jim and Daniel laughed and clapped, Daniel less enthusiastic than Jim.

"Hey!" Joy laughed and screamed. "That's mine!"

Joy ran at Denise. Denise took off laughing, running as best she could around Jim then around Daniel, as Joy swam and ran trying to catch her.

Just as Joy caught up with Denise, Denise shot the bikini like a rubber band onto Jim's face. "I think this belongs to your wife."

Daniel finally got to his feet. Denise turned to look at her husband and noticed his erection had returned.

Joy stepped next to Denise and as both women looked at the bump in Daniel's boxers, Joy said, "Looks like your husband likes this game."

Denise was a little embarrassed as she recovered her usual demeanor.

Jim stuck out his crotch looking at Joy. "Well, I can't hide how much I liked that either!"

Joy gave Jim and devilish grin and said to Denise, "I think we need to take our husbands back inside to, shall I say, relieve a little pressure. I'll be HEARING you!" Joy laughed.

Jim did not hear that and said to Daniel, "Hey Bro, let's go back inside and get another beer."

Jim called out to the women, "Let's get out of this cold water and bring Daniel and Denise back to our place. We can heat up there."

Joy smiled and looked at Denise. "Why not? Hell, it should be fun! We've all heard each other; watching too sounds sexy."

Denise froze in her tracks. Was Joy proposing what she thought?

Jim ran to his house.

Joy grabbed Daniel's hand and they followed Jim.

Denise stood frozen in her tracks watching Joy pull Daniel along. It felt that Joy was both figuratively and literally leading Daniel away. Denise felt an intense pang of jealousy watching her man, not making any attempt to hide his erection, walking with another woman, a topless woman.

Head to Head Competition

When Denise entered Jim and Joy's house, Denise's fear was confirmed. Jim was standing with two beers in each hand, as if he had just grabbed a beer for himself and Daniel, except that Joy had jumped on Daniel and was giving him a very deep French kiss. Joy's legs were wrapped around Daniel's waist, and her ass was actually resting on the bulge in Daniel's pants. Daniel was standing with his hand still reaching out to take the beer Jim was offering.

Joy slid down Daniel, like a stripper on a pole, and then sunk her hand down in Daniel's swim trunks. Denise started to cough.

Finally Joy came up for air and yelled over to Denise, "Come on in, the water's fine!"

Daniel stepped back, and gracefully managed to get Joy's hand out of his trunks. Joy giggled and bounced over to Jim.

Joy pushed her husband onto a big easy chair and pointed to the couch saying, "You two can have the sofa!"

Daniel took Denise's hand and led her to the sofa.

Denise was hesitant until she saw Jim looking at her again. Jim gave Denise "the look" that caused her to melt. As much as Denise's mind resisted this sexual situation, her pussy grew moist.

Jim and Joy started to make out.

Denise watched as Joy started to take off Jim's shorts. Then Denise recovered and started to pull Daniel's shorts down as if she were following a script or reading a manual. Each woman started to lick and suck on her husband's erection.