Love Thy Neighbor?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cffreak
cffreak
53 Followers

Jim called over to Daniel, "This is so hot! Do you guys do this a lot?"

"Ahh, no. Never. You?" Daniel replied then wondered if Jim meant the blowjob or group sex.

"Nope." Jim said. "But I like it. Hey I hope you don't mind my saying that your wife is totally hot."

Daniel laughed. "I think so too."

Jim looked at Denise intensely. "I mean watching her body... Denise, you have a great body."

Joy and Denise made eye contact as they sucked on their husband's dicks. Joy was not happy with Jim for that last comment. Both women felt her husband was paying too much attention to the other woman.

Daniel tried to return the compliment. "You are a lucky man Jim, Joy is pretty hot too. Ouch!"

Denise bit Daniel's cock. She was furious at him.

Denise stood up and ripped off her bikini top. She posed for Jim and turned around pulling off her bottom.

"You need a better look at my body I think," Denise said as she stuck out her tits for Jim to see. "Checking me out from your bedroom window isn't good enough."

Joy spit out Jim's cock and looked up at Denise, standing above.

Denise towered over Joy and felt a new sense of power. With her bikini on, Joy's boobs seemed smaller than Denise's. Denise felt like her breasts had grown in size as her ego inflated them, even more as the two men lusted for her, and her rival stared with envy. At any other time in her life, Denise would have thought being naked in front of strangers would have made her feel defenseless. But now that she had less clothing on than Joy, Denise felt somehow superior to Joy.

Both women were accustomed to using their chest to influence men and intimidate other women. Denise was doing this in the most overt way she had ever done. Neither woman had a particularly large chest, but they both naturally knew how to show off what they did have. Knowing that Daniel loved Denise's breasts and after Jim's reaction earlier to her flashing her breasts, Denise had a good idea that Jim was a breast-man too. And after their encounter in the water, Denise and Joy naturally sensed their breasts were a point of comparison and competition.

Joy did feel a bit intimidated by the size of Denise's breasts. Joy quickly sized her up. As Joy looked more critically, Joy didn't feel so bad. Joy thought about how they had grabbed each other's breasts only moments earlier. Denise didn't feel that big.

Denise looked down at Joy and said, "Hey Joy, I think we've done enough work today. It's time for the men to go to work."

Joy smiled and stood up. "She's right. It's my turn." Joy said as she stepped in front of Jim. "I think you've seen enough of her, time to give me some of your attention."

Daniel felt a little alone sitting by himself on the sofa. But it was hot to see these two women standing next to each other staring each other down. Joy caught the look on Daniel's face and knew that he was comparing her to Denise. That felt good, but Joy did not like that Jim was staring at Denise, and that Denise was putting on such a display for Joy's husband.

Denise kept catching Joy looking at Denise's boobs. And Denise noticed that Joy kept her bikini top on. Denise thought, she's afraid to take that off. Denise could also see that Daniel was comparing their bodies. His eyes were bouncing back and forth.

Joy smiled at Daniel and said, "That's right, it's time for the men to work."

Denise was still burning at the sight of Joy kissing Daniel. Denise saw that Joy was staring at Daniel with the same sexy expression she had on the other day in the garden. Denise's blood boiled and her desire to get some revenge drove her. Denise stepped around Joy with the intent of sticking her pussy in Jim's face.

Joy was surprised by Denise's move towards Jim.

Denise hesitated for a moment as she finally got a good look at Jim's cock. It looked more imposing than Dan's, forbidden and assertive. Denise felt some of her pride lessen at the thought that Joy's man might be bigger than hers. But then Denise felt an intense lust for Jim's body, and the desire to take it away from Joy. Denise caught a look at Joy and decided to needle Joy by sticking her pussy in Jim's face.

Jim took in the sight of Denise's pussy and did not hesitate to start to pleasure her with his tongue.

Joy and Daniel awkwardly looked at each other. Daniel raised his eyebrows and Joy strutted over to him. This was like a fantasy for Daniel. Joy pushed Daniel back onto the sofa and stuck her pussy in his face.

Both men's faces disappeared between the legs of the other man's wife.

Joy started to brag about how good her husband was. Denise agreed. Joy frowned then said, "Daniel has quiet a tongue too. Ooo."

The women sat up and stayed quiet as they felt new tongues and lips kissing and massaging their sex. They watched the other woman weaken then shake. Soon both women were convulsing and moaning with uncontrollable pleasure at the tongue of her new man.

First Denise then Joy slid down and snuggled up against the other woman's husband. Daniel struggled to catch his breath.

Jim joked, "So girl's, which of us gives the better head?"

They all laughed.

Joy asked Daniel, "So you like the taste of my pussy? Something new for you?"

Daniel snapped back. "Oh my god you are amazing. You have a fantastic pussy. I've never had an experience like that. It was great."

Jim gave Denise a questioning look as if to ask how good he was, but Denise felt needled by what Daniel just said. What did he mean by that?

Denise gave a sexy smile, but instead of answering him, she coiled down Jim's hard chest and swallowed his cock.

Joy watched with jealousy as Denise sucked her husband's cock just a day after Joy had yelled at him for looking at her.

Joy frowned but instead of acting out she decided to fight back another way. Joy bent down to suck on Daniel's dick. But before she did, she paused for a moment to study at Daniel's erection. Then Joy caught Daniel looking back and forth between his own cock and Jim's as Denise licked it.

Joy giggled, "Isn't that cute. He's worried about how big is dick is!"

Jim let out a moan. Joy turned to look and could see that expression on his face that she knew so well. Jim was about to shoot his load. The thought of Jim's semen entering into another woman troubled Joy. Is she being made a cuckold? Can a woman be a cuckold?

More out of a sense of revenge than anything else, Joy quickly took Daniel's cock into her mouth. To Joy's satisfaction, her touch brought out a satisfied moan from Daniel and a nasty look from Denise. Now as each woman sucked the other's husband's cock they gave each other catty looks.

When Daniel said, "Oh my god Joy! That is incredible!" Denise felt her blood freeze.

But then Jim said, "Yes, yes. That is it Denise. That's the spot. You are amazing."

Denise gave Joy a satisfied look and was happy to see Joy's expression sour.

Unbeknownst to the men, the situation between the women grew increasingly intense and competitive. The women locked eyes as they took as much of the other's husband's cock into her mouth. Both felt a sense of witnessing a theft of their own property. Their husband's sexuality was something they had unconsciously felt an ownership of.

The men were relaxing and complimenting the women. That only served to make each wife angry with her husband for praising her rival. The men were both close to coming.

Joy heard Daniel start to breathe hard. And Denise felt Jim's whole body tightened.

Jim put his hand on Denise's forehead and gave her a gentile push back. Under his breath he said, "Oh, slow down, I want this to last."

Denise pulled her head back, and started giving Jim a slow hand job. This gave her a chance to admire his hard body.

Joy came up for air too and said in a catty tone, "Having a hard time Denise?"

"Hard?" Denise replied. "Yes very very hard. I love Jim's cock, so long, so wide."

Joy snapped back, "I mean, it might be a bit much for you. After I finish off Daniel, I'll come over and help you out."

"Assuming you finish off Daniel before I finish off Jim." Denise said giving Joy a devilish look.

Both women gave each other a sexy smile then quickly sucked in the other woman's husband's cock. It was a clear race.

The men moaned. And in ten seconds Joy was sucking Daniel's come out of him like milk through a straw. Daniel continued to repeat, "Yes, Joy, Yes!"

Joy spit out Daniel's dick and stood up proudly. Then she pulled off her top flashing her boobs in Daniel's face. Daniel smiled not seeing this the victory pose Joy was displaying for Denise.

Denise had been desperately pumping Jim's cock with her hand and sucking for all her pride. When she saw the sperm dripping from the end of Daniel's cock as he busily tried to cover up, Denise spit out Jim's cock and tried to climb onto him. Jim's eyes shot open and his eyes widened as Denise brought her pussy over his erection. Jim grabbed Denise's hips and shifted his position to bring his cock up and into Denise.

Joy marched up behind Denise and placed her hand on Denise's shoulder. Denise felt Jim's cock press into her labia as she twisted around to look at Joy. Jim had a terrific view of both women's breasts as their nipples came within inches. Letting go of Denise's hips, Jim reached out to touch Denise's breasts. On this easy chair, with Denise mounting Jim and Jim distracted by the sight of these two beauties over him, he lost all sense of place and balance.

Denise fell backwards. It looked to Daniel as if the power of Jim's cock knocked Denise to her back on the floor. Jim stood up quickly, his cock bouncing and pointing up in the air. Denise lay on her back propped up by her arms with a lusty look on her face and her legs opened wide, awaiting the god about her to take her. Jim's massive erection towered over Denise's open legs and inviting pussy below.

Joy placed her hand on Jim's dick and said, "Looks like my man has the winning cock."

Jim chuckled and announced, "I do have the winning cock! Now I'm going to take my prize!"

Daniel was shocked. He didn't realize this was a contest. And his wife appeared to be the prize. But with all the attention on Jim and Daniel sitting there covering up his privates with his swimsuit, Daniel felt like he lost. Daniel looked at Denise with her open legs on the floor and wet inviting pussy. Denise had a lusty look on her face as if she wanted Jim to fuck her. It seemed clear to Daniel what he had lost. Daniel had not seen that look on his wife's face since before they were married.

Jim stepped between Denise's legs and looked down at her. Denise was breathing hard and she had a dizzy expression on her face, confused with lust.

Then Joy stepped over Denise and again placed her hand on Jim's cock. Calmly, she said to Jim, "You didn't win, I did, sweetie."

Then Joy placed her foot on Denise's stomach in a victory pose.

Then squeezing Jim's cock hard, Joy announced, "And don't think for a minute that that is your cock. I own it. And as nice as our neighbor is, I'm not letting you put your dick inside anyone but me."

Daniel watched intently as Joy started to stroke Jim's cock. She gripped it tight at the base letting the top half fling free. In only for or five strokes, Jim's cock dispensed an amazing spray that Daniel thought was not possible, but Denise already had witnessed and fantasized about for days. Except that Denise's fantasy was quite different from this humiliation as Jim's sperm splashed on her breasts and face.

Jim and Joy laughed. Daniel laughed nervously. Denise's sexual reserve came back and she quickly wrapped a towel around her. The alcohol had worn off.

Jim noticed that Daniel had his swim trunks back on hiding his limp dick. The men had been quietly competing too in their own way. And Jim felt a measure of victory in seeing Daniel hide his sexuality while Jim displayed it proudly.

Jim asked Daniel, "Hey you didn't touch your beer. Can I get you another cold one?"

Daniel was about to say "sure" when Denise cut him off. Denise said tersely, "No, we have to go."

Listening not Doing

Daniel and Denise went straight to bed. Denise pretended to sleep keeping to her side of the bed as Daniel listened to Jim loudly fuck Joy on the other side of the wall.

Jim yelled that Joy gave the best head.

Joy yelled out that Jim was a god.

Daniel could see that Denise was crying. He tried to console Denise and asked her what was wrong.

As Denise and Daniel listened to the banging on the wall, Denise said softly, "we lost."

"You can't lose at sex." Daniel was going to argue the point but thought better of it. He looked as his sexy wife curled up with her back to him and started to pet her hip.

"Denise, you have a fantastic body. You make me hard just by the thought of you. I love the way you move and your grace. You are the best lover in the world."

Denise's ego was bolstered a little bit and she stopped crying.

Her voice still very soft she said slowly. "I want you to ask them to move their bedroom."

The noise from Joy and Jim stopped.

Daniel chuckled and said, "That was only five minutes!"

Denise produced a weak laugh. "Ha! That's right."

Denise yelled out across the wall, "It sounds like Jim only has 5 minutes in him. My Daniel can last all night! Hey Joy, ask Jim about the spot on your wall under the window! Maybe if he didn't jerk off all the time he could get hard again for you!"

There was no sound from the other side.

Denise grumbled, "Having a big dick isn't everything."

Daniel laughed awkwardly and looked down at his semi-erection and thought, "She thinks that Jim has a bigger dick than me."

Still upset about losing to Joy, Denise fell into a light sleep.

Daniel did not sleep at all.

The Confrontation

The next day Denise was depressed and angry. She stumbled around the house asking herself variations of the question, "Is Joy really sexier than I am?"

Daniel noticed that Denise wasn't saying anything but "yes" and "no". Denise must be upset.

It did not help anything when Daniel noticed Joy out in the back yard again fiddling with the strawberries, pretending to garden. This time Joy's outfit was even more outrageous. She was wearing a white micro-bikini with little cherries on it.

Denise caught Daniel glancing out the window at Joy.

Denise started to cry.

Daniel tried to console Denise.

"I'm sorry sugar. I'm sorry. I didn't know she was out there."

Daniel waited for Denise to start yelling at him like he was sure she would. But Denise did not say a word.

"That was so stupid yesterday." Daniel struggled to say something to make things better. "We should never have gone over to their place. Nothing good ever comes from that kind of thing. I know we've talked about it. You know having sex with another couple, but I didn't think it would every happen."

Denise was still silent.

"You didn't..." Daniel stumbled for what to say. " I didn't know it was a contest! WE did not lose. How can you lose at something like that, or win for that matter. I didn't know it meant so much to you! Don't worry about it sweetie. You are a thousand times sexier than that woman."

Denise gave Daniel an incredulous look.

Daniel went quiet and his mind raced. Denise and Joy had some kind of bizarre rivalry going on, and he should never have had anything to do with Joy, let alone have that sexual encounter. Was Denise mad at him because he had oral sex with Joy? How hypocritical! Then Daniel considered that Denise was not so much mad as depressed. Denise felt that she had lost to Joy. Joy had more sexual power than Denise. Then Daniel mood soured thinking that Denise and Joy were also competing with their husbands. On that count, Daniel did feel in competition with Jim. And that scene of Jim standing over Daniel's wife spraying his come all over her was certainly a sign of dominance. Daniel could literally feel his masculinity challenged by Jim, and Daniel felt that he was losing that fight. And then the memory of Jim's cock literally knocking Daniel to his knees when they were playing in the water the other day was a memory of inferiority that would scar Daniel for the rest of his life. That Joy could make Denise's husband come before Denise could make Joy's husband come seemed to be a clear test to Denise; one that she had lost.

Denise looked at Daniel then at Joy. Denise had wanted to go for a swim. A work out in the cold water would do her good. But seeing Joy in that tiny bikini was a slap in the face.

"You think I'm sexier than she is? You just stand there in the window and watch her!"

Denise disappeared for a moment going back to her bedroom. Daniel did not look out the window at Joy. But then he felt there was someone else out there with her so he snuck a glance.

Denise must have stepped out the side door without Daniel noticing.

Joy looked up from her feeble attempt at weeding. "Hi Denise. Hot swimsuit. Not the usual one?"

Daniel's eyes almost popped out of his head. He had never seen Denise wearing anything like that before. It wasn't the thread that Joy was wearing, but Denise's tiny bikini certainly showed off Denise's hard athletic body and commanded Daniel's eyes to Denise's chest.

"Thank you!" Denise answered in a low sexy voice. "I'm just giving our men some eye candy."

Daniel felt his raging hard-on pop out the top of his sweatpants as his eyes danced between the two women.

As she expected, Denise caught the sight of Jim looking down from the bedroom upstairs where he was before.

Joy recognized that Denise's swimsuit was a clear attempt to compete. Taking the challenge, Joy said glancing at Daniel behind his dining room window, "Looks like your husband enjoys watching me garden."

"Just like your husband enjoys watching me swim, Joy."

Joy had a confused look on her face as she glanced back at her dining room, expecting to see her husband in the same spot as Daniel. Then Joy caught sight of Jim in the room above. But unlike Daniel, Jim's cock was sticking out! Joy stood up and ran into the house.

Denise smiled and watched as she saw Joy and Jim's bedroom curtain zip shut. A few minutes later, Joy came marching out of the house and straight up to Denise.

As Joy approached, Denise gave an arrogant smile and said, "What's the matter? Worried he was going to jerk off? It must be rough to be married to a man who can only get hard for 5 minutes per day."

"My husband is more of a man than Daniel!"

"If he is then I wonder why he only lasts 5 minutes each night? You know, I think I know why. He was jerking off watching me swimming yesterday. Did he tell you about that? I bet he can only come once per day. You know, that's probably why he couldn't get it up for you last night after that silly little game. I know why I lost. I bet I couldn't get Jim to come because he had been jerking off earlier. I bet you couldn't get Jim to come after I left either."

Joy stepped uncomfortably close to Denise.

But Denise kept going, "I'm right, aren't I? Don't get mad at me if your husband is thinking about me when he fucks you. You just need a little help to satisfy your husband."

"I can satisfy my husband just fine."

"I'm sure you can, we hear it every night. It's just that he's done after 5 minutes and you can't get him hard again after that."

"Listen Denise, Jim does just fine in bed. We both know why you are so mad."

"Then perhaps it isn't his fault he isn't interested in having sex with you. I'm just saying, I'm happy to have a man who can satisfy me all night long."

"You're pissed because my man has a better body than your man. I saw the way you wanted to fuck Jim yesterday. I don't blame you after seeing your man's cock compared to mine. You're pissed because I can handle your husband better than you can."

cffreak
cffreak
53 Followers