Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ugh ugh ugh, deep in me. Fill my cunt, please. I need it, I need it.."

My orgasm hits and I start dumping my load into her wide open pussy. She clamps her legs and arms around me and I stand up, holding her against me in the air as I fill her. She cums again, our juices mingling together and running down, over my balls and legs. When she comes down she releases her grip on me and slides down to kneel in front of me. She takes my cock in her mouth and cleans up every drop. "We taste good" she says as she's lapping up every drop. "Mmmm, I can feel your cum oozing out of me." I look down and see my jizz pooling in the grass under her.

I help her to her feet and we get dressed. We kiss deeply one last time, I taste our cum mixed together. "Mm, we do taste good together." I say to her.

"Most guys won't kiss if there has been cum in a girls mouth."

"I didn't really think about it. Does it bother you?"

"No, it's actually fucking hot."

"Oh, ok." I say awkwardly. "Well, I guess we should get inside. The fire's out anyway."

"Yeah, I guess so. Well, thanks. I'll see you tomorrow." She says smiling.

"No problem, we'll have to do this again soon."

"Hell yes we will, good night Rob."

"Good night hun."

With that she went in and I made my way back to my place.

Sandra was outside when I got home from work the next day. She told me she broke up with John that morning and he was gone that afternoon.

"How did he take it?" I ask.

"He knew it was coming. He said he thought I would have ended it sooner."

"I see. You ok?"

"God yes, I wanted him gone. Now I can concentrate on me instead of taking care of him."

"Good for you hun. So, did you have fun last night?" I smile and wink.

"Oh yeah. I look forward to next time." She says with a glowing smile and spark in her eyes.

"Me too, but right now I have to get in before Ashley comes out and starts bitching. I'll see you later."

She gives me a hug and a peck on the cheek, "Damn right you will". We break our embrace and head in. As I watch her ass as she walks up the steps I can't help but think that I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her later.

Eventually Ashley and I got married and I'm still unhappy sexually. Like i said, everything else is great and that's why I married her.

Before we wed there were many more sexual encounters with Sandra over the years and, if you like this recollection, I'll share some more. There's at least one more I'll be sharing because, even 2 years later, I still can't believe I was so lucky. Take care and you'll hear from me soon.

12