Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She isn't covering herself." David thought. "Does she know that I can see?" To her he said, he said, "Yeah we all want what's best for our girls and it's rare that we accept what they like."

Andrea laughed and said, "That's my parents. How about Jake and Sally? Are they doing well?" Thinking, "Keep this calm and civil. He will leave soon. Then you can go find a huge toy to satisfy that itch. Maybe he hasn't noticed. Maybe gold ole Mr. David doesn't look at things like that or think that way?"

"Jake and Sally are doing well. I am still very unsure of who she has chosen to marry but us dad's are that way as previously discussed. Jake is still single and honestly, I think he likes it that way." David said and put his hand on the lounge chair just under her bottom. He wasn't touching her but he could feel the heat of her body on his hand.

Andrea saw him put his hand on the lounge chair. She didn't feel his touch but knowing that his hand was so close about had her wiggling down further in the lounger further while trying to not make it noticeable by saying, "I haven't seen either of them in a long time. We should all try and get together one day."

The wiggle caused her legs to separate a little further and she could almost see it in the way Mr. David's eyes looked that he knew what was going on. She still wasn't convinced that he would do anything about it though.

David about groaned again in frustration when her legs parted to where there was a good four inches or so between her knees. He was certain that now she was indeed egging him on, and he was all to willing to let her know he knew what was going on. "We will try to work something out." He stated and moved his hand toward her bottom slowly.

Andrea almost came off the chair when he shocked her by touching her bottom though she managed to not flinch. It was very lightly but she felt it none-the-less.

He liked that she didn't move away so he decided to turn up the heat a little more. He asked her, "I saw you reading. Was it a good book?"

"Yes it is." Thinking, "Oh don't make me admit to what I was reading."

"What is it?"

"Um it's a forum type book. Erotic stories." She said, blushing.

"Sounds good to me. I like reading those with Judy. Especially if she reads them to me or I read to her."

"I've never read those type books to anyone. I imagine that can be fun."

"It is. You can try it if you want to. Read to me." David said and almost laughed as she blushed more.

"Um. I don't know. I can try though. Some stories are a bit odd though and I have to laugh at the way they talk, even reading silently." Andrea stated hoping he wouldn't make her go through with reading.

"That's okay"

"Damn, he isn't letting me off the hook" she thought as she picked up the book.

David told her, "Find a story that you like and read it to me."

She opened the book and immediately found a story. Without planning it that way, she turned to Love thy Neighbor. Hoping to throw him a little off center and perhaps make him respond she decided that was the perfect story. She would see what it was he was after. "Okay, here's one."

"Good. What's it called?"

"Love Thy Neighbor."

"Great story in my opinion already." David said and she blushed because once again he was one ahead of her and not backing down. She wasn't going to either.

Then she started to read. "Jack and I have been neighbors for many years. His family and mine are very close and go on family outings and stuff together once a year. We go camping at the lake and it's always a lot of fun. I've been attracted to Jack for so long that I can't imagine not being turned on when he is in the room. However, our affair didn't start until we took our vacation trip last year.

"His wife and my husband didn't want to go out on the boat with us and I didn't think anything of it. Us being alone wasn't that uncommon."

As she read, she felt David's finger touch the bare lips of her pussy and again she was somewhat torn. She both wanted to enjoy it and close her legs to prevent enjoying it. When she read the part about Jack putting his fingers between the woman's pussy lips and David did the same to her, Andrea felt her pussy swell and open for him. She couldn't stop herself from spreading her legs welcoming his touch.

When Jack thrust a finger inside the woman in the story, David pushed his into her as well and Andrea almost came on the spot. She couldn't read anymore. She wanted to continue but it felt so good. So naughty to have his finger inside her.

When David reached with his other hand and rubbed it against her clit Andrea lost all control and quickly felt her pussy tighten around the finger inside her. She couldn't stop her body from reaching out for that orgasm that was so close and she began fucking his finger, wishing it was his cock filling her. She cried out and felt the pleasure sweep over herself.

When she came, David wished she had cum around his cock rather than his finger. He was certain that her pussy contracted enough to milk any man dry. So tight and wet and hot that it would be impossible for any normal man to be able to resist.

David couldn't resist the temptation to taste her and smell the slight musky odor of her.

She about came again when David put his mouth over her pussy so quickly after her release. Her shirt seemed suddenly too tight and she isn't sure how she managed it but she quickly had it unbuttoned. She couldn't remember a time that was so intense, that she had wanted to be naked and filled by someone so much. "Was it simply who she was with or was it because of the way she had flashed him so much through the afternoon?" She wasn't sure, she just knew that she wanted his cock to fill her and she reached for him to show him what she wanted.

He was still licking and tasting her when she reached for his head and pulled him up. He did so only after flicking his tongue over her clit one more time, enjoying the way she jerked against him when he did. She had unbuttoned her shirt and her tits were available to his eyes. Her dark brown nipples were tightly straining, seeking contact that he was only too willing to give.

To her, her nipples even felt tighter and more intensely sexual than ever before, when he lifted up over her and sucked them into his mouth. When he left them and came up to claim her mouth with his Andrea was almost confident that she would never catch her breath again.

She wanted to feel him, touch him and as she slid her hand down to cup his cock and cursed the clothes still covering him. He felt so hard through his short and she couldn't wait to feel the weight of his cock in her hands without clothes.

David almost came when she touched his cock through his shorts. He couldn't remember a time when he had been so hard, so ready to cum.

She was about to reach with her other hand to try and remove his shorts for him but he stood and began to do it for her. She just watched as each bit of skin was revealed to her.

When he was bared before her and she saw his cock standing up for her. She thought that a cock had never looked so good. She wanted it as she had never wanted another.

She reached underneath herself and pulled out the tiny foil package that she had almost forgotten about. Pleased that she had remembered to grab it when she had went inside. Glad that she wouldn't have to go grab one now.

David was shocked when she reached underneath her and pulled out a rubber and opened it. He watched as she leaned in to take his cock into her mouth and lubing him up and unrolled it over his cock. He was amazed at his own ability to not blow his load while she did it.

She didn't want to wait any longer. She reached out and took him into her mouth, loving the taste of him on her tongue. She wondered for a moment what it would be like to have him fill her mouth with his pleasure but she wasn't ready to give up the chance to feel him inside her.

Andrea pulled her mouth off him and rolled the rubber into place and pulled him with his cock toward herself. Urging him on. Begging him to fill her now.

He was only too willing. He thanked god and everyone else that the chair could hold them both and that there were no neighbors who would be able to witness their joining.

All thought left him when he slid his aching cock into her tightness and felt it welcoming him. He felt her shuddering as he began to rock against her.

She felt him enter her, felt how wet her pussy was by how easily he slid into place and shuddered in pleasure.

When he began thrusting inside her, she knew that it wouldn't be long before she exploded over him. Already she could feel it building again, stronger than before if that were possible.

She opened her mouth to receive the tongue thrusting inside it as his cock thrust into her pussy and felt their intimate connection throughout her entire body and her pussy tightened in response. She arched up to meet his thrusts and her pussy seemed to hold him in place even as she urged him to thrust harder. David's slow and steady rocking against her clit pushed her over the edge and she felt her body release and then grasp his cock again repeatedly as she once again cried out her release.

He felt her body tighten and release on his cock and it was better than anything he had thought it would be when his finger had been inside her. He couldn't resist it. Couldn't fight the way her pussy milked his cock.

He groaned and wondered if the whole neighborhood had heard it as he felt the cum travel from his balls and through his shaft to pool inside the rubber. He pushed himself inside her deeply as possible one last time.

Andrea felt David's shudder and heard him cry out his own pleasure immediately after hers it seemed. Felt him push deeper into her and pause as his cum filled the rubber separating them.

***

David stayed on top of her and she wondered if he was regretting it. "Maybe he had done it and now wished that he would have resisted." She questioned silently, "if he was regretting it, wouldn't he want to hurry and leave?" She shivered slightly, in a delayed response to her pleasure and felt David jerk against her. She smiled when nature took over and his cock was taken from inside her and he reached quickly to make sure that the rubber was still in place.

"You can flush that." Andrea said knowing that he would want to clean up and David walked into the house.

***

David had stayed on top of her savoring the feel of her around him still. He knew that at this moment she could be regretting what they had done. What she had let him do and he hesitated to see the look in her eyes, knowing that if she did regret it that he would never feel it again with her. Also knowing that he wanted nothing more than to feel her wrapped around him self again.

When his cock had deflated enough that he couldn't stay inside her anymore he thought only of how sorry he was that it was over and then thought of how he needed to check and make sure they were still safe.

He was surprised when she smiled and suggested he flush it.

***

When he came out of the bathroom Andrea was feeling bold and standing just outside the door. She smiled at him and said simply, "Tomorrow I work in the morning, so if you're free I'll be back to lay out again afterward."

David was shocked at her bold offer but promised and glad that she wanted more. That she didn't regret it.

She was pleasantly surprised and a little shocked when he said that he would see what he could do.

Both of them already looking forward to tomorrow.


12