Love Thy Neighbour

Story Info
College student gets caught out photographing neighbour.
4.7k words
4.42
129.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rare occasion to see Jonathan without his camera. He had gotten his first Polaroid camera at the age of five within the first half hour he had cleared through the two packs of instant film his parents had brought him. It had been an agonising wait until 27th December when his father was finally able to take him out to the shops and load up on some more. "Go easy this time." His father had intoned. They had to return two days later for more film.

At sixteen, he had asked everyone for money, nothing else just cold, hard cash. He knew what he got for his birthday would not be enough so he doubled his newspaper route to scrap even more together. At nine thirty one on the morning of his birthday Jonathan had stepped into the camera store and purchased his first SLR camera, a Canon EOS 10. His father handed the reins of the garden shed over to him as well and both worked to quickly convert it into a makeshift darkroom. Jonathan's passion grew and grew.

The first time had been nothing more than luck. He had simply been in the right place at the right time. Jonathan had been in the bushes trying to capture the sunlight as it reflected through the leaves he had already reeled off one roll of film and had started to snap away on roll two when the door to his neighbour's back door had opened. Mrs Gardner stepped out resplendent in hair rollers and a house coat. Jonathan had slapped his hand over his mouth to stifle the laugh. Mrs Gardner, glam mom of the block would never dream of being caught without her hair perfectly bouffant and make up layered on thicker than wall plaster. Yet here she was caught off guard. He could not help himself he focused in quickly and snapped a couple of shots. She hung a few pieces of washing on the line, Jonathan snapped away.

As she stretched up the house coat became looser around her waist. Finally in her frustration Mrs Gardner undid the belt to the house coat opening it just enough for Jonathan to see that she was naked underneath. His finger did not leave the camera button. Mrs Gardner adjusted the housecoat and tied it tighter around her waist before heading back in doors. Developing the film had been agonisingly slow but so worth it. He stood half bent over the table a 10x 8 picture of Mrs Gardner splayed out before him, her breasts were hidden but he could see enough of the swell to imagine the rest but her full bush was fully on show a dark pubic mass belying her blonde hair on her head. His first time over the picture was over in a couple of minutes, the second and third time he worked himself slower.

The neighbourhood opened up to him without it realising a voyeur was now amongst them. Jonathan had to work in daylight. His attempts at night prowling had ended with reels of blurry shots due to the poor light and lack of flash. Patience came hard but the rewards were sometimes truly astounding. Naked flesh was all around him if he looked in the right window or was patient outside the right garden. Mrs Gardner had been at first the main source of his shots, behind closed doors and with no one about she would walk about naked. Jonathan no longer had to wonder what her breasts looked like.

Mrs Timber was the resident loner. She came out of her house for shopping and church. Everyone liked her as she always had something good to say. The first time Jonathan had caught her in her living room he had failed to take any pictures. Mrs Timber had been on the sofa, legs splayed beneath a long dress one hand held a large vibrator and was working her vagina un-mercilessly. Jonathan had left his own mark beneath the window.

The more he looked the more he found. Some homes he gave up on others he knew were good and at what times. His college work had begun to fall behind. Project after project went unfinished as his obsession grew.

The day he got the second hand zoom lens had started off well. He had decided to forgo his stash of neighbour pictures and for a taste of something different had turned to a copy of Fiesta magazine. With head clear and ball sack equally empty Jonathan set to work on attempting to catch up on his coursework.

Within a couple of hours he had grown listless with the work. From his bedroom window the sounds of summer drifted in on breezes, teasing him with warmth and smells. He stood up from his small work desk and looked through the window. A lazy weekday, nearly everyone was at work or school, heat haze shimmered on the pavements and roads and Jonathan cursed himself for being so far behind on his work. His families back garden was separated from the neighbours opposite by a small walkway and a low fence on either side. Their Scottish terrier lay flat in the doorway that led to the kitchen. Jonathan grabbed his trusty camera and slipped the zoom into place with a satisfying click. For second hand it was not too bad, it picked up the terrier just fine its face filling most of the frame. The dogs head picked up and turned, a voice carried to Jonathan on the breeze, in the view finder the dog barked and a split second later Jonathan heard it.

He raised the camera pulling back on the zoom. A woman's out of focus face filled the frame then the auto focus kicked in bringing reality back. Mrs Spinks was leaning forward talking to the dog a look of glee on her face, the dogs barking could clearly be heard through the window. Mrs Spinks stood up and again the camera blurred before righting itself, it took him a moment to realise what he was now seeing. Pulling the zoom back a bit more confirmed it. Mrs Spinks was topless. A mother of four, one of them Jonathans current girlfriend and the main reason he had steered his camera away from her, but now, oh god right now he could not take his eyes off her. Her breasts were larger than he could have imagined, they hung heavy and were globes of pale white topped with large dark areola and thick nipples. Hannah's were nothing compared to these. He swung the lens down slowly across her round stomach and cursed himself when the lens landed on biscuit coloured shorts.

He raised the lens again and quickly found focus onto those breasts. His cock was straining at his jeans as he snapped one then another picture. Why was she just stood there like that? He wondered and lowered the camera. The blood rushed from his head, he felt for certain that he was going to faint. Mrs Spinks was stood staring directly at him, he had leaned further out of his window than he had realised. He pulled himself back in and crouched low, somehow expecting that doing so would make him invisible and the past minute or so erased from the history books. After five minutes or so and due to the cramp that had started to spread through both legs Jonathan lifted himself up and peered over the window sill. The back door was closed, no dog and no Mrs Spinks. He quickly scanned the other windows but saw nothing.

When the doorbell rang a small girlish yelp escaped Jonathan's mouth. His mind raced with thoughts the worst and most recurring one was of an enraged Mrs Spinks calling her husband at work to go deal with the peeping tom across the way. The bell rang again, and now he was certain Mr Spinks stood there with a very rusty knife and a very nasty disposition. Mrs Spinks voice called through the letter box, "Jonathan love I know you're in there come to the door." He stood frozen, a cold sweat across his face.

Each step down the stairs was agonising at the bottom stair he could see through the front doors frosted glass the outline of Mrs Spinks he swallowed hard hearing his dry throat click. He had expected, had actually readied himself for a barrage of abuse, the smile and sad look in her eyes threw him completely. She was in the house and heading for the kitchen before he had time to open his mouth and attempt a hoarse 'hello'.

He walked into the kitchen. Mrs Spinks was sat at the dining table a denim shirt covering her top half with all but the top three buttons done up. Brunette hair slightly curly at the ends ran across her shoulders and down her back, she had not bothered to apply any make up. He went to say sorry but was stopped by the raised hand of Mrs Spinks, "Firstly that was rude of you," He nodded emphatically and again attempted to say sorry but once more the raised hand cut him off, "Secondly it's embarrassing for both of us, imagine what it would be like if your parents were told," He didn't want to cry he wanted to remain strong but his eyes were filling up and he could feel his bottom lip quivering. "What would happen if Hannah found out?" His head went light, stars burst before his eyes. He sat down at the table and held his head in his hands a puddle of tears forming on the wooden table top.

Jonathan felt Mrs Spinks stand up a moment later her arms wrapped round him in a gentle hug. He felt the weight of her breasts on the back of his head. "I would not dream of telling Hannah," She said in a low soothing voice. "She thinks a lot of you. We cannot shut her up half the time." Jonathan's tears started to subside, his breathing slowing as he started to gather himself up. "And do not go telling her that I know that the two of you are having sex." He sat bolt up right or as much as he could, his head knocking back into the breasts behind. Two minutes ago the blood had drained form his face now it ran back with a vengeance. Mrs Spinks laughed, "Come on Jonathan do you think I am that stupid, or Graham for that matter?" Graham was Mr Spinks, father of Hannah. "The both of you make enough noise." Jonathan's mouth dropped open, words were meant to be coming out instead there was an odd raspy noise. Mrs Spinks peered round and looked down at Jonathan a smile across her face. "Oh to be young once again!" She said with a sigh followed by a small chuckle as she released Jonathan from the hug.

She was moving upstairs before Jonathan could stop her, he followed quickly behind. In his bedroom Mrs Spinks held his camera in one hand the other fiddled with the zoom. He waited for her to find the film release switch, waited to watch the camera's back flip open and expose the negative. "Have you photographed Hannah?" She asked.

"Only portraits, nothing nude." He blurted out, his left foot sliding out and kicking at an adult magazine that was poking out from underneath his bed deftly pushing it back under.

Mrs Spinks looked up from the camera, "So just me then?" She asked. His cheeks burnt at the question. Mrs Spinks put the camera down on the desk and stood still taking in the room hands on hips. Jonathan remained still, his mind kept going to the shoe box in his wardrobe, the one with all the neighbours' pictures, would she sniff it out and if so how much trouble would he really get into. He tried to block the thoughts as an un-rational fear that Mrs Spinks was psychic had sprung to mind. Something seemed to set firm in Mrs Spinks head and she stepped over to the window, turning around she placed her hands behind her and leaned against the windowsill. "How's this for a pose?" She asked.

Jonathan looked at her questioningly Mrs Spinks only reply was one raised eyebrow and a look at the camera on the table top. Jonathan picked it up in shaky hands, replacing the lens with his standard 35mm lens. He snapped a quick shot and lowered the camera, a very forced smile across his still red and clammy face. Mrs Spinks turned sideways a small pout on her lips, he clicked away again wanting nothing more than for this to end and quickly. She turned face on again, he raised the camera, focusing in again and paused. Mrs Spinks was fiddling with the buttons on her top he started to lower the camera just as she finished with the last button, the top falling open. She broke into pose again. Jonathan starred his mind nothing but white noise. Mrs Spinks lifted her eyebrow once again. He lifted the camera and snapped away. He tried to remain on her face, but pulled back to take in the large breasts that were half on show. As he focused he watched the top lower through the viewfinder and the nipples that he had only recently started to fantasise about came into view. His finger reacted and a blurred snap followed. He next one was crisp and clear he made sure of it.

Mrs Spinks turned sideways and he took in the view of her side profile, how her thick nipples were already hard and defined against the summer light coming in through the window. She walked towards him and at the last minute lay down on his bed stretching out arms behind her head and pushed her breasts forward. Jonathan knelt close and snapped again he took in her pale skin how smooth it looked across her breasts only one little freckle could be seen on the left one.

Not long ago he had begun debating running away from home to save himself the embarrassment of his parents finding out about his perverted little hobby. Now all he could think about was Mrs Spinks more importantly how Mrs Spinks' skin must feel. "Are you okay Jonathan love, you look uncomfortable." Her hand was on his crotch so quick he let out a yelp of surprise, so lost in the moment of taking the photographs he had not even noticed the erection he was sporting. He backed away putting the camera down, repeating sorry over and over again.

Mrs Spinks sat up on the end of the bed she made no motion to cover up her bare chest simply left them hanging heavy and exposed to the breeze blowing in through the open window. "Jonathan my dear it's all okay. It is actually rather nice to see that I can still do that to a man."

"Mrs Spinks I really think you should cover up, I promise I will not spy on you again." His words came out with barely a pause between each letter, each word stumbling into the next.

"Call me Kathy, Jonathan I think you have seen enough of me to be able to call me by my first name." She showed no signs of getting up and leaving. The silence stretched out for what felt like forever before she sighed and stood up. Jonathan began breathing again, finally she had given up with the punishment or joke or whatever it was she thought she was doing and was going to leave him in peace. He watched, almost out of body as she took his free hand and placed it over her right breast. His palm pushed against firm nipple and his fingertips indented the soft flesh of her breast, plenty was still left over.

"Mrs Spinks I mean Kathy I need to..." He stopped, what did he need to do, what exactly was the response to your girlfriend's mom having you feel up one of her breasts? His hand seemed to have a life of its own, it pushed harder on the breast, his palm pushing the nipple in and his fingertips stroked the flesh. Kathy stepped closer still, god did she smell good, suntan cream, perfume and the underlying odour of sweat. She kissed him gently on the cheek, her hand resting on his and removing the camera from his grip. She took hold of his now free hand and placed it on her round waist. Still he did not kiss back, her mouth moved across his neck then back to his cheek before finally finding his own lips. The kiss was hard he felt her tongue prying against his lips. "Stop!" he managed to finally get out, Kathy stepped back looking shocked. Jonathan knew it was wrong even though it felt so bloody good if not a little terrifying all at the same time. Kathy stood before him not moving looking at him apprehensively and a little unsure.

He stepped forward taking her by the waist and pushing her backwards, her legs caught on the side of the bed and she fell backwards her long hair flying up in a mass of brown curls as the mattress broke her fall. Jonathan's lips covered her face in kisses. Quick fleeting pecks across every inch of her face. Kathy reached up and took his face in both hands slowing the movement and guiding him to her own waiting mouth. They kissed deep, tongues explored new surroundings as their hands ran across naked flesh and cloth.

Jonathan pulled himself up and lowered his head further finding a nipple waiting, his mouth clamped around it and his tongue played around the hot, erect flesh. One hand found purchase under the breast itself a hot, sticky space and began to massage gently. His other hand ran across Kathy's left breast kneading the soft flesh, Jonathan could not believe how they felt and how much there was of it breast. He had only dreamed of breasts like this, even the ones in his favourite magazines could not compare to the reality he now found himself in. He felt a tug at his jeans, two hands pulling at buttons and zipper, he caught his breath and released the nipple from his mouth, eyes closed as he felt a warm hand close around his erect cock and pull it free from his pants.

Kathy could not help but smile. Graham had fallen out of sex awhile back, more than likely fucking someone at work she guessed as he did not have time for her. Feeling this young cock in her hand unleashed such yearning that it had taken her by surprise she bucked her hips feeling her own sex moisten and tingle with excitement. A couple of time she had to tell him to slow down. He was going at her tits as if he was a starving man, her nipples were so sensitive and she had more than once made herself orgasm by simply playing with them. But now she had a young, hot blooded man mauling them she would have stopped him had she not felt what her tits had done to his cock. She gripped it gently feeling a layer of foreskin and started to stroke him, pulling the foreskin back to reveal his head.

Jonathan knelt between Kathy's legs his eyes roamed hungrily over her large breasts and ample stomach, across her outstretched arm and finally to the sight of his own cock, rigid with head purple and gleaming in her grip. She worked him slowly, her hand felt so good so much better than Hannah's, in fact better than his own. She stopped as he started to unbutton her shorts, he paused noticing a dark stain in the crotch of the shorts, not big but clearly visible. As he slid off the shorts he discovered the source of the stain. She wore no panties beneath the shorts his cock twitched at the sight of Kathy's full dark brown bush and a groan escaped his lips when he saw her vagina already moist, lips parted and ready.

Kathy took hold of his cock again and pulled him towards her. Her legs parted wide letting him in as close as possible. Jonathan placed his arms under her heavy thighs lifting her legs as she rubbed his cock head between her wet lips, her eyes fixed on his face watching him, watching his reactions. Gasps, panting and groaning all with eyes wide open taking in the sight of his cock against her much older pussy. It felt glorious to her, how much better would it feel with him inside her? She did not want to wait, she fed the tip further in, feeling he lips slide around it in a welcome embrace, then he pushed forward. He was not much larger than Graham but he felt fantastic, hot, hard flesh deep inside her, she placed a hand on his chest slowing him down, making him take long slow thrusts.

Jonathan had felt nothing like it, sure she was not as tight as Hannah but she felt more alive. He entered her, feeling warmth about him then muscle would tighten hold his cock working him as much as he worked her. He lost himself in the excitement, as he went harder and faster Kathy's breasts bounced and jiggled about in a dance of sex that only spurred him on faster. When she placed her hand on his chest and made him slow down he at first was disappointed. Then he realised he could now play with them some more. He let go of Kathy's legs and reached up he squeezed both nipples at the same time amazed at how big and firm they felt. He leaned forward taking them in turn into his mouth then sitting back up and massaging them once again kneading them together into a huge heap of flesh.

Kathy reached up taking his hands, "slowly, like this." She took his thumbs, and sucked them before moving them to her nipples and rotated them around the base then over each nipple. She was glad to find him a quick learner, how he had gotten Hannah moaning the way she did was beyond her, all hands, mouth and cock with no real aim the young were clearly too easy to please. Kathy Spinks was older and knew what she liked, and she was damn well certain that Jonathan was going to deliver.

12