Love Thy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy started to sit up, she outweighed Jonathan and he quickly gave in lying back on the bed cock slapping wet and sticky against his belly. He went to say something but the words failed as Kathy mounted him heavy thighs planting on either side of his head, oh how she smelt and the look of her. Matted pubic hair and parted gleaming lips around a dark red centre. His nose was rubbed between the lips as she lowered herself then his tongue was out, he could barely hear her speak her thighs clamped around his head but he picked up the words he needed to. His tongue slowed and finished working the hole his cock had recently been exploring. Her clitoris was easily found, a solid big mass his firs flick of the tongue had made Kathy push down harder on his face, he took this as the good sign it was meant to be.

Oh god he was a quick learner. She held the foot end of the bed in a firm grip as Jonathan worked her clitoris slowly. His tongue had eagerly gone straight between her lips and into her, but that was not where she wanted him and he obediently followed her instructions. Now he worked slowly, flicking for a few seconds then slow licks even some circular motions that she had not even asked him to do he was indeed a quick learner. Kathy pushed down onto his face she couldn't help herself wanting him to work harder, she reached up and tweaked her right nipple between her finger and thumb, rubbing and pulling at it adding more sensations to the orgasm she could feel building up. It had been too long since her last orgasm. Her vibrator was good at making her cum but it was not flesh and that was what she had been craving for so long.

When she had looked up from the door and seen Jonathan almost falling out the window she had been mad, fucking livid. Throwing on her top she had glanced at her drying vibrator on the bedside and something had come over her. She had heard her own daughter in the throws of passion with the pervert and had even once toyed with herself while listening, she had felt guilty afterwards but during it she could not help but wonder what he was doing to her. At the house she had paused, he was nothing more than a frightened nineteen year old, she went to the room to destroy the film but seeing him again realising that he clearly thought her worthy of perving over, the decision was made, why should Hannah get all the fun?

And now Hannah and Graham were the furthest things from Kathy's mind. She lifted herself from his face, Jonathan sucked in gulps of air and his eyes alight with passion nose, mouth and chin a mass of sticky fluids. She grabbed his cock again and held straight as she lowered herself down onto him. They had started off slow now Kathy grind and bucked on him. Her tits bounced and rolled with each rock of her hips. Jonathan held her waist and stared in awe at Kathy's breasts. "Oh fuck, I'm close," she gasped out. Jonathan gripped her hips harder as she pushed down and grinded even more against him. He lifted his own hips trying to meet Kathy's own, "God yes that's it...keep going....oh fuck!" The last word shouted out high pitched, her body became rigid as her orgasm exploded from her Clitoris spreading like electrical currents across her whole body.

Jonathan had been so close, he had wanted to tell her to slow down to stop even then she began to shout and moan and he watched with wonder as Kathy orgasmed above him. His cock buried deep felt the flood gush over it, he felt her crushing weight on him as she ground down and become rigid each shudder reverberating through him. Slowly she relaxed her weight lessening her hips picked up the motion again and he moved his own hips in time. Kathy's chest was flushed red as was her face he couldn't help but see her as the most beautiful woman ever. As if she had read his mind she looked down and smiled at him before leaning in with a long lingering kiss.

He finished where they had started. He knelt between her legs though this time they were on his shoulders and she allowed him to do what he wanted. He held her legs in place warm on his neck and cheeks as he fucked her fast. His balls bounced back and forth as he buried himself as deep as possible with each frantic thrust forward, he did not want it to end but at the same time knew that at the end would be the sweet release. He gasped that he was cumming as his balls contracted, Kathy panted back "In me," over and over. He gave one final push forward, getting as deep as he could, trying to disappear completely inside her if he could. The release was something else. His cock sputtered and jerked its own merry dance as he unloaded deep inside Kathy, her muscles teased at his length milking him along until he pulled free of her a wilting, shrivelling and dripping cock between his legs.

The promise was sealed with a kiss, no one needed to know, it was there secret there special moment that could never be relived for fear of tripping up and being found out. Yet as Jonathan looked back he was surprised that they had relived the moment numerous times since, many people disliked their mother in laws, but Jonathan could find nothing wrong with his.

12