Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd brought what was left of her supplies down from upstairs without looking at them but realised what they were when I went to get them. I held them up to her.

"These are opiate based and will delay your withdrawal. How long have you been trying as I've heard you for two days since I moved in?"

She screwed her face up as she tried to work it out. I thought she looked adorable despite the pain and bruises.

"Three days I think."

"Ok, I have some others that you can take in combination but they won't cut the pain as much as these do but should speed the process up. Do you want to do that?"

She nodded reluctantly and I went to get them from my bag. Her gaze followed me and she looked questioningly.

"Why are you doing this? You don't know me."

I smiled at her and sat down beside her and offered her the pills and held her head up so she could take them with water.

"Look, let's get you through this and then we can talk about stuff then. Would you like anything to eat? Soup maybe ...?"

She shook her head.

"I feel too sick to eat. Tell me your name at least."

"My name is Greg and your passport says you are called Luka. It's a pretty name for a pretty girl."

She lifted her head in surprise.

"No one has called me that in a long time."

I put on faux indignation.

"What? No one has called you pretty? Is the world mad?"

She managed a small smile at my clumsy compliment.

"No ... I mean ... yes ... although people say I'm sexy rather than pretty. But I'm known as Analise now ... Analise Love ... they changed my name after my first films."

It was my turn to look at her in surprise.

"Oh? You are an actress. Have you been in anything famous? I don't recognise the name."

She gave a small giggle and looked shy and embarrassed.

"Not unless you have seen any of the Analise Love's Anal series ... I'm a porn actress."

To be continued

12