All Comments on 'Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 07'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for another great episode. Please keep it up five star all the way.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
One of the best stories going.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

laad4e08laad4e08almost 7 years ago
Love this story

I like the way the relationship is building naturally, it is a little quick but it probably would be in these circumstances. It does not feel forced or rushed in the least.

please keep up this wonderful story

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Great Chapter

A great and enlightening chapter. They begin to understand many things about Greg's life.

There is a lot of excitement and intrigue, although I sense that Zoltan has a lot to do with the deaths of Ben, Lizzie and Megan.

Waiting for the next chapter to be published soon!

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I need my fix!

So where's more of this? We need more of this or my insulin levels are going to plummet! It's such a perfect bitter-sweet story I count the days 'till the next chapter.

5 obviously!

Coochielover71Coochielover718 months ago

Loving every minute!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES