All Comments on 'Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 08'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Larry WolffLarry Wolffover 6 years ago
Zoltan's comeuppance

Is there any way to get the original ending? The one Lit allowed is pretty tame. Perhaps you could post it on Stories on Line. Enjoying the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty much a 6!

Even though Lit won't allow your preferred ending I'm still more than pleased how things went out and for the prospect of a safe & happy future for the main couple. Guess the next mission is that baby thing Luka was raving about last time :)

5*+++++

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Just revenge!

The truth is Zoltan is a murderer and has already shown a total lack of repentance, so any punishment he suffers will always be small. I understand that the author had another more "explicit" ending, but his comment leaves everything to the reader's imagination.

My question is: Does this story really end here?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just leave the real ending to our imagination I don't think you would be disappointed.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
INTERESTING!!!

I recently read a story where a woman was tied up, ass-fucked to orgasm by , in her words "the biggest cock she had ever seen", had her ass filled with piss by her fucker, and her throat cut; sounds like a snuff film to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"This is not the way I wanted for Zoltan to get his comeuppance but unfortunately it did not pass at Literotica."

Well hell, now I'm super curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES